What are some books about being a mediocre failure who will never achieve his dreams

What are some books about being a mediocre failure who will never achieve his dreams

your diary desu

My diary desu

our diaries desus

Thread perfection in three posts.

Good hustle, gang.

Veeky Forums desu

nomeme

The Tunnel

There are no such books since all of their authors didn't succeed.

Stoner
Miss Lonelyhearts
Jason's chapter in The Sound And The Fury

Oh, also JR / The Recognitions

Quality Ken M post.

k-keep up the good work

Stoner was not a failure. He was a successful academic and teacher

osamu dazai

isn't A Little Cloud by our favorite meme all about how Little Chandler is an utterly mediocre man with delusions of writing and that his meeting with his old friend makes him see this, after he screams at this baby in impotent rage?

The Cry of the Sloth by Sam Savage basically is a fictional diary of a Veeky Forums failure

read notes from the underground and then stop being that guy

i'm not op

how do i stop being him? it hurts so much to read this book

Well there's welcome to the NHK, the author is actually still a hikki I think

what happened buzz aldrin, amid all the confusion?

Stoner Unironically

Stoner

>mediocre failure who will never achieve his dreams
It's worse to achieve your dreams. You'd know this if you posted less frogs online.

Spend years in a labor camp and become an orthodox christian

Yeah, Stoner was supposed to be a little bit more everyman than failure in my opinion, a stoic guy patiently enduring his misfortunes.

This is the only answer

A meaningful life

>implying stoner doesn't win

The Loser by Thomas Bernhard

what's your dream, user?

All of them

to be an actor

oblomov

A confederacy of dunces, by J. K. Tool.
Simply brilliant. Guy killed himself at 31, never saw his work published. His mother talked an editor into reading his dead son's manuscript and it was just amazing. He won a posthumous pulitzer. He only left two novels, depriving the world of maybe one of the greatest writers of sXX. Don't be like J.K.

Well at least you have a dream. Also, being an actor isn't that hard to achieve unless your dream is really to become a celebrity then you're a superficial faggot anyways.

Well, excuuuuuuse meeeeeeeeee

I've come to terms with the fact that in all my writings, there are only 3 or 4 passages that are significantly profound and worth uttering aloud, adnd the rest of it is all shit.

I once sought to be a writer, and I've written my demise in the pages of my life; utter failure.

Watch amadeus

Salieri is known worldwide. There's a wikipedia article on him. He lived an excellent life getting paid by wealthy patrons to play music and make plays.

Meanwhile I have a retarded degree thats good for wiping my ass with and I think about suicide daily because I could have never imagined I'd still be living with my parents at twenty fucking nine.

This is a form of self masturbation and procrastination. If you want to write write all day as much as you can and dont worry about the outcome dont think about how shitty u are just put in the work and greatness will come and if greatness doesnt come you will still be able to write young adult fiction and make some money so fuck it write write write you are only a failure once u stop. Dont be a tortured artist. Those people are fucking idiots. Writing is the same as anything else you dont see welders wallowing about their craft. Its literally the same shit.

>you are only a failure once u stop

And you're only wet when you get out of the water.