Why does "kid food" consist of chicken tenders, fries, chicken nuggets and tater tots...

Why does "kid food" consist of chicken tenders, fries, chicken nuggets and tater tots? I can't think of many more unhealthier things for an adult, let alone a child. Is this why childhood obesity is a thing? I couldn't imagine raising my kid on that.

Maybe the kids' parents are just retards who recently grasped how to use their microwave to cook solidified grease and just stopped there.

Pic unrelated

>The day Jamal became a thief.

because kids are known to be picky and the easiest way to get a picky eater to eat is to get them something they recognize.

it's healthier for a child than an adult, they have insane calorie needs. It's also less gross for a child to eat like that because they're dumber.

its not just the calories, it's all the grease that's in tater tots and fries
I don't want to sound like I'm showing off, but I think it's a good thing my parents actually made me eat what they made instead of just shutting me up with nuggets.

can anyone help me find the picture of the chicken nuggets with sauce with the chaotic neutral stuff?

Remind me again why niggers are considered human

oops meant to reply to both you and wrong thread boyo but I know the thread you're talking about
the one with putting sauce on each individual nugget?

im pretty sure its just a joke

yeah couldnt find it with google so i just went the first thread with chicken in it lol

that thread is like a week old, this is a slow board but not that slow
I tried looking in 4archive (the only one that archives Veeky Forums) and they have an archival delay of about a month

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, thanks for trying bro.

no problem

captcha: ANGERS Wilson

Because parents are busy if they work many hours
Also most noms are too lazy to sctually cook

What's wrong with chicken nuggets bro? They're the best.

Cos kids like that shit. I was on cruise ship with giant buffet with shitloads of healthy and tasty food, but kids still prefered guess what - pizza, burgers and fries. Ship was Italian, kids were probably all European.

not quite

I wanna lynch that dirty little nigger

if I took my kids (that were above the age of 6) on a cruise ship with italian cuisine I would make them eat at least one thing out of their comfort zone.

like I said in my parents made me try what they cooked, no exceptions. It's not like they force fed it to me, but not trying it wasn't an option, and I ended up liking most of it, with the big exception being ham, which I won't eat to this day.

I think parents just need to take the time to introduce their kids to new foods instead of giving up. One example of this is my dad's girlfriend's sister. She had kids at a very late age (45) and luckily neither of them are retarded, but I digress. She practically drowns them in hand sanitizer every time they touch something that isn't hand sanitizer. She spends so much time with them, but almost every night the kids get microwaved chicken nuggets.

It's not like I don't like chicken nuggets. They're great if you're in a time crunch. But that shit's unhealthy and shouldn't be fed to a child more than once every 2 weeks, at least.

see last paragraph of

i eat at least 20 nuggets a week, user. am i going to die

Well it is just calories because grease can be part of a healthy diet. Growing nerves are made from cholesterol...

unhealthy =/= lethal

>growing nerves are made out of cholesterol
sounds like something a fat fuck would say. Of course cholesterol is good for you. But it's only good in very little amounts. The obese like to say "calories are just energy!!!" yeah, calories are energy, but 4,000 calories gets turned into fat.

Kid's foods exist only in the Anglosphere and in Japan. The rest of the world feed their kids smaller portions of what the rest of the family eat.

Kids get different food because kids aren't people.

warosu archives Veeky Forums too

Saved that comfy Rockwell user. Thanks.