What are some foods/drinks that instantly make you like a person less when you see them consuming them?

What are some foods/drinks that instantly make you like a person less when you see them consuming them?

On this note, I fucking hate anytime I see someone with an iced coffee, the shitty plastic just completely sweating all over the place. It's so gross.

If you like Jersey Mike's you're a complete piece of shit

I second this.

just drink tap water you idiot lol

Ice coffee is only coffee I drink. Come at me.

Best deal for 99¢ you fucking faggot kys

its fucking canned tea. i bet you have pre-ground spices in your cupboard right now you degenerate

>being a spice hipster
Suck to be you bro

I like the grapefruit flavor :(

This. Most places serve coffee scalding hot, hot enough to scar your skin if that shit spilled. Fuck waiting for it to cool off, uncomfy as fuck to drink. I buy it, I wanna drink it down right away and get that caffeine. Iced coffee just works.

I love Jersey Mike's

Mike Jersey himself has saved my life on multiple occasions

Thank God for Jersey Mike's whenever I'm blasted on whisky and blunts I get ubereats to deliver it

I haven't tried this stuff but was sort of considering it, what's wrong with it?

So make it yourself and throw it in an insulated thermos, faggot. Cold brew is retardedly easy to make and tastes a fuckload better than the bitter, hot brewed trash they throw on ice and load with cream and sugar to mask the shit taste at dunkin/starcucks

nothing, carbonated water is awesome. op is just easily triggered.

i expect the standard "lol kys degenerate" (You)s for this, but la croix has been very beneficial in helping me deal with my alcoholism. having a can of carbonated beverage i can sip on in place of beer is a godsend, especially in scenarios/environments where i'd normally binge. doesn't hurt that it tastes good, too

if you do try it, i recommend starting out with the standard flavors, lemon, cran-raspberry, orange, and/or lime
grapefruit is cool too
tangerine is piss

I'll be sure to stick my little pinky finger out just for you, you jaded little fuckboy wannabe critic.
Protip: some people don't care for exquisite quality when they're just looking for a pick me up

reminds me of a really annoying vampire

I've only had Starbucks in iced cups ins supermarket fridges, the caramel one has a delicious roasted taste the likes of which I've never had in an instant coffee for home before.

>not wanting to load up on cream and sugar every morning, save money, and ultimately have a better tasting coffee makes you a snob somehow

???

Flavored, unsweetened carbonated water is pretty great. La Croix is overpriced vanity bullshit and people that drink "seltzer water" want to let you know how pretentious they are.

It's undercarbonated and overpriced. There are better brands.

Soda fucks me up too much, should I switch to carbonated flavored water?

>$0.59 a can is overpriced

>That'll be $16 plus tip
>Thots bring this shit to class every morning then complain about being le broke college student

McDonald's

Listen dude I live in the fucking desert I’m not drinking hot coffee in a swealtering car on a summer day so fuck it I’ll have an iced coffee it’s no biggie.

It's flavored. Also what if they live somewhere with lead in the water. Flint Michigan still has that problem.

Yes, more than $7 for twelve is overpriced. Of course, La Croix is sold in eight packs for $5 to conceal the cost.

The desert heat must be getting to your head because apparently you can't fucking read.

:(

I hate that shit. Their diets consist of daily morning Starbucks runs and lunch/dinner at Panera. So much fucking money down the drain.

Compare the price to something like which has more carbonation for less than 3 bucks for a 12 pack.

Being triggered by things that have ZERO effect on you.

sips.

alcopops

mountain dew

carling

Monster

Gallon water jugs

The big bottles of Crystal Geyser are my personal favorite, $1 for 42oz at Safeway. I once bought a pack of La Croix on sale and every can was completely flat.

>seltzer water helping alcoholism

FUCKING THIS

This method is my liver's savior. It sucks being weak to the point that you have to trick yourself but fucking hell the inconsequential existence of seltzer water can save lives.
I wouldn't be surprised if they started making hop type flavors for the beer drinkers that are fucking sick of ODouls and other bullshit non alc "beer".

It helps with giving up soda as well. Shit is just good.

This is how I kicked my pepsi addiction. I just buy the cheap 75c Australian soda watershit, fills the void perfectly

fucking this
and the light hits it and you see it smeared in fingerprints

I regularly buy the 12 packs of La Croix for around $3.75 at Winco.
That being said, I prefer San Pellegrino over most but I'm a cheap ass who won't buy it normally. My cheap standby is Crystal Geyser.
Seltzer water helps me out in the summer, it's the perfect replacement for a cold beer.

It's hot as fuck where I live, iced coffee is great

Jersey Mike's is the best sandwich chain sorry bub

Top chico is amazing

It takes honest willpower not to fucking smack the cups of Starbucks water out of people's hands. I know what you faggots are doing and it's not working on me god dammit.

>0.99 cents on the can
>1.29 at the register, plus tip I mean tax.

>canned tea
what, it's basically a soda. I would probably waste more than a dollar making that much tea with honey and sugar.

Tea. I get that you wanna seem like you have taste but waiting half an hour to drink flavoured water isn't impressing me anytime soon.

Tea has countless health benefits depending on the type or blend. I just drink it because it tastes good and is miles healthier than coffee provided you aren't drinking Lipton's or Bigelow. Black teas are more or less equal to coffee. Green, white, rooibos, and herbal teas can do wonders. You just don't get the caffeine, though that isn't an issue provided you aren't trying to drink it for that.

why would you have to wait half an hour to get tea? am i making tea wrong? it takes me 7-8 min, 5 min is just getting the water to temp

Starbucks costs more than other places cause they give their employees a better benefits than most other places, so I don't mind supporting them.

Home Depot literally gives all benefits. What does Starbucks give?

Or if the tap water is crap in general. I used to live in a place where the ground water was clean enough to just need a sand filtering, but where I live now the wager is reverse osmosis sea water which is chlorinated.

In what world is coffee bad for you? It's one of the healthiest beverage you can have.

Bonus points if it's a fatty drinking """diet""" coke.

>0 calories
>quotations around diet
You are a bit of a retard.

Fatty detected

Fuck you, you're just pissy you're just finding out about this now and aren't cool.

Put your trip on Mr Crummy

I also struggle with alcoholism and yeah, La Croix is a life saver. I think recovering alcoholics are a massive part of their consumer base.

And people who mix them with gin and a splash of juice (me)

I don't even see the point.

Calories in, calories out you ketotard.

>Nutritional values don't play a role in body comp
Lol

>calls people fat for taking in 0 calories
Holy shit, have you even graduated high school yet?

I get the hate if the fatty are drinking regular coke.
But if diet, perhaps they are trying not to be mentally retarded?

I'm not even that other user but saying calories in calories out is full retard unless skinny fat is the mode you're going for. If you want decent aesthetics you have to eat nutritionally dense food

I am not arguing that in the slightest. The thing I am arguing against is that drinking diet coke makes you or means you are fat.

Diet coke with a proper diet is far healthier than diet coke with a weird trailer park diet.

But if you're regular fat, isn't skinny fat an improvement?

Woooow you really are a piece of shit, kys, its not some hipster shit *ooo it tastes good* when its actually colored water. Monster tastes good cause its a sugary drink with flavorsome ingredients.

This desu.

Mexican beer with a slice of lime in it in a pub. Not because it's not how you can drink it, but because where I live this particular thing happens to be signaling 'I pretend to understand beer but I've never had anything that isn't a pale lager'.

You are aware of the negative side effects of artificial sweeteners tho aren't you? And really when is the last time you saw a skinny person drink diet cola? It's for people who can't drink regular in moderation.

Hahahahaha no. A fat person should lift weights and eat healthy so they don't waste their bulk and get maximum noob lifting gainz

>le aspartame is bad meme
Are you an 80's housewife? There is literally no consensus.

I've seen skinny people drink diet sodas countless times.

Yeah gotta optimise that carbonation/$ ratio. That's what's really important.

I'm 61kg at 178cm, and I drink diet soda every day.
I know perfectly well that I should switch to celery and water, but it's what keeps me from eating and drinking sugar.

Also. The only people I see that drink diet are skinny or athletic people. Fatties here drink regular soda. But then, I don't live in America

>overpriced
lmao can't find a quarter in your couch, poor-ass?

Artificial sweeteners are proven to increase sugar cravings and fuck up your pancreas

aspartame tastes fucking awful

Food based cravings are a meme until you get to severe deficiencies. That is when your body starts to complain and hint toward what it needs.

There is a connection to higher blood sugar, but you need to realize that there are 0 calories. Those connections are probably a result of something else.

Well yeah, it is sweeter than sugar. There is a reason you only need a hair of it.

>He doesn't know there are mental cravings and physical cravings

You can become addicted to any behavior

I know there are different types of cravings. But there is a difference between actual addiction versus some insufferable yoga crazed soccer mom being naughty and cheating on her diet plan.

The only people that could possibly become addicted to sugar are the ones who abuse it to hell and become used to the massive increase in blood sugar. Those people are the same ones who drink liters of regular coke like they are small 250ml cans.

Addiction does not just refer to physical dependency

I don't believe in psychological cravings. That is placebo as fuck.

Neurological dependency is a totally different matter, and that is what I was thinking when you were saying mental craving. You could argue that a neurological dependency is a physical condition, but eh.

Lol I'm not really interested in your unsubstantiated beliefs.

Holy shit you're a retard. There is a reason why people do not treat psychological dependency. It is all in your head.

I wish they'd tone it down on the salt, but I do enjoy monster.

It's absolutely treated you're way out of your depth in this conversation

No, you are. Placebos can be used to trick the retards into thinking they are being treated, and you can send them to "rehab" or therapy, but in the end a psychological condition is just a nocebo. It doesn't exist outside of their head, and any detrimental effects brought on therefrom are literally just your own doing.

A physical condition is something that is real, and not just some manufactured fantasy. It can be treated in reality, and not through some psychological trickery.

If you think you can treat a fake condition, you are probably some second year psychology student trying to justify your choices.

Get your head out of your ass.

>Treated=pharmaceutical chemicals
So in your opinion talking with therapists is a waste of time unless they gib pills. Retard

sounds like someone is salty. Can i see your credentials to speak on this subject sir? fucking 16 year old neet.

The only real treatment for psychological dependency would be if it is a symptom of an underlying condition such as depression, stress, etc. You're eating shitty food because it makes you feel better. To fix this you're of course going to be treating the depression itself and not the dependency.

Not in the slightest. Therapy can have a tremendous effect on certain conditions. If someone is emotionally afflicted, or simply has trouble making heads or tails of their life, therapy can be useful.

For things like depression, derealization, and true addiction (read as physical), there is literally no way simply talking through things would be any help at all.

Imbalances in the brain can not simply be treated with words. Mind over matter is not as powerful as your high school motivational speakers like to say.

I have no credentials. I have real world experience and have actually done research outside of reading buzzfeed articles.

Have you ever been an alcoholic? Ever been addicted to nicotine? Ever been addicted to other drugs?

Or are you simply spouting shit your therapist told you?

>half an hour to make tea
nani

Not all people eat junk food because of depression dip shit. Suppose it's stress induced from work etc. You can't expect someone to quit their job. You can give them coping mechanisms and replace their psychological junk food habit with exercise and eating healthy tho

You definitely can expect someone to quit their job. You don't treat stress by just learning to deal with it. You make changes. If your job is too stressful, find something more suited to you.