Summoning all vegans:

What do you have against dairy and eggs? Go visit local farms and support the ones you want. I did relief milking for 4 years, trust me, its nowhere near as bad as you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfUfTU61cak
youtube.com/watch?v=dSjE8xw_-Dg
youtu.be/H9MV5CgPgIQ
youtu.be/qHNKAa_0RBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kiwi or Australia?

Kiwi, Wanganui more specifically.

Thank you for your service.
You boys work bloody hard.

It is still extremely inefficient. Why not just directly use the crops instead of feeding it to animals? It needs way more water, land and ressources for the same amound of output.

I used to live in a county where dairy was the biggest industry and do ecological fieldwork for a living, often on dairy farms. I eat eggs but don't drink milk because it's every bit as bad as I think.

When will a vegan engineer invent a grass > milk machine?

oh and veal calves are pretty fucking bad

rice and oat milk factories are that thing

I guess, but its about economics. Used to work on a goat dairy farm once, theyd house them in a shed and have 100 hectares or so that theyd cut and feed out into the shed from a modified bailer. Could feed 100 goats per shed on around 2 acres a day. Really liked this system because they didnt muck up the paddock and ruin the fencing. And the sheds where right next to the dairy shed. Dairys not as wasteful as you think, corn and grass is alot more common then you give it credit for.
Everything is bobbie mate. Even your local butcher shit.
Its not all that hard, low hours, decent pay and youre in the shed most of the time.

Lol you think rice and oats are less intensive to grow than regular turf grass?

Even less labour (therego CO2) and econimcally intensive is cow milk.

Meatcucks, go to Hell. You should stop hurtingThere is a 11th commandment by God that meatcucks removed it from the Bible:
"Thou shalt not kill animals, nor fill your stomach with the products of thee, as they art unclean and will make your body rot." Exodus 20:18-20

How is there less labor when
>You don't have to seed with a tractor because cows shit does it for you
>You don't have to harvest with a combine because cows eating it does it for you
>You don't have to chop and bail the waste straw because there is none in turf grass
>Cows on pasture are also carbon neutral regardless of flatulence because permanent pasture is a carbon sequestration system

You've read some bad literature dude.

You do know you're trying to preach to city kids right? The closest they've ever been to a cow was a peta poster. You're wasting your time here.

You misread, im trying to say that cows milk is more viable then grass milk. Hence why its the most common milk.

Oh I see.
We won't even see any vegan push back in this thread for a couple of hours because it's too early in the morning for the city cucks to wake up on a Sunday

what mental illness do you have?

>will make thy body rot
fixed it for you

Basically just because it's too expensive and part of the vegan appeal in the first place is how much cheaper it can be

My cholesterol was too damned high, so I cut out meat and dairy from my diet.

If you do eat meat, go for local farms if you can, same with meat. Your butcher should know where it comes from, but eating that every day can fuck you up.

Not vegan, but with another question for vegans: Why so many of you don't eat freaking honey? It is literally just sugar, which is from plants.

Not a vegan either, but the argument I heard is that the bees made the honey for their bee babies, and when we collect it we're oppressing them.

just go vegan you troglodytes

Take the Redpill. Thank me later.
youtube.com/watch?v=MfUfTU61cak
youtube.com/watch?v=dSjE8xw_-Dg

>stupid frogposter is vaegan
>"the appeal is how cheaper it can be"
do you have to be under 80 iq to be a vegan or something

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOSE TO AUSTRALIA HEY AHAHAHAHAHAHAH SUCK SHIT CUNT HAAHAHAAHAHAH

cows eat grass

>canterbury shorts
God I fucking hate this country

Cruelty, sustainability, cost, ethics, taste/variety of subsistutes, health, the list goes on. And, drinking the breast milk of another animal/eating it's mentruation is fucking disgusting

Hahahaha squeamish eaters are life long cucks

>trump is voldemort
>take the red pill
why do dumb people always talk in reference to entertainment?

No idea but it's old as shit. Before movies and video games people would reference major novels from centuries prior.

Dairy is meant for baby cows, not for humans. I don't want to steal milk from baby cows.

Chickens die faster the more eggs they need to pump out.

Bees did the work to make the honey. It's their honey. I don't need to steal from bees to eat and be happy.

How can anyone say that plants don't have thoughts and feelings and a will to live.

youtu.be/H9MV5CgPgIQ

Wait I just did some math. An almond takes 1.1 gallons of water to grow. One ounce of almonds is 23 almonds. 16 ouces in a lb. Its takes 404.8 gallons of water to make a pound of almonds. Beef is 1,847 gallons of water per lb. So about 4.5 times the water expenditure. 1lb of 80/20 groud beef has 1,152 calories and 1 lb of almonds has 2,608 calories which is about 2.2 times as many. They provide wildly different forms of nutrition in both vitamins ans fat/carb/protien so in summary. One is marginally more efficient but not significant enough to be bothersome. Almond orchards have problems with drought conditions just like cattle ranchers do. They make two nutritionally different things our bodies need both of and they taste great. Especially beef. Why not have both?

I'm vegan but I eat honey. There's no cruelty involved in bee farms, and it tastes so good.

Well I do so fuck them and fuck you too

It's not like the water vanishes

The problem with farming animals in a capitalistic system means people will make the animals suffer if it means making more money.
If packing them more tightly makes more money then by golly it'll happen.
Theres a reason farm lobby try so hard to criminalize peta or whoever secretly filming animals on farms.

It's just barbaric and unnecessary to kill other living sentient beings for taste. We like to pretend we're an advanced society because of our technology but people still need to eat rotting dead animal flesh to feel happy.

can you really thrive off a vegan diet?

Yep, more and more famous athletes are making the switch and seeing better results.

lmao,
implying every single cow is being milked tenderly on the "Ma and Pa's friendly farm full o' happy animals"
you're delusional.

Ever heard of equilibriums faggit?

>rape a cow
>keep the babies away from their mothers
"no"

>What do you have against dairy and eggs?

both involve killing animals long before they're mature. both are wasteful ways of producing protein.

thank you for destroying our rivers.
enjoy being fucked in the ass by the greens this term :+)

terrible for environment
supports veal industry
terrible for human health
needs to be subsidised by taxpayer to keep industry afloat
unethical

eggs

Dairy

bacon

fucking rage

>eating unfertalized eggs involves killing animals

The absolute-fucked mindstate of vegfags.

'humane slaughter'

Are you stupid cunt? what do you think happens to male chicks? what do you think happens to chickens when their egg production slows down?

I agree, under those circumstances it's perfectly acceptable to eat dairy and eggs.

You are aware there are sources of eggs other than factory farming, right?

You people who think all animals raised for food are kept in barbaric conditions or are grossly mistreated are mind numbingly stupid

lel, explain what happens to the male chicks from your source.

And what happens to the baby cows from your source

This
#Yellowandblacklivesmatter

just go vegan pussy

>for taste
that's not why we eat meat, you don't really think we eat meat only cause it tastes good, do you?
>need to eat rotting dead animal flesh
no one eats rotting meat, stop using dumb buzz words to make a point

why do you eat meat then big boi

I don't think you understand what capitalism means.
By definition it has nothing to do with wanting to make more money.

Argument from dogs

P1: It would be wrong to treat dogs the way we do farm animals
P2: There is no morally relevant difference between dogs and farm animals
P3: A morally relevant difference is a difference that justifies different standards of treatment
C: It is wrong to treat farm animals the way we do

come at me meatcucks

convenience, and cost
its really not a hard concept
its cheaper and costs less than the steroids used in your pic related

this. meatcucks are pussies

lel cost? meat is not cheap

fuck dogs

autist detected

Oooooorrrrr

Now follow me on this

Society by and large has come to over value dogs and the level of treatment we give them is often disgustingly schmaltzy.

When I get a dog at my new house he will primarily live outside in a dog run with access to the backyard and he will not sleep in my house.

P1 is wrong.

Substitute the word "pets" for dogs and I'll agree with you.

another autist detected

Lol
>guy wrestles calf
>Calf pops back up like nothing happened
>Smol puny human kicks cow
>Cow slowly shuffles away only mildly annoyed

We can't really hurt cows with our bare hands.

youtu.be/qHNKAa_0RBg

Muh gentle and delicate creatures

lel, is this how you justify yourself kosher boi

do you think chickens will live forever if we don't eat them?

brb slaughtering a dog because it doesn't have an infinite lifespan

>that swollen pasta
yuck

>mushy pasta
>broccoli with ketchup
>not-meat tendies
>a single spinach leaf
Are vegans retarded?

why are militant meatcucks always incels?

Kosher? I'm no jew. Also your WebM is the bovine equivalent of bopping a dog on the nose or pinching his ear. It's obvious you've never seen a one ton or more animal in person. Thanks for playing citytard

says the guy who has that photo saved to their hard drive

HALAL
A
L
A
L

That video is why I have leather seats, their hides are tough as shit

>be me
>strict vegan
>doctor says "take this or you die"
>i say "ok"

>be me
>lmao muh principles how can you kill another animal
>fold immediately when it comes to my life
fix'd

Also, pro tip, all of the land you get your vegetables from was once habitat, the land is farmed using oil and machinery produced from mined materials, which destroy habitat, anything you use that isn't wood or some type of grass was mined, the fact that you even exist means that animals will die. If you want to be a real vegan, fill a backpack full of rocks and jump off a bridge.

Yes, you do. This board is full of fat fucks that love eating meat because of the flavor. Even if you were an advanced athlete you wouldn't need the meat for protein.

Being an occasionally hypocritical vegan is still better than being a meat eater. It doesn't have to be black or white.

No but the iron and caloric density is pretty advantageous which is why you've never seen a full vegan win jack shit. When I see a vegan athlete I see wasted genetic potential.

>pay for tag
>shoot deer
>eat deer
>the money for the tag is what protects the habitat the deer lived in
>If nobody hunted, there would be no money for conservation and the deer would die anyway, and no more deer would be born in that area

Everything dies, explain to me exactly what I've done wrong.

I get 400% of my iron daily eating only plants. Iron is the easiest fucking micronutrient to get and the only people who become deficient are dumbass women that only eat vegan junk food all day.

>caloric density

I can down a 1,000 calorie smoothie no problem. It isn't difficult at all. Most people on this board shouldn't be eating calorically dense food anyway.

>which is why you've never seen a full vegan win jack shit

Kendrick Farris

>I shoot deer to save deer

epic logic

If all the deer would die anyway then let them die in that area.

I don't see a problem there. I'm mostly against factory farming.

Even places that are certified as free range have horrible conditions and aren't too different from factory farms. They're all trying to keep costs down so poor Jimbos like you can buy their shitty product.

>bees rights

>he needs to steal food from bees

What kind of pussy needs to do this?

Okay, deer are now largely extinct in the contiguous united states, what next?