Eating rice with chopstix

>eating rice with chopstix
>can only eat like 7 grains at a time
Are asians fuckin retarded?

If you're only getting a tiny amount, either you're eating the wrong type of rice or you're the retard.

you put the rice in a bowl, put the bowl up to your face, tilt it and just shovel the rice in with the chopsticks.

OP

You don't pinch the rice, you spoon it.

Why not just use a spoon then. Do they not even know what spoons are

>In ancient China the spoon was more common than chopsticks, which were used in cooking. The spoon was more useful for eating because the most common food grain in North China was millet, which was made into a congee, or gruel. The spoon was better fitted for eating its soupy texture in an elegant way.[3]
>The spoon was gradually undermined as the most common eating utensil starting in the Han, roughly the 1st century A.D., when wheat began to be more widely grown. Milling technology became sophisticated enough to produce flour for noodles and dumplings. Since these were more easily lifted with chopsticks, the spoon lost its prominence by about the Song dynasty, or 10th century. Early-ripening rice, which was introduced from Vietnam at this time, was even easier to eat with chopsticks, since it cooked into clumps.[3]

>tfw when I've done this since I was 9 and watched goku do it

Taking longer to eat results in eating less. Its why they are healthier then us burgers.

How are you so bad at rice

you're fucking dumb. asian rice, and really any good rice, is supposed to stick together. most asian rice you can pick up a big chunk with chopsticks no problem

>being fat

I EAT with my hands because I like to be a man, if it's rice or if it's flan, you just do not understand that I EAT with my hands and it really is so good when I'm rolling through the hood boy I really wish you would , goy to EAT with your hands, in the states or in Japan, got to EAT with my hands cause there is no other plan

Use rice vinegar.

Also, you can use tongs instead of a spoon for maximum rice shoveling, but then you’re still essentially using chopsticks.

More doesn’t equal better.

they make their rice sticky so you can pick up sizable pieces you fucking retard.

i can imagine this retard trying to fight his bowl of basmati with chopsticks

>rice on a plate

eat sticky rice, then you can pick up the whole content of the bowl at once if you want

This is why Alabama should be cut off from the internet. They contain people so fucking stupid that they'd say this. Just people who should be marched into a suicide booth level of stupid.

You don't need to eat glutenous rice to eat fucking rice on a pair of sticks, you dipshit. You're a moron talking to the retarded.

ITT Americans mad they can't shovel kilograms of food into their mouths at once and must exercise patience for once

Come on, guys. It's so easy.

did this for the exact same reason to be honest family

This

you must be over 18 to post here.

What the fuck is the point of chopsticks as utensil? It's completely impractical. Scooping the shit with your hands is more convenient. Is it just so pretentious wypipo can feel good about their knowledge of antiquated wooden utilities?

>desperation
here is your (You).

Gooks are retarded.
Took the white man to drag them into the modern era.

Hi Asian insect. Sorry but chopsticks are retarded. Evolve already, you savage.

Kill yourself

Does asians eat steak and such?
Surely they cut them into strips or something. I just imagine a nip sitting in his paper house picking up a whole steak, taking a bite and then putting it down.

You first you nip loving prick.

you're supposed to cook it beforehand

you

Ive always wanted to try those noodles from that episode where he ate like 20 bowls

>white rice

>WhItE rIcE

>what is india
>what is basmati

Everything gets cut into bite sized pieces before serving

shitty

No, they make the rice sticky so they can gobble it up, in much the same fashion as you gobble knobs.

chopsticks are such a fucking meme. how asians can continue to use them after the invention of forks and spoons absolutely baffles me. zero advantages, zero redeeming qualities. it's just about 'muh shitty inferior culture'

it's kinda fun sometimes. makes you feel like a robot with tiny pinchy arms.

Tfw loose tea goes to the bottom of the cup

Short grain white rice is the only good rice. Everything else requires something else with it to be edible

gook masterrace here
I eat rice with a spoon

Two deer brand rice is the best rice I've come across. Bonus points if it's from the same year. It actually has flavor, but I'll often put fish sauce on it.

ur dumb m8

Fuck chopsticks. If I ever go to Asia I make sure I always have a fork and spoon with me.

Indians eat food with their hands tho

Or naan and roti.
The superior way to eat it.

you thai or some shit?

>korean set of of chopsticks
>gook is the racial epithet for koreans

nah m8 he's Laotian Hmong.