Friendly reminder that English is the greatest language of all time. Get over it translationfags and nonAnglofags...

Friendly reminder that English is the greatest language of all time. Get over it translationfags and nonAnglofags. The English language is just the absolute best way to convey idea and feeling. Accept it.

agreed. if it isn't the greatest language then why did they write the bible in english? (rhetorical question, don't answer)

how would you know?

inb4 spics and uma delicia that is their "melodious" yelping

I agree with this unironically

you mean those stiff-upper-lips Britfags actually had muh feelings?

gtfo here

>tfw when you were colonized for 200 years by the Brits and now you speak their language better than them

Great thread, you fucking spastic

>tfw you settled on the british isles in the viking age and now speak their language better than them

MIXED IMPURE SCUM. NO GENDERS. NO REAL PRONOUNCIATION RULES. I READ A BOOK PAST AND PRESENT. VOCABULARY CONSISTENCY, WHAT'S THAT? TAKE LOANS FROM EVERYWHERE. LIKE LIKE LIKE. DO YOU SPEAK AMERICAN??? IT'S SEVEN BONGS!

As a pooinloo, feelsgoodman

You can't take seriously a language that uses the same verb for almost everything.

Who else /holds all non-Anglos in utter contempt/ ?

no, its german

I am a brazilian brought up in the USA and I agree with OP.

Well, I guess I can't argue with all those proofs you provided. You win this time OP

It's head-to-head with German

Oh I'm sorry did the Germans magically all start speaking another language while I was gone? Did they all start learning a language that doesn't sound like a retarded pigfucker choking on horsecock while we were sleeping and spring it into action one day? How about a language that doesn't decide one day, "Hey, you know how sexing up every noun is stupid. Well, let's do this but make it even fucking stupider. And let's make the word for girl neuter because our entire nation is autistic"? Glad they finally decided that. Did they decide to fucking accept that more than 12 letters exist, so every word doesn't sound exactly the same, which is again like an elderly man choking to death on his own phlegm? Perhaps they adopted a language that didn't decide, "Wait, you know how fucking disgusting our language sounds. And I mean absolutely fucking disgusting, like to the point it actually, literally, unironically drives you to disgust when heard? Yeah, well let's put a bunch of stupid dots over our letters to make it even worse, because fuck other people." Did they create a language that only sounds right when screeched by an autistic manlet in front of thousands of other autistic manlets to say something completely moronic about how a nation of autistic manlets that have never won a war is somehow the master race? Did they invent a language that didn't stop inventing words at 1200 B.C., so now whenever they want to name something they throw 50 words from dinosaur times together just to name an emu?

No, they didn't do any of those things. Fuck off you stupid little fucker. English is better than German in literally, literally every single way.

Never post on my board again you stupid little nazi-loving cucks.

German detected

>Implying spanish isn't the absolute best.
¿Es la lengua de Cervantes demasiado difícil para ti, gringo?

ay ya callate mejor

It has it's perks; though i wouldn't recommend being born on it

monkey see monkey do

Why do Americans try to find deep meaning in grammatical gender so much?

How many ways can you say. "love"?

Just one, I love pizza, I love my son. I love you, marry me!

Now a latin languange, portuguese:
Eu GOSTO de pizza. Eu ADORO o meu filho. AMO-TE, casa comigo!

English is pleb tier language for conveying emotion.

Ok, I laughed

It is a magical language, I will give it that

>I like pizza, I adore my son, I love you, marry me.
Not solid enough, I'm afraid...

perro caca

>t. AJP Taylor

English is pretty garbage tier imo
French/German master race

I mean... what kind of rules are you following to judge the superiority of the language?

toca de aca gallego boludo y la desempleada concha de tu madre

>arbitrary orthography
>analytic language
>remnants of a case system which are again used arbitrarily and wrong in 80% of cases in modern english
>disgusting voiced dental fricative

I guess you got a lot of vocabulary since you were invaded by superior cultures so many times, but that's about all anglos have going for them language-wise.

What's wrong with analytic languages? Purely analytic ones like Chinese are great.

Not only is the Anglo an idot, he's proud of it!

Are there any wordsmiths in other language that have as much influence on that modern language as Shakespeare does on English? It amazes me that one man was so impactful on the way we communicate.

Pushkin for the Russian language.