I didn't want to shell out for delivery, so I went to a Little Caesars last night and holy shit what a weird experience...

I didn't want to shell out for delivery, so I went to a Little Caesars last night and holy shit what a weird experience.

So many seedy-looking people hanging around in the parking lot. Homeless guy begged me for change. When I got inside, there was a really hot Latina in line who everyone stared at when she walked out with her pizza. When I got to the cashier, she was extremely distracted, looking away every time I asked a question, and at one point I had to say "Hello?" to bring her back to me.

I scooted on out of there with my $5 pepperoni pizza just as fast as I could. Jesus Christ. Next time... I'll pay for delivery.

I would think the fine babe would more than make up for a dumb register operator and a bum. plus that pizza looks tasty as fuck. I would think you would be going back tomorrow

Bud this just sounds like you went to a fast food restaurant in the seedy part of town, I don't know how much pequeno Caesar has to do with it

How's puberty?

Yeah bud welcome to the general public and the outside world. It's a weird place.

Aren't most Little Caesars located in poorer areas? I don't think middle class / upper middle class are the ones going out and getting those five dollar Hot and Readies.

You must not go out much.

She had a great figure and was wearing very tight jeans and had a nice face. Looked like an uptown girl or something. Every male there leered at her as she left and it made me think that, under different circumstances, they might all be willing to gang-rape her.

That looks breddy good for only $5

>gang rape at the Little Caesar's
I'd be going everyday!

pizza.net is the way to go

Pizza ass is always worth the trip

Little Caesars is shit pizza. They don't even use real cheese.

You'd be surprised. But generally yeah, the Little Caesars in my area is strategically located so its at the very entrance of the nice area, but still in the lower class area. So it services both, lots of professionals who come home from work and can't be bothered to cook for their kids.

>Eat more pizza!
There are people getting payed to come up with this

People dont want to be challenged by their pizza, life is horrible enough.

That ass is damned impressive.

They use Mozzarella and Muenster, it's written right on the side of the box

It's also black, I recognize those granny panty lines under tight pants
Also the drink fridge being behind the counter is a dead giveaway it's not the nicest area either

Huh. The homeless people loitered outside my LCs too.
You just can't beat that $5.00 pie.

>drinks behind counter
>it's not the nicest area either
Little Caeser's didn't trust my old neighborhood, but the local Chinaman spot did.
What does this mean?

I'd dip my Crazy Breadâ„¢ in that

why not just do carryout at any other pizza place? its not like caesars is the only place that allows that

most of the big chains have carryout deals where you can get a large 2 topping for like 7.99 if its carryout, i never fuck with delivery any more

I've never been to a Little Caesars and not seen a homeless guy standing outside.

But fuck do I love that pizza. I know its shit but its absolutely a guilty pleasure.

It means that a Chinese family is more adept to defend their business than some lazy fucking teens that are paid minimum wage
That is if the Chinese restaurant is family owned and not "family" owned

I wanna eat the chocolate ass. How's her face?

Are you seriously expecting the store that sells $5 pizzas to have a top notch marketing campaign? They're target demographics are young people with no life skills and crackheads that managed to scrape up $5 in change.

Fuck if I know, it isn't my photo
I was the user saying the fridge being placed behind the counter means the neighborhood it's in isn't too good

Evidently they make their dough fresh in the store, too, and are the only huge chain to do so - although I don't know if that counts for much.

I didn't know Voltage comes in 2L bottles.

>It's also black

Her hand is white. That is a shapely white ass you're looking at, sir.

go to a local pizza joint that only uses fresh ingredients. who knows what you're putting into your body when you eat this fast food pizza shit.

Ahh, just like most Checkers/Rallys.

The homeless in my area all loiter around LCs too, mainly because they throw out hot and ready pizzas at the end of the night still in box so the transients have lukewarm pizza.

>don't know if that counts for much
It's fresh dough, how does it not? Most of the big chains use frozen dough

What are you trying to prove with what's inside the square? That is a black ass until proven otherwise

last I checked, blacks didnt have white hands

Those aren't her handles, dingle.

Where are there white hands? I see white long sleeves, that's it

Yes, because people can dislocate their wrists and move their hands to the other side of their body.

People that go to LC for pizza do it cause they're broke as fuck. They don't have the money for better pizza.

And before you go on your autism rant about how it's her left hand, try and tuck your finger under your armpit while keeping your elbow near your body.

Where I live LC is better than Papa John's, Marcos, Pizza Hut, and sometimes Vocelli's
Domino's has them beat bar none though, and this isn't counting the locals who want $32 for two large fucking pies

LC's pizzas are gross without some kind of sauce.

I doubt this is true.

Doubt all you want friend, this is life

I don't know what's better, Veeky Forums arguing about the race of a clothed ass or Veeky Forums arguing about the race of a face shaped salad.
This place is just so whimsical.

Yeah you just saw the underbelly of society. A bunch of homeless losers and minorities showing up to get a $5 pizza. It's even worse when you realize the only thing stopping us from acting like animals is the fact that you still can get the $5 pizza.

I had a similar experience recently when I took the day off work and went to a grocery store at like 1:30 on a weekday. Weird crowd that made me feel uncomfortable and like I was paranoid on marijuana even though I was stone sober.

There's a Little Sleazers next to my beer store. I figured most people were like me and didn't buy lunchroom tier food. Not so. There are people going in and out of there like they were handing out twenty dollar bills.

I live where there are about a half dozen independent pizza joints, a Hungry Howie's, Jet's, Papa Romano's and a few others. Pizza places are literally next to each other or across the street from one another. And believe it or not, Dominos pan pizza has them beat.

When I was little I only saw old people at the grocery store during the day. Depends on where you live I guess.

I didn't know brisk had more then one flavor.

Wow, you really want to be gang raped.

>payed
>complaining about anything
kys retarded waste of semen

>THE LAND OF THE FREE
>THIS IS EDIBLE

ENHANCE

Bs. Mazzios does

>caring about the marketing
It's a 5 dollar large pizza

Maybe it's just a Michigan thing then and we give you all the shitty pizza, cause out LC are fucking godly. When I go out of state I notice the pizza is not as good. Same with Vernors and Faygo, get it come Michigan and it's great, go down to even Ohio and it tastes like ass.

Can someone tell me how it's possible that Michigan(LCs and Domino's) and Indiana(Papa John's), of all fucking states, can outdo literally every other state/city that's known for pizza? How the fuck is this possible?

Rich boy has never been to "that" part of town.

>huge chain
>image says "of the top four national pizza chains

Fucking Mazzio's? Are you kidding me with this post?

If you had sat at home with your hand in your pants ordering pizza you wouldn't have an interesting experience to share. No interesting story starts with, "I stayed home and ordered a pizza".

Hmmmmmmm

domino's trumps all fast food pizza so it seems plausible

>under different circumstances, they might all be willing to gang-rape her.
Can't rape the willing and eager!

And yet they are far superior to Papa John's.

I love Little Caesars, I like to order a mix of different types of pizzas (meat lover, pepperoni and sausage, veggie, plain cheese) when I have people over. The meat lovers is very popular but I like the veggie best

>Veggie
You mean the supreme?

Godfather's is the worst big pizza chain.

How's lovin' dude butts? ya fag

captcha ultra isis

>Saint Pepsi

You went to the ghetto. You probably live in it and don't realize it because you don't go out much.

Should have gone to walmart or 7 eleven instead, but yeah Ceasars attract a lot of weirdos.

I work at a little Caesar's and I was surprised by how fresh the good is there and how clean they keep the store. I came from a subway and the quality of the store and the food is uncomparable. That subway was disgusting. I am not surprised that little Caesar's is a strong franchise

You sound very sheltered, but hey, a good $5 pizza is hard to beat.

You know, even in the shit tier of pizza there are sub-tiers. Walmart and 7-11 are absolute bottom, below LC's

truth. i tried the marketside stuff from walmart once and holy shit even frozen is better.

What Marketside pizza isn't frozen?

>What is perspective?

classic autist projection

nice butt but freakishly wide shoulders and thick arms

damn, id have sex with that girl, if you know what i mean

no, I don't
;_;

s'alright, lil man, we're all gonna make it... just takes some time

Something that doesn't apply here because neither of her hands are visible you moron

I challenge every user here to go to their closest Little Caesars and take a picture of the customers.

Can confirm this is a nigger.

ywn eat her teeth.
why was i born in this world to suffer

LC pizza always looks delicious but I don't like their sauce and the cheese tastes off. I eat it when offered but have never bought it for myself

>Looked like an uptown girl or something

sorry i don't understand can you elaborate?

Make a pizza at home, it's a fun experience

I heard they don't wash their hands after they pee there.

It's only good fresh. Sometimes if a lazy shit is working they'll leave the older ones in the warmer. The breadsticks are where it's at.

what does brap mean lol

The sound your ass cheeks make when they slap against each other from expelling methane from your anus

it's some pervert meme

No they allow you to custom order, I chose peppers, onion, tomato, olives last time and I thought it was quite good especially for the price

not gonna, but here it's all 7/10 soccer moms i promise