Does Veeky Forums read a daily newspaper? If so, which?

Does Veeky Forums read a daily newspaper? If so, which?

I've taken to reading the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, my local paper, and the Economist. It's hard to keep up with, but I do feel more informed.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/1991/10/-quot-the-economics-of-the-colonial-cringe-quot-about-the-economist-magazine-washington-post-1991/7415/
youtube.com/watch?v=xOQbiWH1mPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fox News
Daily Stormer
/pol/
Stormfront
Info wars

literally all you need

Just /pil/ most other media are too Hebraic.

Just /pol/. Fucking auto correct.
More Jewish trickery

i get all my news from pseudonymous shitposters on twitter, it's like mainlining Truth

I feel like I'm being trolled, but at the same time, there are enough Nazis on this forum for this to be real

lol i read books to dream and forget this shit reality as much as i can, why would i do that to myself? ever since i deleted my fb profile.6 months ago i have been 100% alienated, and it feels good

I actively avoid news.
If something happens ill hear about it.
Id rather spend my time reading literature.

I get all my news from Twitter and links from Twitter. Having a Twitter account is like being subscribed to every newspaper and news magazine in the world.

No dailies, but I subscribe (Australian) to Green Left Weekly (which is actually a pretty good news source on politics, if you can handle the spin) and The Saturday Paper (which is just fucking great).

I read the Reuters news app and listen to C-SPAN call-ins while I'm eating breakfast. Occasionally I'll browse Twitter and /pol/. Every once in a while I'll get curious about what's going on in the prog hivemind and tune into NPR's morning propaganda, but it's getting more and more predictable

billionaires' blogs are what 99% of MSM garbage ends up being. They wont really tell you whats goin on, just push their shitty narrative

well yeah all men seeking men want you to think they have the biggest dick and the most money

Daily Mail
Drudge
/pol/

I follow the Economist, Nick Land, and Matt Taibbi/a few journalists from the Intercept for a solid cross-section of ideologies.

>I actively avoid news.
>If something happens ill hear about it

Surely there is a certain sphere you are interested in? 'News' just doesn't have to be the latest update on the most recent country America is bombing or the latest flood in Asia. You can hone in on your interests. Perhaps you have an entrepreneurial steak, spent a year designing a local-buy and sell website and app with a unique selling point for $800pcm passive income and want to be informed on the latest tech trends? Maybe you're Veeky Forums and read New Scientist, or maybe you would enjoy reading one of the hundreds of literature and arts publications?

>entrepreneurial steak

Twitter
/pol/
1791L
/pol/
Fox news live
/pol/

>C-SPAN call-ins
>Good morning, I was just calling to say PENISPENISPENI—*dial tone*

Fuck. I even remember typing an r. You made me laugh though x

The New Yorker is my go to

I kind of scan Google news headlines every morning. For TV news I stick to my local station. Local evening news tends to be no nonsense and unbiased. I also read the Economist which is basically left-leaning libertarian but I generally agree with them and it's hard to completely avoid bias in news.

The Economist is for brit-worshipping pseuds:
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/1991/10/-quot-the-economics-of-the-colonial-cringe-quot-about-the-economist-magazine-washington-post-1991/7415/

>I'll get curious about what's going on in the prog hivemind and tune into NPR's morning propaganda, but it's getting more and more predictable

I used to listen to NPR regularly, I had it on all the time in my car, but they have gotten progressively worse over the past several years. Sometime beginning around Obama's second term or during the 2012 campaigns, they ceased to critically examine any story involving what could be considered a social justice issue, and have ended up simply regurgitating Democratic Party talking points. They were also very unfair to Bernie Sanders. I find myself listening to NPR maybe once or twice a week now.

I get news from Reuters and WSJ a lot now.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOQbiWH1mPo

Kike Street Journal

The Economist is worthwhile for providing a status quo perspective on world affairs. Obviously it isn't gospel and should be read critically, in conjunction with other perspectives.

fuck no

I just read Jezebel, Buzzfeed and Huffpost
most of the rest of the media is controlled by Drumpftards

I don't know why you are so surprised people read conservative newspapers and magazines.

I always figured the Economist was like the New Yorker. People with disposable income subscribe to to feel smart.

I only read satirical news

Its really not that bad, it reminds me of time.

I get archaeology magazine, its pretty great except for the hearing aid and cruise ads everywhere. Also the New Criterion is solid.

Stop reading newspapers.

Associated press
/pol/
A whatsapp groupchat of Venezuelans who send me videos of whats going on there