Anyone else not a big fan of runny egg? Whenever I see it added to food i'm immediately turned off

Anyone else not a big fan of runny egg? Whenever I see it added to food i'm immediately turned off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbkVHB9_9fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree, shits gross.

I like runny eggs but showing them as dripping fucking everywhere isn't very appealing. They're pretty awesome to mix into corned beef hash though.

i BRING A BAG OF EGG YOLKS AROUND WITH ME SO i CAN PUT THEM ON EVERYTHING!

Mixing yolk into hash or fried potatoes is very pleasurable.

Just watch near the end of this clip, it's just sex and I need to bite it.
youtube.com/watch?v=bbkVHB9_9fw

But on a sandwich like pic related, that's nasty. I can already feel the yolk spilling out and running down my chin.

inb4 cum joke.

It's good if it's on a plate and you have a fork and something to soak it up or mix in it

It's not good on a food you eat with your hands

You can't be a proper gourmet unless you are willing to put up with some salmonella here and there. "Cooking" just destroys the flavor in these succulent dishes. Raw meat and runny egg are the key ingredients of high cuisine.

i can't stand runny yolk

fucking runny yolk fags, it tastes better when it's cooked through

agreed

Over medium is the best by far.

Why do people even do this? For what purpose are you eating liquified chicken fetus? I mean granted, fried or boiled is solidified chicken fetus is no better but at least it tastes good. Looks like I would vomit if I ate that.

It's alright if you have bread that absorbs it.

I love it. It’s right up there with medium rare steak. Some foods taste really good when you don’t completely over cook them.

That being said, I do not like my egg sandwiches to be runny. The yolk needs to be medium for that at least.

>medium rare steak

Do you also like your milk straight out of the cow's udder? You degenerate barbarian.

Believe it or not, I got a job milking cows when I first moved to Oregon. I had the chance to drink milk straight from the udder, and it was pretty good. Better than the cashew milk I was drinking up to that point.

((You))

Delicious but messy. Just have a couple of napkins on standby

that's unsafe user

Its not a chicken fetus the chicken was never fucked and thus never impregnated. If anything its chicken period which is not much better.

>using mammal reproduction lingo in regards to avian reproductive systems
the fuck? next you're gonna pull out a food metaphor

Runny eggs are the most disgusting commonly-eaten-in-the-west food. Prove me wrong.

dubs of truth

>liquefied chicken fetus (ftfy)
It's not a fetus, it's more like a chicken period than anything. If you're eating fertilized eggs then you must not live in the first world.

I was eating hard-boiled eggs for a while as a protein source until the time I split open an egg and the yolk had blood in it. Not sure I can ever eat a hard-boiled egg again.