Literally the most important thing in your fridge

Literally the most important thing in your fridge.

for me its pic related or some other brand equivalent

ketchup

I eat these with everything. They make a good addition to cup o noodles, or taking bites of them in between bites of any other meal I’m eating.

As long as I have these bad boys, I don’t need salt or any other additional seasonings.

I go through at least a stick of butter per day, and I'm a skelly

Apart from water (boring answer), probably garlic and chilli powder, I HATE not having those two.

This and cheese pizza from the same brand. At this point in life, I'm eating nothing but pizza every day for weeks at a time while slowly losing weight. The very definition of a win/win situation.

EGGS

It's almost like dietary fat doesn't get stored as body fat... Weird.

Probably has to be vegetables.

Carrots

>It's almost like dietary fat doesn't get stored as body fat... Weird.
It's almost like over-consumption of calorie-dense foods are usually associated with weight gain.

This I guess. I've done ages without milk, and now I usually buy the kind you can keep outside of the fridge anyway, but there's nothing else in there that I really need. I barely use eggs and those can be kept outside too. Butter, maybe, but I use oil more. So yeah, it must be this.

I was the one you replied to, and I'd just like to take this opportunity to personally call you a retard

>ketchup in the fridge

Hobo beer then eggs then butter
Usually about all there is too

when will you retards learn what a calorie is

Peanut butter

You keep chilli powder in the fridge?

This is the only thing I've constantly had in my fridge in the 4 years since I moved here

It's a depressing realisation

>putting peanut butter in the fridge

It's good for the natural one, so you don't need to restir