Friendly reminder that if you are not good at chess, you are objectively a pleb

Friendly reminder that if you are not good at chess, you are objectively a pleb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3r4JyFVDdS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agreed.

outta the way brainlets

fucking weeb

Chess is boring and also difficult. I would rather just read

Chess is for geeks and losers! Dota is the chess of today!

someone send a lichess link. I bet I could beat anyone on here

I gave up Chess when I learned there were more possible moves in a single game than there are atoms in the observable universe. I'd like to git gud at it, but I'm not going to devote the entire rest of my life to that.

I gave up reading when I found out there are more combinations of words possible in a single sentence than there are stars in in two galaxies. I mean, if you were to put the universe in a tube, it would stretch out to two times the length of the universe

>playing a solved game

lol pleb

0/10

>Playing chess
>not playing The Duke

I'm shaking my head in disgust, familiar of mine.

>game that has devolved into memorized openings and responses
yeah sounds like a blast
even bobby fischer got sick of it

It's not solved.

>TFW you beat the game of chess, itself, because you're the GOAT and so then you go to /pol/ and never come back

youtube.com/watch?v=3r4JyFVDdS4
Truly the game of intellectuals

underrated

brainlet detected

>stars in in two galaxies
that's not that much desu

to dumb to play Go, chess pleb?

Fuck you faggot what's your elo. Chess is gay and lame and I've earned my right to say it

kek

>Chinese game
>Weeb
Were you always stupid or did you have to work for it?

Computers have solved the game, and can beat a human player 100% of the time.

What about comp vs comp

Depends on what "good" is. Also, friendly reminder that if you are on /Veeky Forums/, you are a pleb by default.

A match between super computers would be interesting to watch. Assuming they had similar specs.

>I have no idea what a solved game is
Chess is not a solved game. A computer being able to beat a human does not mean the game is solved. Checkers is solved, chess is not. Try to learn what things mean before looking like an idiot.

Considering that we can't even get to colonizing anything beyond our own planet, your idea of "not that much" is moot.

Friendly reminder that if you are not good at Sid Meier's Civilization, you are objectively a pleb.

Friendly reminder that if you are not good at writing good stories you are objectively a plebian.