I whisked eggs last night to scramble them to make a Steak n Egg Quesadilla for my bf for lunch today...

I whisked eggs last night to scramble them to make a Steak n Egg Quesadilla for my bf for lunch today, since we never have time between waking up and work since he works long hours.
He said not to cook them until the morning, but I had mixed everything already.
Basically, I tried to plan ahead without knowing how to cook, really.
I put it away in a bowl and covered it with foil paper.
Would this stuff be good still?

Nope, it turns into cyanide after 3 hours of not being cooked.

I asked because I heard cast iron skillets turn eggs green, and also because everything becomes toxic so easily and I am paranoid about a lot.

Your refrigerator is actually a super-fund site now. I'd call the EPA and get a hazmat suit ASAP

OP here again.
I ask because, since I don't know how to cook, I've failed at making breakfast and lunch for him in a rush because of dumb little mistakes, like not knowing ground beef should be defrosted.
I would have to make him the eggs as soon as he wakes up, and if those come out rancid, I'll have no time to make something again and I'll have failed again.

I might be misunderstanding you but are you trying to say that all you have are some whisked eggs? If so, just fucking use new eggs? You did put everything in the fridge right?

>just fucking use new eggs
aren't we fancy

Why are pre-whisking eggs the previous day? It takes like 10 seconds to do. Am I being trolled?

I tried to fully cook them last night and stick them in the fridge, since I expected to have no time like yesterday.
He came home and suggested I not do that since the eggs would come out bad the next day if they were pre-cooked.
So I left the milk+egg mix in the fridge.
I suspect it might've been a bad idea.
I'm not a NEET with endless time to cook and watch Rachel Ray, I don't know what I'm doing and just wanted to know if milk+egg=overnight fridge= diarrhea or something.

>cannot afford eggs
boil some rice then you cheap fuck

They're fucking fine. Stop being retarded

who is this qt?

Quesadillas are restaurant food or food you eat immediately. I would also say eggs are best made seconds before you eat them too. Making quesadillas ahead isn't your only mistake. Its like making toasted sandwiches or even pouring milk onto a bowl of cereal hours ahead. They're not leftovers kinds of foods.
Make something that does stand up to cold and reheating or tastes delicious the colder it gets, like a quiche, egg salad/chicken salad, taboulleh, pasta salad, sesame noodles, potato salad. Wrap sandwiches and things on substantial sub rolls/panini can get better with time to marinate. If he is microwaving stuff at work, then any nice vented container is how to store it. Try having one item on the side to freshen it up like a sauce, or a wedge of lemon.

It's the steak you want to pre-cook, not the eggs. You can just cook the eggs in the pan first, then wipe it out a little with a paper towel and add more butter, then cook the quesadillas in it.

can't tell if you're trolling or if you're unbelievably dumb

Holy shit she's adorable.

Can *anyone* provide some insight on the matter for this young lady?

The answer to her question is "yes".

Please feel really stupid to not come to that conclusion yourself in the first place is all I ask when you're supposed to keep in mind how you should store eggs.

>I'm not a NEET with endless time to cook and watch Rachel Ray, I don't know what I'm doing and just wanted to know if milk+egg=overnight fridge= diarrhea or something.

first of all, don't pretend that your question isn't retarded and that you aren't retarded for asking it

now, from a health perspective, that shit will be fine tomorrow as long as you cook it and aren't drinking that shit raw or something. will it be appetizing? someone with a super refined palette could probably tell the difference, but if you're just trying to make an edible breakfast, they will be fine.

You want real answers? Where the fuck do you think you are?

The real answer is no do not do this. You do not want to store food in metal containers because the proteins/sugars/acids/whatever else will oxidize with the metal and produce off flavour or color. Next time store that shit in a glass or plastic vessel.

The eggs are fine if you didnt overmix them. That is the mistake newbies make.

Your pan better be decent or ice cold beaten eggs will fucking overcook and undercooked simultaneously in a shitty scramble.

Cook on small portions.

>not being able to get up an hour early to make a fresh breakfast

Yeah you really love your man, I can tell. Stupid fucking cunt.

Do you think food just melts if you leave it sitting there for a couple hours?

>pull eggs + milk out of ridge
>combine them
>put back in fridge for later

vs

>pull eggs + milk out of ridge
>combine them
>cook

i mean i guess option B could be a LITTLE warmer, assuming you live in the desert with no air conditioning, but in normal circumstances they'd be the same temperature hitting the pan, yes?

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

been a while since i last saw this pasta, thanks for the chuckle

Shimazaki Haruka