I made black pepper infused vodka because I like black pepper but I have no idea what to do with it besides make Bloody...

I made black pepper infused vodka because I like black pepper but I have no idea what to do with it besides make Bloody Marys.

Anyone got any cocktail ideas for black pepper vodka?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HaUK1bB5-sA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

flush it down a toilet

Mix with ginger beer? I've never even heard of black pepper vodka so I'm winging it

It's got a big pepper nose and I ended up having to dilute it a bit because of how hot my infusion ended up.

It's definitely an aggressive taste. I think it would be really good in a white russian though.

Moscow mule ya goof

bull shot

fug that sounds like a great idea. Spicy peppery limey drink.

What's that?

>Spiced vodka
You're a madman

I nearly choked when I first tried the infusion, it was like 2tbsp of crushed black peppercorns infused into 2 cups of vodka for a week. I had to spread it out to 4 cups to make it usable but now it's just got a really great black pepper smell, taste, and heat.

>What's that?
it's the drink rodney dangerfield orders early in the movie CaddyShack.
It's kind of like a bloody mary, it doesn't have tomato juice though. it has vodka and beef broth. check out some variations on the recipe and come up with what you might like.
I ordered one from a friend that was tending bar. and drank half of it (tasted like drinking a steak) and with the second half of it she added some tomato juice so it was like a beef flavored bloody mary. both were good

Shit you know I think I actually have had that. It is also like drinking soup.

The waifu made homemade beef stock too. Shit this could be good.

yeah thats what i think when i drink a creamy sweet white russ "gee if only trhis had a horrse turd size chunk of black pepper in it"
it's only going to be good with bloody mary mix or maybe in a red sauce with pasta

Its easily the mosf refreshing and delicious cocktail especially if you got the good pepper brew. Throw in a bit of agave syrup and some fresh ginger and youve got a banger.

>It is also like drinking soup.
I'm the kind of person that loves sipping on some beef broth/stock. the drink is served cold, and if your wife made some beef stock definitely try it. I bet it would be great with a pepper vodka
It used to be popular in the 60s and 70s and is making a comeback from the first website I looked at

also here is the Dangerfield joke
youtube.com/watch?v=HaUK1bB5-sA

It's filtered so it has no chunks, but I like the taste of a black pepper heat complimenting smooth sweetness

Yes I tried it... somewhere, I can't remember where I had it, but it was strange and good.

Those look like some very big red peppercorns.

The pic is from some blueberry pepper vodka, idk.

this is not a moscow mule
this is closer to a moscow mule, but that sounds pretty shitty desu. stick to bloody marys OP

>this is not a moscow mule
he was asking me what a bull shot was

Yes that guy is a fag

I got heartburn just reading this post.

>but I have no idea what to do with it besides make Bloody Marys.
Lmao gotta love when edgy americans pretend to have a british dialect

What the fuck are you talking about autist? The drink is called a "Bloody Mary" nothing to do with your faggot ass island

What kind of vodka do you use?

I am really interested in what part of this post you thought was dialectical

heat it up underneath a big tube

the alcohol will boil / evaporate, go up in the tube and then condense, leaving behind the black pepper you put in there like a fucking moron

This

Skyy. It's good.

y'all niggas mad

You could make a hot cocktail (my favorite in fall/winter) with mixing a bit of it with gin or whiskey and heating it up, like a peppered hot toddy

Or if you like Jager, you could mix a bit of that with hot tea and the vodka

I do like vodka in tea desu, especially when I'm sick. This sounds like a great idea.

just drink it all quickly straight so you'll get fucked up

Damn nigga, that shit black as the void, you musta loaded that bitch up with pepper.

Oh I was wondering if I could use cheap vodka if I'm just going to be flavor blasting it.

What???

Almost definitely.

OP pic isn't mine but it was that dark before I diluted it. Now it's about the color of weak coffee.

OBSESSED