Does Philips airfryer worth the money?

Does Philips airfryer worth the money?

>memefryer
>worth the money
No?

In what way is Worth a verb?

an overrated oven?
No, it's fucking not

anyone that dismisses it soley for being a "meme" is a lardass, let's get that clear before anything else

learn english, cunt

can just bake chip?

you're the meme, lardass

Or you can get a toaster oven. It'll be cheaper, more efficient, and you can use it for other things.

what the fuck differentiates an "air fryer" from an oven exactly

>List Price: $249.00
>Price: $199.95

I don't know anything about it but the answer is still no, absolutely not.

It's just a rebranded convection oven. Buying a good convection oven would cost the same and be more useful.

Don't listen to these memers. While it does rely on convection tech it does so with higher airflow and mixing which allows for a better, more crisp cooking. That being said, by no means is it a true alternative for frying.

The thing is, an "airfryer" only works well for some foods. Fries are decent, wings are hit or miss depending on brand. There's a lot of foods it simply can't cook, placing it close to unitasker territory. Honestly unless you get it dirt cheap or are highly autistic and only eat the select foods it cooks, I doubt it's for you.

My parents got an airfryer and it's great, but I definitely wouldn't spend more than a hundred dollars on one. It's like that sous vide machine thing, it works and it works pretty well, but if you want to be financially responsible then there is no real reason to get it.

I would choose to reheat pretty much anything in an airfryer over a microwave, an oven, or a toaster oven.

Vastly higher air temp being pushed over the food.
It makes crispy food without very much oil.

I'd highly recommend it if you like fries or nuggets.

>It's just a rebranded convection oven. Buying a good convection oven would cost the same and be more useful.
Good job on being wrong on everything.
They are not convection ovens.
No quality oven costs only $200

what about homemeade fries and nuggers

obvioulsy it will make frozen food better but imma finna gibs me dat fo somma homemade sheeeit

Makes great fries, breaded fish or chicken
Also good for burgers if you don't want to make a colossal oil mess on the stove
Not good for tempura or donuts

I've never bothered to try and do homemade fries when you can buy 2.5kg of frozen fries for $3.

i just assumed richfags buy shit like this

>richfags
costs literally about as much as a toaster oven

If you ever make fries fresh from the potato then you'll realize the error of your ways.

Except I was not wrong on anything you retard. Get your facts straight.

>toaster oven
Well la de dah.

>philips
will die a month after warranty and they will charge $100 to fix it

For only $50 what could go wrong?

worth is an adjective in this sentence

i have one of these

it's fuckingly expensive for its limited use of frying portioned stuff

Mother got one for christmas. Stick to oil, theyre basically only good for frenchfries and onion rings and making jerky with