Thoughs on little caesar pizza?

Thoughs on little caesar pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Dh9Oet7GJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's great if made fresh. terrible if it's been sitting.

s'cause of the cornmeal recipe that the dough is based off of

its tasteless but filling. we order 4 LC pizzas everyday at my work because its right across the street from us. we leave them out and who ever wants can grab a slice. I have 3 pizzas and 7 sauce cups in my fridge right now, thinking of peeling the cheese and toppings off and making a lasagna with it.

It's garbage. I'd rather heat up a frozen pizza than eat this slop.

It's pretty delicious for how cheap it is. I have one near me and I try to get it at least once or twice per month and I'm never disappointed.

I think I had some about 12 years ago inside a K-Mart. Garbage food.

when ever I go there, I ask for the freshest pepperoni. The pizza is usually fresh
the first time I got it, me and a buddy split a couple deep dish ones, and I didn't care for it at all. but some months later there was a regular pepperoni at work and it was great. my favorite pizza chain by far.
I don't live near one anymore and it really bums me out, wanna try that bestest pizza

if you've only got 5 bucks and nothing else is around it's great

Not to be contrarian since I don't know about their regular pizza but the deep dish actually sits pretty well for leftovers.

I would never order the regular pies, but the deep dish with the muenster cheese is always a treat when I want some junk food esque grease satisfaction. It also ends up lasting me like a week unless the plan is to munish it.

>bought a dozen pizzas once a week from LC
>sold them for $1 per slice at local community college
>not making massive money, enough to pay gas and some pocket change
>the owner realises this
>everything costs $1.25 more than it used to
>lose money on this process now, would have to charge $2 a slice to keep same profits
>stop doing it
>college manchildren assmad now
I wouldn't pay $6.25 for a pepp pizza from LC anyways, I feel sorry for anyone who regularly shops there now.

costco has a surprisingly good pizza for $10 and it's bigger than LC and you don't need membership to eat in their food court

This desu. It's actually okay when fresh, but shit the next day, no matter how you warm it up.

I actually agree, but my problem with that is the deep dish starts at $8, and at that price I can get pizza from one of the other chains (which all have better toppings and offer a delivery option), so why bother with LC?

More like the regular pizza gets a hard and dry crust on the bottom after it's been in their warming ovens for a while, and the cheese loses all its moisture. When their pizzas first come out of the oven they are completely different. I think 9/10 people who hate little ceasars have only had the nasty dried out versions.

>Good when fresh
>Terrible the next day
It fails at one of the fundamental benefits of pizza, left overs.

Lunch nigger..
youtu.be/6Dh9Oet7GJI

They named our new hockey arena after it.

Can't go wrong with $5 pizza.
I love it. Even if there's better pizza. Convenience I guess

Good value
Decent sauce (not enough of it is applied to the pizza, but w/e)
Good crust
Bad cheese
Decent pepperonis

It's like the lowest quality pizza I can still eat.
If you're having a party around here chances are you're getting Little Cesar's, everywhere else doesn't provide that value

Also the crust is great to dip in hot sauce, or ranch dressing

>Bad cheese
I can see through your lies

I literally cannot detect the cheese flavor when I'm eating their pizza, I usually just taste the sauce or the pie

no other chain uses munster cheese in the blend and that cheese is one of the things about LC's that I love
>I think 9/10 people who hate little ceasars have only had the nasty dried out versions.
this is where I'm thinking the haters come from

It's the best pizza you can get for $5 and better than a lot of frozen pizzas, but there are plenty of other restaurant pizzas that blow it out of the water.