Chinese takeout

What's your go-to order for Chinese takeout?

Also, pork or veggie dumplings?

>not eating authentic chinese food

Always get Duck Chow Mein and/or hong-kong style chicken

I've been getting this lately:

Large pork fried rice
Small Chicken Wing (you get 4 full wings, fried but not breaded, the skin is crispy af it's to die for)
And if I'm feeling extra fat I get 2 eggrolls and a small order of crab rangoons.

Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking

Panda Express
Dbl Orange with steam rice :^)

Sichuan chicken with steamed rice, pot stickers

I've got a cold at the moment, so Hot and Sour soup, lemon chicken and egg fried rice would be fairly tempting

What the fuck's your point, cockmongler?

Sweet and sour chicken
Fried rice
Pork potstickers
Egg drop soup
An egg roll

It's a lot of food, usually I can eat the egg roll, soup, dumplings, and then a small bit of chicken and rice. The rest gets saved for later or the next day.

Sesame chicken. The place by me also has a really good noddle dish called "Singapore Rice Noodles" which has got loads of good shit in it.
But sesame chicken will always be my fav.

Beef broccoli + mushrooms. I wish could just tell them what I wanted in it. It would be beef broccoli, mushrooms, baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, little bit of peppers, and that hot chili paste.

general tsos chicken
singapore noodle
egg drop soup
10 wings
couple chicken on stick
half dozen egg rolls
salt and pepper squid
usually enough for 2 meals

C R A B A N G E L S
R
A
B

A
N
G
E
L
S

My local Chinese munchie box

Lamb with cumin
Dan dan noodles
Hongshao rou
Veggie dumplings
Spring rolls

Sweet and sour chicken
Salted quid
Rice
Chinese greens

Not too big on dumplings, probably pork.

Usually a lomein, fried rice, and seasame or general tso chicken. And some fried scallops.

It's also a low-key place for wings, fries, and spare ribs.

I always get pepper steak with onions, white rice, and an egg roll. I grab about 3 packets of mustard and put it on literally everything on my plate.

Mongolian beef is my litmus test for Chinese restaurant. If they're gonna cheap out on ingredients, it'll usually be on the steak. So, generally Mongolian beef, fried rice, and a small wonton soup.

gross

>Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking
>Veeky Forums - Food
>Food

Assuming you were trying to claim this thread is off topic, please refer to above

fried dumpling
crab rangoon
yung chow fried rice
bbq pork cantonese style

>munchie box
Is there something about living on that shitty little island that causes you all to talk like retards?

>Being this mad

Sorry pajeets.

>bong living on nigger/pajeet infested island projecting
>inbred mind can only manage “u mad” as a retort
I wish we had let the krauts put you faggots out of the worlds misery. Thankfully, you seem to be determined to do the job yourself.

I know, it's hilarious. Odds are, he either already has pajeet blood, or his descendents will within a generation or two. This level of projection should have a new word.

Sesame beef lo mein

My local Chinese spot named the dish after me because it’s all I order, and they never thought to make it a regular dish, but apparently everyone orders it now

General Tso's chicken extra spicy with extra sauce. Fried rice, two eggrolls.

...that's actually pretty cool, user.

17 usd about 3 usd of ingredients

When I was a kid it was calamari, but nowadays I don't have a go-to. I like to order different shit pretty much every time.

I get the four seasons (chicken, ham, beef, shrimp) with either shumai or some miso soup. Mine is an Asian fusion place so either that or some pad Thai

Beef with broccoli, pork fried rice, eggroll, pan fried pork dumplings, can of Pepsi.

>Chinese food

Enjoy your 200% daily recommended value of sodium for one meal.

Those little yellow bastards make the best ribs.

>eat at chinese restaurant
>get mugged
>prick self with needle
>fend off mugger with blood shooting out with the force of a pressure washer

>roast duck with white rice, vegetables and gravy
the places with hanging roast ducks/chickens/etc are the best, meat is always freshly cut, tender, juicy and delicious

Usually pic related

any kind of baby bok choy with garlic

breaded fried beef with orange sauce, or really any sauce

Large BEEF fried rice
Boneless ribs or PuPu Platter

Swap fried rice with lo mein and we're the same. Idk why I love those greasy noodles

My place has a general tso combo plate that comes with an egg roll, I usually get pick up too because its not far from my house and I have a car

Large Broccoli beef, double steamed rice, quadruple hot oil or whole red chillies, side of hot and sour soup

Pic related with pork dumplings and seasonal vegetable, preferably snow pea leaves

>those two little pieces of broccoli

I fucking love stir-fried broccoli but every fast food chinese joint I've been to just does two little pieces with their meals.
I wonder if they would do an order of just stir-fried broccoli and how much they'd charge me for it.

I always get kung pao chicken. most chinese restaurants food is always too sweet

maybe you should try getting the beef or chicken with broccoli meals

Usually get chicken wings with the black pepper beef stir fry and a large steamed rice

Are you fucking retarded?

Shrimp spring rolls
Crab Rangoon
Orange beef ribs
Pork fried rice
Mongolian beef and/or Moo Shu Pork

Soy sauce
Duck sauce
Hot mustard

>veggie dumplings
Absolute disgust

kung pao or general tsos with fried rice
pork dumplings

Hot and Sour soup
vinegar ribs
soft shell crab
shanghai dumplings

i've never had chinese food, where should I start?

literally throw a dart at a menu

Not an actual dart, but find whatever meat you want on their 18 page menu and pick one from that subset randomly. Repeat until you enjoy it.

Orange chicken and fried rice

Shrimp Lo Mein
Duck
Veggie Eggrolls
Shrimp Fried Rice

POHK FLIED LICE

BEEV CHOW MANE

POHT STIHKAH

FOLTLUNE COOH-KEY

general tso is the standby and what I use to test new places

Hi Ameriniggers. Actually, we're not the fucked up miscegenated race of cretins that you are (quarter nigger, quarter amerindian, quarter mediterranean, quarter german), but it's cute that you think Europe is already at your level of mongrelization. Our Indians and whatever else live in separate enclaves to the working and middle class whites and rarely intermingle with us.

I find it really telling how one silly verbal affectation or colloquialism sets your teeth on edge when you come from a country that pioneered niggerspeak and speaking incorrectly on purpose. Why don't you go lecture some of your white, middle class girls who speak exclusively in fucking ebonics instead of crying about a term like "munchie box", which isn't even half as bad as the stupid shit that comes out of your untamed wilderness of crime of a country.

SCOTLAAAAAND

You seem really lit and on fleek right now my dude bro to the max. Totally tubular to the utmost maximal gnarliness my dude, dude dude dude to the broheem dudeness. The shit is simply ON FLEEK.

Faggot.

Chicken chow mein
Pork fried rice
Almond chicken
Beef and broccoli
Spring rolls

You!

Chicken feet, I miss my EX :

Nope, this way...!

This, but orange beef is the best.

I like Mongolian chicken so much that I make it at home now.

local place has all this with a fuckhuge fist sized egg roll and sans potsticker for $7 at lunch

it's difficult not going there every day and significantly shortening my lifespan

I used to live down the street from a place called "Rice Bowl" and goddamn do I miss it. It was still americanized chinese food bu it was gourmet of sorts. It was the only place I would eat general tso's from because it was all white meat, crispier and I could identify more ingredients in the sauce than just corn syrup. The beef and broccoli was cooked rare and the egg rolls were fucking perfect.

siamese cat

orange chicken

Beef and broccoli or General tso's chicken.

There is a golden buddha in GA near Emory hospital it makes the best tso's chicken. Its not the standard slimy sauce it's crunchy and like an oil type sauce. They give great portions too.

Don't order a water.

Egg drop soup is the best way to go imo. That and the onion soup you get at hibachi places.

I haven't seen sesame chicken anywhere and I'm pretty disappointed. White rice though bc fried rice is just way too much grease.

Egg drop soup and maybe some
Egg rolls with duck sauce if I'm feeling it.

Moo goo gai pan and veggie lo mien

Large General Tso's (at my place, that gets you a pint of white rice and a whole plate of meat for $10)

Chinese food always tastes too salty for me and I end up getting a sore throat days later

singapore noodles
chicken and cashew with vegetables
sweet and sour pork

I get that whenever I go to eat fish and chips.

Are you me?

But it's American vernacular which is childish and silly? Shit like changing "indicators" to "blinkers", ad nauseam. I'm not one of those Brits who constantly tries to bash the US, but Christ almighty you guys really do make strange, childish substitutes for names sometimes and are really in no position to talk about others talking like retards.

Also, what's the deal with "simplifying" things like ae, oe, ph when it suits, and yet not doing it when it doesn't? For instance, spell "sulphur" and "aesthetic" for me, if you would. Fuck you.

Something about how the americans use 'carry' to mean sell/stock a brand really rubs me the wrong way.

I usually get Beef or Shrimp w/ Broccoli and a small order of Pohk Flie Lie. My local place is really good despite catering mostly to niggers since I live in the poorer side of the city and they have huge fuck off egg rolls.

I usually order at night too because the oil has the flavor from that days' orders so its extra good when you order fried stuff. Their crab rangoon is good too but a bit too expensive for what I go there for.

Wonton soup with extra wontons, large order of chicken fried rice and dry spare ribs, I'm a simple man.

Couple clarifications needed in regards to American Chinese food.
Is pork fried rice just pork and fried rice i.e. some kind of sauceless option?
Do egg rolls contain actual egg as a filling or does it refer to egg used in the pastry?
If you flabmasters are so into peanut butter why don't you all go on mass shooting sprees over satay?
That's all, also kung po is the way to go.

Veeky Forums - Chinese Kitchen

Often the pork is cubed char siu or ham, but can also include, onions, green onion, eggs, bean sprouts, peas, cubed carrots and sometimes water chestnuts.

Egg rolls refer to the dough used as the wrapper (made with eggs).

>two little pieces with their meals.
>mine just gives me one unless I order X with broccoli

>Place near me allowed to substitute the rice for steamed vegetables, which helped cut down on the calories and carb while I was dieting, at no extra charge
>Also the best hot pepper chicken I've had
>It closed down earlier this year

I still can't find a replacement.

Sweet and sour chicken is my go-to meal.

Chicken and broccoli is also good. And when I can, boneless spare ribs.

>getting the same thing every time
autism

What does American Chinese food taste like? Is it good?

Not really, it's like a burger King burger vs a burger from a sit down restaurant. It's got its own trashy appeal

Sesame tofu, beef and broccoli, pork lo mein, CRAB RANGOONS.
Also, veggie dumplings>pork.

Put it on the same plane as tex-mex and a lot of fast food. It's not a culinary marvel, it's not good for you, but it's goddamn tasty.

Combine that with the fact that American Chinese food will inevitably tilt the everloving fuck out of people like who will reee for centuries about how it's "inauthentic" and a racist affront to Chinese culture, despite the fact that actual authentic Chinese food is often bland as shit and features textures a lot of people find weird. In other words it would never fucking sell anywhere but areas with heavy Chinese populations, but yea apparently the tragedy is that American culture didn't perform a massive shift in our palette to swill dishwater wontons in the name of "authenticity"

also
How does it feel to be objectively wrong.

This is incorrect.

Its like pizza you grew up eating vs pizza from a different region. You're always going to like what you grew up eating, but objectively there is nothing better about either and they use many of the same ingredients but with vastly different cooking techniques.

An Italian is going to say their pizza is best when arguing with a New Yorker. A new yorker will shit themselves in rage when presented with a Chicago deep dish or stuffed, etc. All of them are good in their own ways when you don't actually care about local pride and are fine with them tasting very different.