What do you all get at Olive Garden? Everything is good it's tough to choose

What do you all get at Olive Garden? Everything is good it's tough to choose.

I've never been

Use the catalog, you piece of shit. I get the fettucini with extra sage

I did, I typed "olive". No results.

Never eaten it. Probably never will

I also would like to know what to order at Olive Garden.
I never go to chain restaurants, but tommorow I'm going here for my sister's birthday.

Fettucini
More like foetus chiney

Is she single?

Soup, salad, and breadsticks are the only thing worth ordering from that place. If you expect good, classic Italian dishes, you'll regret it

Yes, she has an annoying kid though. And she talks like an angry Jersey shore italian.

hmmm I don't think I can handle that voice. How's her body though? I'm a tit guy personally.

Get in line, pal.

>'hows her body though?
Think of John Travolta's body

A garden salad with olives you moran

Fat and bald?
Gib her digits pls.

No, more like early 2000's Travolta.

Me and got this.

I guess she looks more like a current day Glenn Danzig, since she got divorced at least

I can work with this.

She's even got that smug shit sniffing fave

Post her Myspace. I think a sexy Veeky Forums inspired hookup is about to happen.

I've always wanted to DP a girl, even DAP if she'd let me. Me and user got this.

On all but one occasion when I went to an Olive Garden, I either got spaghetti or I got the soup and salad.

One of my earlier times to go there, I got something else -- the Chicken Marsala. That was so bad, that from then on I never wanted to eat there again. Consequently, from then on I never went there except with others. On occasion, everyone else would go to Olive Garden and I'd go have a good meal at a local family owned Italian restaurant that actually did serve really good food.

The real question is the fuck happened to pastapassanon?