>a small lump of a substance
>"add a knob of butter"
knob

I prefer dick cheese desu.

>a man's penis of butter

>a man's penis
as opposed to a woman's penis?

kys

You're meant to get your cock out, withdraw the foreskin and then lie the cock lengthwise next to the hunk of butter. Now cut a chunk of butter using the knob as your guide.

>Whack that in there

secondary sexual characteristics are the things we're supposed to be attracted to, the genital is just there for the reproductive function. a guy attracted to a ftm is gay.

Wrong.

no

I also use my genitals for shitting and pissing.
Not sure how you do it.

Which genitals shit?

yeah, okay, I don't see why this matters. being pedantic like this just gets us nowhere

Black womens vagina

Yes.

Being a woman with a vagina insisting you're a man because you feel like one gets humanity nowhere.

but it gets that person somewhere, even if you don't accept it, statistically they'll lead a better life for it

Are you a chicken?

>statistically they'll lead a better life for it

Statistically almost 50% of transpeople will commit suicide. Playing along with their make-believe does nothing. They need care and treatment, like any mentally ill person.

Actually, it doesn't. Ever. Post-op trannies have absurd suicide rates and I would wager that 99% of them regret it.

What the fuck is a "cup" of anything?

250ml

Wtf is a dab of vinegar?

May Kim's nukes fly soon and true.

Take your dick, dip it in vinegar, hold it over your dish and what ever drips off into your dish is a dab.

Volumetric measuring is fine cor plenty of things.
It's a holdover from our spread out agrarian past.

nigga what the fuck is juice

The liquid that is squeezed or emitted from a food product.

Has Ramsay / Jamie Oliver taking Ainsley Harriott's place as the king of Veeky Forums memes?

>Veeky Forums memes
Idiot.

For me, it's the McChicken.

>he doesn't know that gender is a social construct
Retard.

Fuck that, I want that purple stuff

I dont have a dick tho, is it still a dab if it drips out of a cunt?

>**sunny d**

It's called sexuality because it's based on sex and not gender.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>it's similar to a pat of butter
Actually, it is not. A pat of butter is exactly a Tablespoon serving. A knob of butter is what you say when you don't give a damn about portions, nutrition or dieting.

It is the size of the average penis here in Great Britain.

1 inch.

Oh please. I'm sure the average has gone up in recent years. At the same rate as violent crimes

it's a thing o' butter alright

>Look, I'm gay. That means I only date men. It's just that some of the men I date have vaginas.
For me, it just comes down to being a fetish or kink. This people like to act like men having vaginas or women having penises is a perfectly normal thing to consider, when it obviously isn't. The guy isn't a clueless straight person, just someone applying common sense in a completely illogical situation.

I take it to mean 1.5-2 tbs or around 20-30 grams

I should have stated the average size of brits penis.

Of course the darker skinned folk who've overran the country have bigger. According to my gf at least.

>when you don't give a damn about portions, nutrition or dieting
wow, this is literally me
do I know you irl?

>I dont have a dick tho
hello will you date me pls

What if the jewish-loving "catholic" american parents took your foreskin already?

fucking kek

so you're saying that men who date fat ugly masculine girls are gay?
not how it works sweetie. They are just dating ugly girls

jesus christ, that was a depressing read

Why do they even perform these surgeries? Clearly medical technology isn't advanced enough yet.

The entire concept is retarded. You cannot make a penis into a vagina.

This is a "Veeky Forums - a magical place" moment. Screencap nao.

Bump