Fake cheese or fake meat?

Fake cheese or fake meat?

You must pick one or the other for the rest of your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake cheese

I can go without cheese just fine, but if I had to eat fake meat for the rest of my life I'd kill myself

fake cheese you faggot, who would pick fake meat? so many countries have dishes without cheese you fat burger.

Fake meat, as long as I can just not eat the fake meat.

All cheeseburgers already come with fake cheese. It's not that bad

Fake meat. I actually prefer a lot of the vegetarian shit. I just wish it was cheaper.

Fake meat. Cheese has too many flavors to be faked easily, just give me seared tofu for the rest of my life and I'll cover it in cheese.

Fake meat. It's more humane and I crave my fav cheeses waaay more than I do the best of meats. Plus I like to get most of my calcium that way.

'fake cheese' is to cheese like sausage is to meat, the real stuff except with binders and fillers that sometimes make it worse and sometimes make it better.
i'd take that easily unless real cheese and sausage is an option or you only mean the sub-velveeta dried whey and cornstarch product.

hell, most legit huntsmans are processed cheese product by the american definition.

Fake cheese is good though why is everyone such a plebe

its all fake cause were in the matri/ck/s

This. I could totally go vegan if they didn't do that dumbass no diary products thing.

what is fake meat?

Just go vegetarian.

fake cheese. it's not really by choice as i'm lactose intolerant, so i don't eat cheese anyway. I don't really think i could live without meat.

Shit does that still exist? I don't know any vegetarians anymore. It's always the damn vegans anymore.

does fake mean like meat slurries like nuggz and Vienna sausage? or does fake mean like absolutely no animal products?

same with dairy. is Velveeta fake or real? what about doritos or yogurt, which have the same basic things? are we saying only imitation cheese like the genuinely fake processed slices, or are we talking vegan cheese but I can have milk, cream ice cream, etc? Does green package parmesan count as fake, because that shit is dairy but it ain't Fucking cheese.

Fake cheese. Necause fake cheese is made by cheese, but not for meat. And who the fuck will replace delicious meat with fake one? Cheese is not important

youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk

cheese

Fake meat. Pizza made with fake cheese sucks ass, and I eat almost nothing but pizza.

Fake cheese. What a fucking stupid question.

Fake restaurants have fake food in fake country.

Fake cheese can sometimes taste good, fake meat always tastes like shit and gives you cancer.

>and I eat almost nothing but pizza.
How fat are you?