Skinny guy wants to get fat

tired of being hungry skeleton. I need calorie dense easy to make foods. All I have right now are chicken thighs, beans, rice. Not trying to be a health nut but also dont want to binge eat cake.

Also how the fuck do you train yourself to eat more. fuck fat people literally no sympathy.

Eat nuts and seeds. They are the most calorie dense food group after fats and oils but who the fuck wants to eat straight lard?

when you cook your rice/beans/chicken thighs, add some extra butter/olive oil

Peanut butter.
Also accept that you might just have a skinny body type and putting on excess weight might make you look lumpy and misshaped.
Try to put some muscle on, as that will fill out your frame better.

a few hundred calories a day is enough to gain weight, it takes some time but you'll get there way faster than you think
just do the same but boost your portions, or add a dessert or a snack

and do this because having it all in the belly will make you regret it

Have you tried uranium?

Stay thin. I was skinny my entire life until I was hospitalized for three months and feed via a PIC Line into my heart. When I at food again I just gained and gained. Flat people never tell you about how when fat, it literally hurts to sneeze, move, etc., it was pure hell. Lost all the weight and I'm so happy to be enviously thin again.

Or having it all in the ass.
I knew a guy who was skinny as fuck until his 20s and then he started packing on weight and an unfortunate majority of it went to his ass. He looked fucking ridiculous.
You literally don't know where your body will put fat. You do know where it will put muscle.

Former fatty to confirm trips.
Went from 289 down to 200 and it literally felt like I got a new body.
Adding weight without adding muscle is hell. It's hell on your joints, your organs, everything.

eat a lot of fatty meat and potatoes, and start drinking at least 6 beers a day. it worked for me

6'2", 185...

contrary to popular belief, potatoes actually don't have that much calories (at least compared to rice or pasta) and don't make you fat, quite the contrary ackshually

6ft 215 but with a pretty broad frame.
I rebounded a bit, but I'm still in way better shape than I was at my worst.
(Also I'm technically middle aged so it's harder to keep the pudge at bay)

Getting old is a bitch. You'd better be brave.

Four months after the hospital was 280, so being 185 again is just fuck'in amazing.

Unfortunately I don't have the hospital excuse, I just kept eating like a college student even after I left college and packed on the pounds.
It took me about a year to drop the weight. Partly because I took it slow to make sure I didn't wind up with a bunch of skin folds and partly because I was losing fat but gaining muscle so total weight lost in a short period was kind of deceptively low.
The first 25 lbs came off pretty fast, though and a lot of that was just dietary changes with my regular daily activity. I didn't start regularly working out until a few months in.
At first I just wanted to change my diet, but when people started commenting on how much visible weight I'd lost I was like "hell yeah, I'mma keep going!"

6'2" 140. the jews at auschwitz would be amazed. working out at a college rec center is shit. chads everywhere and i cant even lift the bar

what do you eat on average day?

Seems you worry to much about others.

sandwiches chips potatoes eggs bacon

This man still gets plenty of roles...but now they are pizza rolls, cinnamon rolls, dinner rolls......

You're triggering my fetishes OP

Fat person here, being fat is pretty easy. Just eat fast food several times a day

>2017
>Not being a bony skeletony
4.3% bodyfat here reporting in from auschwitz