Chiken Brest

What is the tastiest, easiest way you know how to cook this shit?
I'm trying to go atkins/keto with mainly protein/meat but chicken breasts are so difficult to make taste good.
I've done pan frying, baking in foil, straight up boiling, chopping into cubes and stir frying after marinating it in a soy sauce blend, chopping into cubes rolled in flour and egg and pan fried, and it always tastes meh, even when juicy. I'm gonna boil it in a vat of 鹵水 next but my hopes aren't high.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCknnSo6djI
youtube.com/watch?v=2sqkbM4Yu7I
thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-moist-tender-chicken-breasts-every-time-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-36891
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stir fry
youtube.com/watch?v=mCknnSo6djI

I boil my 8 oz, boneless, skinless, organic chicken breasts in distilled water.

Medium heat for 20-25min. They don't taste like anything but they turn out tender. I just chop them up and put them on a salad.

Microwave for 12 minutes shred and blend with protein powder and apple juice

What would this make

why do you hate flavor user?

cut in small pieces and breaded and fried.

Reminds me of Arnold's smoothie from End of Days.
youtube.com/watch?v=2sqkbM4Yu7I

Bake at 450 until at 165 internal. Marinate, for the love of God. You can also cut some small slits and stuff with garlic or onion. Baking at low temperature is just begging for dry garbage.

>165 internal

And it's dried out.

Wrong. Internal temp has nothing to do with tenderness without including variables such as oven temperature and time. 350 is going to turn it into a crispy chip by the time it reaches 160, but high temp lets it reach 165 or 170 before any undesirable dryness occurs.

>Cut into 1/4" by 2" strips
>Put in an bowl with salt, pepper, italian herbs and olive oil
>Mix thoroughly
>Heat pan to medium (just before smoking point)
>Cook until all pieces are cooked on the outside if you're going to put it in a sauced dish, cook until there's no pink otherwise
>Add to anything you want

I imagine I would feel dead inside and consider suicide if I thought about eating that, let alone actually doing it
put it in a tall sauce pan and add some stock a can of tomatoes and some green chilis, cumin, onions, chili powder, maybe some jalepenos, salt, pepper and bring it to a boil then simmer till it's falls apart

Unfortunately you said keto, I always when lazy pound a hald a breast with a hammer, fry on each side and sandwich with whatever is around.

I imagine if youre keto then just uh, stiry fry chunks with veg for easiest?

What kind of oil in the pan? Any spices? I like a cajun mix when grilling, but it does get old.

Well you can do what you want but I prefer just using salt pepper chilli powder and maybe some cayenne. I use chipotle mayo preferably, but regular is fine - I guess you could even do stuff like mustard? Thats not my thing though.

Always use olive oil when I can, and I do with chicken. You can cut it into strips and roll into fajitas too. Be generous with the salt, but if you dont cook much youve got to go bland or over salted at least once to get a gauge.

>chicken breasts
That is your problem right there. Try thighs instead. White and dark meat are night and day. And try to eat the skin, fat and sinews as well.

Butter, lemon pepper, and parsley.

this method is legit, fucking magic. season with pic related

thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-moist-tender-chicken-breasts-every-time-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-36891

Have to agree, its gross at first going from current meat meta, but its a thousand times more flavorful and the bones and tendons lend significant digestive health. Dunno about skin but its super yummy. Gross, regardless.

pound the meat thin, pass flour, scrap of the excess, and shallow fry it

and capers and dry white wine

lemon juice
smoked paprika
salt
shake of cayenne
two cloves garlic per breast, one minced fine one crushed
olive oil

rub them titties in a good rub
throw them titties in the oven @400 for 30mn
check them titties, flip'em over and set the heat for 350
20-30 more minutes and you got your self sum scrumptious chicken tits

Chicken Kiev and Chicken Parm are two very decent ways to cook breasts.

Honestly there's nothing tastier than sprinkling it with cayenne, chili powder, paprika and garlic powder then searing in olive oil

pair with a rice pilaf, it helps

i marinate them in pickle brine, i like the salt brined kind. and then saute them on the stove in a little butter or coconut oil. OR i use the grill pan

>boil 6 breasts as stated but with lemon in water
>steam broccoli, spinach, salad greens
>hard boil 12 eggs
>chop scotch bonnets, jalapenos, garlic, coriander, and add cracked black pepper, salt, lime juice
>dice breasts and toss in salsa
>remove yolks from eggs
>put into containers for the week
i eat the same thing every day and i enjoy every bite
if i want to mix it up, ill make scrambled eggs with goats butter

Ditto, with the exception of chili powder, and paprika, while opting for garlic salt instead of garlic powder. I should get those.

George Foreman

Breasts are shit, just pan fry them and serve on some good sauce.

I realize it's not the point of the thread but thighs are far better, they stay moist even if you cook them too long which allows you to get a really nice caramelized sear on them as well as add them to curries.

Incidentally Chef John's peanut curry with all the veg being chillis is amazing, go try that shit, add proportionally more of the splice blend than he does too.

Any way as long as you don't overcook it.

Investing in a meat thermometer is worth every penny.

White people got it all wrong.
The only right way is just do it like asians.
1.make curry. Slow cooked curry.
2.marinade and grill with sweet or spicy marinade.
Trust me whities it tastes a hundred million times better than your salted boiled chicken

I poach them until tender, slice and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. The purest, tastiest chicken flavour imo. But if you want to use chicken as part of a larger meal then use bone-in legs or thighs because chicken breast is impenetrable by spices.

I bet you eat your steak well done

Fucking thank you. Breast meat is a meme I swear.

Stop buying shit meat. Sorted.

>dice chicken
>add to pasta sauce
>simmer for 30mins
>add cooked pasta
>serve with grated cheese

easiest meal ever

If you want chicken breast to taste good, butterfly them before you pan fry. Marinate with some sort of oil and spices for a while. Bacon grease works pretty good. Olive oil. Whatever. They cook through without drying out and turning to garbage.

Brown them on high heat for a minute or two on each side. It's simple, tasty, etc.

If you learn how to make olive oil + lemon ceasar dressing/whatever(store bough ain't keto) - Eat some romaine with your chicken.

And thigh meat is a meme for poor people and hipsters who can't cook

Bake or grill with a coating of butter and Montreal chicken spice

If that were true, thigh meat would have become expensive just as skirt steak did.

I don't know what either of those are.

mustard gas.

Salt, pepper & butter fried to a nice golden brown.

i've been doing Chef John's method lately, its easy and comes out well.

>salt and pepper on both sides
>heat olive oil in a pan to medium high
>put in the breast when the oil is simmering
>cook on both sides until internal temp of ~150F
>finish by turning the heat down, add equal parts butter and vinegar to the pan to make a light sauce
>let it cook for a bit longer to make sure its up to temperature
>serve over some kind of grain or a salad

comes out tender and delicious every time

I've used this method and can confirm this is the best, laziest way to get well textured chicken breast.
You need to figure out what you want to do with it after though, because it's just a method not a recipe.

I suggest eating it.

I guess homemade chicken nuggets. Chop chicken into bite size pieces, dip them in flour, then egg, then dip them into crumbled potato chips [Use your favorite flavor/brand], then fry them in whatever oil you like for about 2 minutes, turning them once.

After you're done run the oil through something to get out the particulates and save the oil for next time. The oil will taste like the chips next time giving a stronger flavor.

good recipe
gotta try it

>150f
Dude you have to be baiting

did you stop reading there or something

Get a pressure cooker. Put chicken in it. Pour some salsa over it. Turn it on. 7 minutes at pressure will be enough.

When it's done you can eat as is, or shred it for other dishes,

>chicken breast
>keto

U wot

>cut into chunks
>marinate for a couple hours
>put onto skewers
>grill over coals

Might seem like a lot, but active prep and cooking is like 15 minutes.