Tfw i couldn't complete 24 nugs

i feel like a faggot

(You) are a faggot

>Couldn't eat 24 nuggers

Might as well kill yourself.

One time I was out hiking, slipped and twisted my ankle. I had to hike 7 miles back to my car, took forever. By the time I got back I was all messed up on adrenaline and felt super hungry so I drove to the nearest town and got a 20 piece mcnugget. I wolfed all of them down, sat in my car for about 30 minutes, barfed them up all over the empty parking lot I was in and then fell asleep for a few hours before driving home.
That's my mcnugget story.

>9.99
But a 20 pc is only 4.99

australia sucks

i finish them BTW so im not a faggot anymore

>Australians brag about muh $20 burger King jobs
>Everything costs 1.5-2x as much

But isn't $20/hr higher than 2x USA average min wage?

That's a good post, dude.

Maybe in flyover country but all the important places are at least $10 minimum.

Flyover is the important places, that's why we have the name, to keep niggers, faggots and refugees spreading aids in your rat shoebox complexes.

One time my friend and I got high as shit and ordered 100 spicy chicken nuggets a piece from Wendy's, and proceeded to eat all of them while sitting in the car in the parking lot.

Good times. I miss the spicy nuggets. Wendy's is dead to me now.

>australian dollars

Hahaha I'm sorry but Cornville USA isnt more important than New York or Los Angeles. There are 100000 Cornvilles and only one Seattle. Idc if you think the sticks are more pleasant but don't pretend they matter.

I did a strenuous 14 mile hike and wolfed down 20 nuggets and an apple pie in the car.
Was good.

Say that to my face, not online, and see what happens.

>There are 100000 Cornvilles and only one Seattle
That's why America is great, we keep all the niggercattle in one place and they think it's a privilege to live like rodents. Just trying to do you a favor so you might see how life really is son.

>Literally only purpose is to grow food for niggercattle
>Somehow feels superior
Lol k

>couldn't complete 24 nugs

(You) are

Thats how cattle farms work buddy, lol the irony. Also I heard some people who live in the city don't even end up owning land in their life, like what is the point of even living at that point, what is the end game?

Well I don't really know what to tell you. It makes sense that land is important to you because you need it to grow niggercattle feed but I think people in the city are more concerned with enjoying world class art, music, and dining as opposed to tending some patch of mud.

>not having land to pass on to your kids

Kek, and I guess I thought you were just joking when you brought up the farming bit at first, but most people aren't farmers, I'm a CS major. The communities out here are great and white, going to Chicago, NYC, LA literally repulses me seeing how people live.

>world class art, music, dining

fucking kek, it's 2017 not 1930, this is everywhere.

>Muh land
I can literally buy 100 acres in some flyover shithole for 30k so idk why youre so obsessed with land with nothing special on it. And idgaf if it repulses you because I travel to rural hick towns and similarly feel disgusted.
>fucking kek, it's 2017 not 1930, this is everywhere.
Oh yeah where do you live? Post a restaurant That you think is great
>Inb4 hardees

>for 30k

no you can't lol, not even the guy you're arguing. but no, you can't

Well you are so go figure.

Just found out that McNuggets taste OK ...but will probably never eat them again. Am planning on a major shift in lifestyle.. McHomestyleJuicy is probably the best McD item on the meny imo.

why would you even want to eat 24 fucking chicken nuggets

is it to fit in facebook memers?

I wouldn't know, only social fags have facefag.

What a BITCH.

How much for a half hour with your boipussy, twinky?

the sauces are what get you... some of those sauces are 25 calories per tablespoon.

Why is there an Asian lady on the commercial for Norwegian McDonald's? Do you even have Asians in Norway?

My friend recently tried their buttermilk tenders and said they were bomb as fuck. Can anyone confirm?

I haven't have had this in ten years. Can someone tell me wether the taste has changed

Because of Nazis.

Merica fuck yeah

HOLY SHIT BOYS LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT NUG

That's completely normal user, because you are. You are a faggot, a pathetic one indeed. You should be ashamed.

You need a better monitor or a vision check, user.

McNuggets are $5 for a 20-piece here.

Nice find. You just know that shit would all be cold by the time they got done opening and dumping them out.

10 pc is 4.99

20 pc is 5.99

24 pc is $9

I can get 20 nugs for 5 dollars. Ur gettin ripped off

Why are some peoples stomachs so small

20 nugs is only like 1k calories, are you a child?

Because they're homosexuals

Seriously, this is a rip. You can get 8 nugs for 2.50 and some change, so at most this should cost 8.

is expensive here a shitty house costs you 1 million USD now. (yes USD).

One thing is you don't lose your house due to health care costs.....though you do get rationed

I kinda agree flyover are better .... but the rat shoe boxes have way more money so tend to rule you

One day I told my friends I was going to eat 50 mcnuggets (because they had the 50 piece boxes, not sure if they still do now). They all told me I couldn't do it even though I was fat as fuck. So after school a few days later I took one of those friends with me to eat 50 nuggets in my car. I ate all of them with all the sauces they had no problem, and I wasn't even that full. My friend in the car next to me looked disgusted and I drove him home before going home myself.

The next day I had the worst gas I ever remember having, it was like there was a gassy bubble filled with cement rolling around in my stomach. I tried eating tums, gasX, milk of magnesia, all this shit but it didn't go away until hours later. The pain was so unbelievable.

A couple days later I ate 12 taco bell tacos (in the 12 pack they had) and accidentally squirted super hot grease on my friends arm while he was driving.

>only one Seattle

thank the Lord

You're friend is a either a child or a raging faggot. Probably both. They are way overpriced and not good in the least.
Think elementary school tenders and thats what these are like.
Tell your 5 year old faggot friend to fuck off.

they are dogshit. most places that offer nuggets have shit tenders. wendys and mcdonald's tenders are awful. chikfila's tenders are serviceable but not nearly as good as the nuggets so there's no point.

You should. What a fag

You should be proud you aren't such a fat fuck you would eat all that slop. Of course you should also feel ashamed you even tried.

Alt right nazi detected