I bought way too much liver pate...

I bought way too much liver pate. I usually just have it on toast but now I have a kilo to eat I need some more exciting suggestions.

What do you do with liver pate

is this bait or are you actually a senior citizen

baguette
leverpostej
fresh cucumber slices

or make a banh mi

leverpostej is my dogs favorite

>cucumber

Sounds good. I was thinking some lettuce would be nice and crunchy with the creaminess of the pate.

Give some away, thats like 50% butter, your heart.will thank you

Pickled beets are also a classic combo with it

Eat them with rice

Cut it in 10 100 gr pieces and freeze them in individual packaging. Keep one to eat on toast, then thaw new ones when you desire more.

Or you can be a fatfuck, eat everything now and hate yourself.

>pate is butter
wut

Put it on a burger

I think he's refering to the fat content. Pate is everything from 35 to 60 % lard depending on the type and brand.

My brother always has his with a thin slice of pepper on it, but I think it's silly

I put it on a hearty bread with onion and tomato and mustard. Its a step up from just on toast i guess.

dietary fat is not the cause of heart disease

No, it's the cholesterol, sodium and calories that usually follow it that does it. Nice little arterial plaque makers.
Easier to just say fat.

>The cholesterol that sticks to your arterial walls is the kind your pancreas creates as a response to carb spikes
>Sodium has nothing to do with sticky plaque and is usually correlated to higher blood pressure in old people. It has NEVER been correlated with any negative health in the young
>The amount of calories you consume will not negatively impact your health so long as you balance them with an appropriate amount if activity. They also have little to do with sticky plaque unless all of your kcal are coming from refined carb loads.

Ketoshill pls

Diets rich in trans fats are clearly associated with cardiovascular disease.

you're going to get gout OP

not even joking

>Clearly associated
Lol that doesn't mean dick scientifically. It only means that it could be an interesting avenue of research to pursue to maybe find a causational link but they've been looking for 50 years

>Lol that doesn't mean dick scientifically.
It does in epidemiological studies. Maybe you are too dense to understand the difficulties in health research involving heterogeneous, long-lived subjects with innumerable variables.

Of course murine models are becoming more and more informative and elegant as next generation sequencing technology and bioinformatics methods become more accessible, e.g.: Monguchi et al, (2017) Excessive intake of trans fatty acid accelerates atherosclerosis through promoting inflammation and oxidative stress in a mouse model of hyperlipidemia.

But something tells me you like to stick to online forums and dogmatic infographics versus reading the actual literature.

>Trans fatty acids
Nice segue into something we weren't talking

See:
>dietary fat is not the cause of heart disease

But I think you got BTFO

That pic is adorable

Trans fats only come from hydrogenated vegetable oil which aren't a component of pate or butter. A complete non sequitur to this conversation. That user was simply attempting to obfuscate the fact that there has not been any causational links between animal products and heart health despite 50 years of intensive research and leaps and bounds of advancement all fields of relevant tech. Meanwhile, endocrinologists have found clear causational links between the digestion of sugar rich diets and the types of hormones these activate and what messages these hormones send to the pancreas and other organs of the body.