Why do people eat Oreos and not Hydrox

It's fucking bullshit Oreo is LITERALLY a knockoff brand of Hydrox cookies. Yet people buy them thinking "oh these are the original".

For all the shit people say about not liking knockoff foods they sure as hell love eating them. It's bullshit man

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/1999/03/15/256478/index.htm
latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-0917-hydrox-cookies-20150916-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about the real big question:

Who the fuck in their right mind thought these cookies tasted """chocolate"""

oreos is better marketed. hydrox sounds like a laundry detergent

>Hydrox is such a shit cookie maker that this is the best shill they could afford

>Shill
Actually people should know they're eating knockoff products. Don't see people angry when someone points out a knockoff cereal. Chill out

Oreo only marketed well in North America, they stole intellectual property of Hydrox Cookies.

>Named after hydrogen and oxygen

>they decided to literally call them water cookies

Wtf? I've never heard of Hydrox. Please tell us more Mr. Hydrox salesman

fucking hell. this shit again. how strong is your autism? literally no one cares if it is the original. many original things fucking suck and it is only after someone else steals the idea, the new thing is better. but lets say oreo is worse but has better marketing. don't blame oreo for the lame marketing team for hydrox. hydrox is a terrible name regardless of the actual taste. if i make the best pizza in the fucking world but name it 'pig shit on a yeast infection cracker'... would you eat it?

You fucking dumbass Hydrox is named that way for the purity of the ingredients involved.

Hydrox uses real cane sugar and chocolate as well as pure cream unlike Oreo that uses high fructose corn syrup and fake chocolate.

I prefer Quality over something that sounds nice on a piece of paper. Hydrox is not that bad a name either clown.

hydrox sounds poisonous, would not eat

I hope you're not charging Hydrox very much for your services.

Hydrox cookies are named for their pure delicious clear taste.

Hydrox Cookies taste far better than Oreos and are made in America as opposed to Oreos.

Oreo sounds like a tub cleaner. You only think that because Oreo marketed to you.

>better ingredients
>still shit
hmm...

Your opinion is wrong.

>Hydrox
>sounds like pure chemicals
>"named that way for the purity of the ingredients"
>offers no explanation of how that statement is true

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Its probably because Oreos look like a cookie and advertise how it is one whereas Hydrox sounds like a chemical name and it looks like something you dump in a load of laundry

I would kill myself if my life were so bad I had to shill cookies on Veeky Forums for a living.

Why are you blaming Oreo for Hydrox's inability to market their product?
If nobody is buying Hydrox it's because they suck at doing business. That's not Nabisco's fault.

>I can't Google

Well thank you for letting us know.

Oreo and Hydrox has the almost exact same design cause Oreo stole their intellectual property.

Are you actually ok with people stealing others products?

So why doesn't Hydrox take them to court?

Oreo is a blatant ripoff of Hydrox and the main reason for Hydrox going down in popularity was due to Nabisco stealing their product and pretending it was theirs.

That's the problem here, Hydrox is better made and taste better than Oreos and have better ingredients and overall taste satisfaction yet Hydrox falls due to petty theft.

People like you need to stop advocating for theft of products

No, Hydrox just sucks at marketing.

You really are the worst shill, how did you even get this job? You're not actually going to convince anyone to try Hydrox because you're an unlikable person.

It's easier albeit less effective to pay a fat autist to shitpost about it

How do you know I'm not doing this to make you go out and by Oreos...

Because even if that were true, you'd still be doing a terrible job.

Why doesn't Hydrox buy some endcap displays in a few big grocery chains? That is one of the best ways to increase sales.

Yeah... mods need to start banning these threads. They're not funny nor provide a reasonable or interesting discussion.

I know this is a shitty bait thread, but it does have me thinking that the right ad agency could work up a pretty great campaign for Hydrox being the honest underdog to Oreos cynical giant.
Americans fucking love underdog stories. They wouldn't take Oreo from the number one spot, but they could easily increase sales and distribution by a large percentage with a clever campaign.

psh' nothin personal kiddo

as a kid I ate prince and I liked it

Oreo predates hydrox by over five years. You should get your facts straight.

This is Veeky Forums, facts are irrelevant. How much you can sperg out is the only thing that matters.

This, op is intoxicated by marketing campaigns.

>Hydrox debuted in 1908, the signature product of the nascent Sunshine Biscuits, and ruled the category until 1912, when National Biscuit (later Nabisco) launched the remarkably similar Oreos. Given Nabisco's superiority over Sunshine in everything from distribution channels to advertising budgets, it was no contest--Hydrox never had a chance.

They are filled with newman's own creme?

>Source: confused anime girl

archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/1999/03/15/256478/index.htm

>This
>Reliable in any way shape or form
Baiting way too hard y this point m8 , remember, subtlety is the key

Because Hydrox is only a few letters away from Clorox. I don't need to increase my chances of suicide higher than they already are.

latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-0917-hydrox-cookies-20150916-story.html

>la times

Hydrox? More like Hydrop that shit in the garbage.

Oreos. A real niggas cookie. Taste the victory.

It seems like you would rather live e in your echo chamber of not knowing Hydrox Cookies are actually the first innovative Cream Cookie.

Oreo was a shit knockoff that got popular but it isn't the first, it is a cheap imitation brand

>t. Oreo eater.

>Being this naive

>Sucking dick.

>Ducking sick

Do you also happen to be a shill for ubisoft? if so gib me my key