>that makes two
>go home
>take a piss
>smells like coffee for minutes
>whatthefuck.exe

Is this normal?

What

No, you have the AIDS. I'm so sorry.

that means you have kidney failure. The kidneys filter out the coffee smell from your piss, when they are working properly.

Dude you need to hydrate more often.

Okay user... you are scaring me.

Pretty sure the natural acids contained in coffee, which you should have been immunized to, have burned through your kidneys. Rest in peace

Okay user, this isn't fucking funny anymore desu.

Just go to a doctor, people can survive for quite a while with faulty kidneys, upwards of a few weeks.

Wtf user, i want to die now.

On the plus side you can drink your own piss and get a free caffeine buzz because the caffeine is passing right through you

He's fucking with you, but it really might be a sign of diabetes. If it was a real musky coffee smell is prob go to the doc.

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEE, i can't trust you fags. I never drink coffee. I will just increase the amount of water i consume. You people telling me that i have diabetes and that i am going to fucking die. What is life?

Don't come crying when you go into diabetic coma.

Shouldn't have drank that coffee.

I will make sure to update the fucking thread when i become professor X you fucking faggot.

Pretty sure becoming a vegetable doesn't give brain powers

Wouldn't worry about that aspect, when i didn't have any to begin with. :^]

You're an idiot.

Stop biting bait, I'll give you the only real response. My piss smells like coffee whenever I drink coffee

Wow , your a diabetic already at age 18
Good job user

my piss smells like asparagus after ingesting asparagus which means i'm a diabetic coma and I died

DON'T EVEN FUCKING BOTHER TO HAVE THE AUDACITY TO EVEN SUSPECT YOU COULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME BEFORE I HAVE HAD MY CUP OF COFFEE

my wee wee smelled like wee wee after I drank wee wee, coincidence???

NO

I once swallowed my entire urine stream and had to diarrhea. Body decided to shit the piss instead.

OP, I'm getting a bit worried. Go get checked ASAP.

>I once swallowed my entire urine stream

but why

Tip: when OP goes out of his way to mention the fact that he's 18 even when his age is totally irrelevant to the rest of his post, he's underage.

Science!

misplaced lust

>reddit and memey
kill yourself

Why would someone lie on the internet? OP you got super aids. Or you know just drink water.

I drink a cuppa every day and my piss never smelled like coffee. Is this an american thing?