Fast food workers deserve $15 an ho-

Fast food workers deserve $15 an ho-

-ur.
Great thread, liked, favorited and subscribed.

Everybody should be NEET

nobody but them said that though

Never have this problem with mcchicken

Make sure to click that subscripe button

Buy cheap burgers get cheap burgers, let your dollar do the talking and take your business elsewhere. Thus is the joys of capitalism.

I once ordered a Mayo chicken and there was NO chicken burger. It was just a mayo and lettuce sandwich. Couldn't even get a refund because I was already home.

I still hope this somehow becomes a law to pay retards with mcjobs 15 an hour. it would instantly make it cheaper and smarter for the owners to invest in touch screen cashiers, and even automated cooking. there should really only be a couple people in fast food joints at this point just to make sure the machines run right. just imagine a correct order no matter if you asked for one simple thing and its not fucked up, and its even cooked properly.

mcjob niggers are so short sighted, they dont realize they would gas their own shitty jobs if this 15 dollar an hour thing happens...which it wont, sadly.

>get paid pennies for making shitty 2 dollar sandwiches
Yeah I wonder why they aren't trying so hard

Uh huh. Except every other retard with money to burn, no good sense and a fast food addiction is going to keep those guys in business anyway, so. You know.

I love that minimum wage is like $19/h in Australia

and somehow fast food still exists

its $11 here in massachusetts and you can still get shit for cheap

Survival of the fittest my mang.

Fastfood makes no sense here. Its expensive as fuck and the same price as decent food

I can't wait for the minimum wage to be $15 an hour. Then it'll be much more economical to just replace everyone with robots who get my order correct every time.

yeah, fast food is like 6-7 dollars for a meal, right? thats fucking retarded. yet people still line up to do this.
>wait in a line
>pay 7 dollars
>wait even longer
>get shitty food
>the order is wrong
this is "fast" food.

yall niggas act like fast food is wrong 100% of the time

i work at a fast food place and it's barely ever wrong and if it is we fix it with priority over current orders

its not a hard policy to follow and is universal

$9 for a big Mac "meal".

And? Frequency is higher because its unskilled work

we want minimum wage for NEETS

>19 ausbux
What's that in big macs

it usually is if you modify anything, in my experience it is at least.
>no mayo
thats it. Thats the only thing I want changed yet what do I get every single time? I make a point of being very clear about it too and they still give me mayo.
this reason alone is why I rarely eat fast food, I take it back almost every time then its a huge deal.

Frequency is higher because turn over is so high. And that's because it's such a low paying job. New hires are the people who typically fuck up an order. Quality and accuracy would improve if the people who working there stayed long enough to know their jobs.

This is why I get fucking comments from my fat, poor coworkers every single lunch break.

>user how can you afford to eat ($6.95 worth of) leftover steak every day
>shovels $4.95 chik-fil-a burger in mouth, grabs $2.50 worth of french fries, and washes it down with $2.00 of sugar water
>someone else shoves $2.95 carton of prefabricated microwave Macaroni and Cheese into microwave and tears open an $11 bag of beef jerky

3.75 ausbigmacs or 5 usbicmacs

Correct, but that just further validates my argument while doing nothing for yours.

I sit there in the drive thru after you hand me the food to check that the order is right.

More times than not, the order is wrong. If I just spent $30 on chicken from Bojangles for my family then when I ask to substitute thighs for breasts, and you ask me to pay extra to do so, then why the fuck would I not check that I got what I paid for?

Furthermore why wouldn't the 17yo niglet working the window check before handing it to me?

He won't check cuz fukk you racists
It's just a cultural problem with the black work ethic in general, they won't work for shit unless they feel they're being compensated correctly, then they'll continue to slack off as long as no one in a position above them is watching

But you pay more for everything and the only thing you don't import is lamb sandwiches.

Didn't McD's USA have some kind of controversy around the 00's that the beef they we're using was Aussie and not American? I remember there being some kind of spat about this

Yeah but we pay relatively less compared to the minimum wage, except for housing and that's due to other issues.

What's so bad about this?

>What's so bad about this?
You're taking profits away from American farmers to support some derro cunts down under
That money would have stayed in America, and it's a lot of money considering it's McDs

As if McDonalds even supports america
-tax evading
-shitty contracts that nearly ruin farmers

Money is still money, and the more of it going to support American farmers over Aussie ones the better as I see it

Fuck fast food workers, I can't wait for automation to obsolete them. A robot won't fuck up my order as much, nor give me attitude when I politely ask them to correct it.

>ordering a fish filet and expecting anything but disappointment

i got taco bell last night. asked for no lettuce, got lettuce. Asked for no ice, got ice. Asked for sauce after I was handed my meal, got attitude and was begrudgingly handed sauce.

Because workers don't give a shit about customers. Are you really that surprised?

Here the only taco bell employees are middle aged mexicans who actually do the job they're supposed to because it's their living rather than just cash on the side like teenagers and students. The one time they fucked my order up was when they just threw in a chalup or gordita or whatever in my bag in addition to what I ordered. I checked the receipt and I wasn't charged for it.

higher pay = higher quality employees

Raising minimum wage or giving basic income will just increase the cost of living and completely negate any supposed benefits people argue.

I'm glad there are more conservatives on this board.

Yeah, because we all know that rent prices are very dependent on raising the wadges of people that work in retail and fast food joints. And raising the wage will really affect the salary of people that already get paid more than $15 and hour along the supply chains (which is where the costs are really incurred). Great logic there buddy, the world is definitely as simple as you make it out to be.

This, holy shit.

I now make probably 3x what most of my coworkers make, but they're the ones going out and spending $9 on fast food every day, while I'm having less than $3 worth of leftovers from good food I cooked at home last night.

Fuck your mother you commie piece of shit.

If the company is having to deal out more money to cover payroll then the prices for their good are going to go up to accommodate. This happens all the time already. They already cut back on benefits by hiring more part-time work than full-time, so they don't have to give employees benefits. There's more to the matter than what you think.

but muh magical money coming from nowhere

What's the solution? I'll be the first commie to admit that raising min wage is nothing more than a crutch. But you can't expect people to continue making $7-8 for the next 20 years either. Prices have been and will continue to increase regardless of minimum wage. You either increase wages, or people fall back on the state to the care of them.

If your not buying their product, how does it effect you?

Change needs to help at the reform level. There needs to be a good look at the reality of what's happening and trying to rectify the damage that's been done and plug the loop hole. I'm not the man for the job, I'm rather unsure what should happen.

Not him but the solution is to lower the cost of living, but there's no way to do it that the free marketers won't riot against.
The other option is to keep doing what we're doing until our economy fully collapses, the dollar is no longer the international standard and we start all over again. This would of course plunge many people into abject poverty in the process.

>prices have been and will continue to increase
I actually expect things to come back down at a certain point. As things become more efficient, prices should come down. As we speak, there are some major ports that are becoming fully automated, which should cut down on costs. Maybe prices will increase in the next few years, but population growth going down (due to many factors that include male infertility rates) and automation should create some reduction in cost of living. This is all assuming that corporations don't just increase the prizes for the fuck of it, which can be done if they buy enough senators to legislate the competition out of business.

Giant national chains need to collapse. People need to stop borrowing money for houses, cars, etc. Banks need to collapse, etc.
Basically the economy needs to shrink, not grow. This will cause a lot of chaos and hardship, but when the dust clears we'll be in a better position to manage things like wages and CoL. At least until the economy starts growing again.

sauce on game?

We're not going back to the Gold Standard, you can get that dumb idea out of your head right now

it's a resident evil tie-in movie
Resident Evil Vendetta

Or collude with the competition to fix prices.
Anyway, automation isn't the answer either because while it does reduce costs it does so buy reducing jobs. So the people the robots replace don't have the money to buy the cheaper goods anyway.
The hard truth that nobody wants to admit is that there is no fixing the economy. We're approaching the top off the roller coaster and there's nowhere to go but down, and it's gonna be a scary ride. This happens to all big societies.
What makes it worse for the US is that thanks to post WWII and its side effects the economy grew astronomically fast, which is going to make the shrinkage even worse.

Never said we should. Going back to the gold standard is a band-aid on a gunshot wound at best.

A citizens wage isn't going to happen, you commies with your pie in the sky Star Trek view of how the world should be run is fanciful at best

I actually think that infrastructure spending could help ease the pain. Things will become automated, but there needs to be a change in infrastructure to really maximize the use of new technologies. This is the kind of massive project the US will have to overtake to maintain its dominance anyway. It might not be a permanent solution, but it could employ many people across the country. You are right though, it will be a scary ride.

>tfw you walk into a mcdonald's and the cashier can barely speak english

Neither will your free market utopia

No shit, no one admits letting the free market run it's own course is a good idea except complete idiots
The market needs oversight, period, if it doesn't then shit like Enron and Abramoff or whatever his name was, would happen more often

I'm assuming you replied to the wrong post because I didn't mention anything about citizen wages or communism.
Besides, big communist economies are susceptible to the same forces as big capitalist economies.
All big economies fail, that's the pill nobody wants to swallow.

The economy runs on meta and it's a highly unreliable by how much it changes

>tfw meal at Wendies is just about $4
Grilled chicken Go wrap, a small cup of chili and water. It's filling and has a fair bit of protein in it.

>that feel when I'm the only white guy and the only one who can speak english
>one of them told me I should learn spanish so I would know when someone at work talked bad about me
>meaning they all talked shit about me

Our managers spazz the fuck out if we don't rush the assembly, give them shit, not us.

>fast food workers deserve shit pay and shit treatment
>fast food workers need to produce wonderful results all the time

Savory donuts are fantastic. If you fuckers haven't tried these with cream cheese, I don't know what you're doing with your life.

Fast Food is one of the worst things to happen to both public health and the economy

Nope they do not, they all should be replaced by robots (and will soon). So when i order my vegetarian cheesburger without cheese and with bacon, i will get what i ordered.

>wonderful results

Few expect the food to look like the photoshopped adverts, but we do expect them to get the order right and make sure it's properly on the damn bun. If you can't do that why should you get $15?

>lots of stupidity
Who the fuck wants to get shit right for thankless, shit work. Inb4 yet another rehash of the retard logic that is shit pay for shit work because it's always been the other way around.

The cost of living in Australia is far higher, though.

>expecting a bare minimum level of competence is stupidity
I'm done wasting my time with you.

But you are the embodiment of time wasted, famalam. Think of what it took to get your ignorant ass to where it is now.

Once ordered a bacon and egg bagel and they forgot the bacon. I only order fast food about 5 times a year and they make a mistake half the time.

They don't.

>go to wendy's
>order a burger with no cheese, no mayo
>get burger with cheese
>go inside
>tell them problem
>get another burger
>no toppings except mayo
They don't deserve what they're currently making.

>actually looking forward to mass joblessness through automation
Sorry, you were talking about other people being short-sighted? Do go on.

You drastically overestimate the inflation as well as the areas of inflation. Your argument is bullshit that sounds good if you don't investigate the specifics that you're regurgitating.

UBI is being tried and seems to work, high min wage is in place around the world, Socialized medicine is in place around the world. They work, and it's fucking retarded when Americans call these things bad or impossible.

UBI

Universal Basic Income, something 100% necessary once automation properly hits the service industry.

>They work
It's almost as if they're backed by the actions of larger, stronger economies running tremendous deficits alongside them. The question isn't if they're sustainable on their own as no major modern economic and social system is. Rather, the question is if they're robust enough to survive substantial social/demographic change. I'd wager that a relatively loose system like that used by the Americans is more able to adapt to large changes (for instance a massive influx of unskilled labor) than a rigid system like that of the Limeys (whose system is already proving itself insufficient in urban areas due to a similar influx in unskilled labor).

tldr both systems can't last but ours will last longer, enjoy paying for a caliphate who chooses to reject your culture entirely :):):)

I was a shift lead at a fast food place. We were wrong enough that I would laugh at people that come in to complain with something like "I DROVE HOME AND MY ORDER WAS WRONG AND I HAD TO DRIVE 30 MINUTES BACK!" Check your food before you leave the window. Retard.
The management prioritizes hiring bottom of the barrel idiots because they're unlikely to ever move up to something better.

>ours will last longer.
Debatable.

>our active fucking of the poor and unskilled with no tax relief will last longer than their mitigation of the effects of automation and reasonable tax rates
That's just asinine, user.

The US is one epidemic away from the entire middle class collapsing.

No use debating deranged trumpflakes. They just love getting sodomized by big business, when you call em out for that they just screech
>At least its not the state

They are hopeless cases. The fact that the poorer the county the more likely it is to vote GOP shows how warped is the understanding of a typical american hick.

if they were paid 15$ things like the photo wouldn't happen

>america is getting sodomised on all fronts by capitalism
>But muh slims!!!!!1

This post reaks of douchey liberal, just get over yourself from one lib to another

That's a nice assumption you got there

>Who the fuck wants to get shit right for thankless, shit work
People who want to keep their job. Welcome to the real world, kid.

>Douchey liberal
You are pretty triggered

How can you prove something that is demonstrably false?

>be american
>get shot
>go bankrupt cuz surgery bill is too high
At least I'm not a communist, amirite?!

Nice argument

Rather dead than red