Mfw logic and reason make it abundantly clear that the soul is just a fairy tale

>mfw logic and reason make it abundantly clear that the soul is just a fairy tale
>mfw Plato instantly gives way under my foot like so much sand
>mfw the house the West built on top of it collapses with it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQVmkDUkZT4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The west

And the east.
Wanna know what else is sand?

>tfw you realize the meaning of life is to be found in a bud light-fueled threeway with some 7s from daytona

feels liberating or something i guess

imagine what their buttholes smell like

must be nice desu

>7s
Heh........... so this is the power of American culture?

>not recognizing that the concept of soul is a leveling off of the original Greek ψυχή and attempting to recover our originary relation to φύσις from which we have erred
>simply taking the corrupted λόγον for granted

Our metaphysics had become null and trash and you've chosen to accept the facsimile instead of trying to disclose truth.

>being this spooked to fuck

kill yourself

Point to the soul

youtube.com/watch?v=JQVmkDUkZT4

>le epiphenomenom maymay
We is christian board tripfag.

There are no Christians left. Only ironical theist reactionaries. Point to the soul.

>7s
Yep, you're on Veeky Forums

First of all, it must be said that in the outpourings of various occultists and other will-less parasites, when they discuss spiritual questions, not everything is entirely wrong.

What they call the "soul" does really exist, but not everybody necessarily has one.

A soul is not born with man and can neither unfold nor take form in him so long as his body is not fully developed.

It is a luxury that can only appear and attain completion in the period of "responsible age," that is to say, in a man's maturity.

The soul, like the physical body, is also matter—only, it consists of "finer" matter.

The matter from which the soul is formed and from which it later nourishes and perfects itself is, in general, elaborated during the processes that take place between the two essential forces upon which the entire Universe is founded.

The matter in which the soul is coated can be produced exclusively by the action of these two forces, which are called "good" and "evil" by ancient science, or "affirmation" and "negation," while contemporary science calls them "attraction" and "repulsion."

>There are no Christians left. Only ironical theist reactionaries.

>implying they are mutually exclusive

The wasteland grows.

>t. fat ugly virgin

>that guy who replies to the fat lesbian attention whore

You won't be worth speaking to for at least another 10 years. Come back then.

Or don't.

>It was real in my mind

lmao who's that dude?

Them prove me that youre (((reason))) proves this.

>tfw i can't even begin to give a shit about your existential crisis

>>tfw you realize the meaning of life is to be found in a bud light-fueled threeway with some 7s from daytona
>tfw you realize you're a balding Asian with a lip piercing, pentagram choker and a pinky ring.

Do you think 7 is too low or too high?

They're not beautiful, really. Can't you see the soullessness?