Why do people eat Oreos and not Hydrox

It's fucking bullshit Oreo is LITERALLY a knockoff brand of Hydrox cookies. Yet people buy them thinking "oh these are the original".

For all the shit people say about not liking knockoff foods they sure as hell love eating them. It's bullshit

i like knock offs and if hydrox wated me too buy, they should make sure stores are stocked with them

Knockoff products aren't made with the same care as original products and stores do stock Hydrox Cookies tho

how many more threads are you gonna make today OP?
>i posted it again lol
make sure to samefag the thread 50 times too while making another. choke yourself you autist.

samefag

Why can't you just go and buy a pack of Hydrox Cookies?

Hydrox cookies really are better than oreo. I don't eat oreos anymore. Hydrox is also made with sugar.

I buy the product i like the taste of more, knockoff or not.

Yo wite boi, were is my muhfuggen ubisoft asscreed key?

What the hell is hydrox

rollerino

Hydrox is the first Original Cream Chocolate Sandwich Cookie and an innovate delicious treat from our bakery to you.

>our
Confirmed shillposting

where do I buy it?

This is not autism from OP. This is advanced autism.

Hydrox sounds like the name of a medicine or a cleaning product. If they want people to buy their cookies they need to change the name.

Haha, I feel like buying Oreos even more now since they are just that much more American now.

stop making this thread

How are oreos more American if they're made in Mexico?

Being Mexican is the most American thing possible.

how can steel beams melt jet fuel if oreos arent real

>why do people eat a thing that's widely available and not a thing that's sold practically nowhere
gee you're makin me really think here

Eww I don't wanna eat drain cleaner lol

Hydrox sounds like a fucking chemical.
That and literally no stores stock them here.

>Hydrox sounds like a fucking chemical
So does water.
What's your point, retard?

>Hydrox sounds like a chemical
>Thinking Oreo sounds like a cookie isn't just the marketing in your head

Oreo on it's own sounds like a damn tub cleaner.

>everyone is right
don't eat trash tier cookies. oreo and hydrox are diabetes cancer aids.

Oreo is one of the most iconic brand names. Nabisco knows how to market a product and that is why they won.

Because they are a knockoff that became more popular than the original through better marketing. Thats as american as a bald eagle or putting melted cheese on everything in existence.

You're a fucking psycho OP

Two of these things are not like the others

Yet all of them could be in one single thread

You think marketing something makes it taste better? If that's the case then go market some sewer water to your mom and see how well that turns out. Don't suck the dick of a brand that stole a product and intellectual property of someone else. I'm pretty sure you don't like it when others steal from you.

this would have been remotely witty if you had inverted the pics for the other thread.

This is the ninth time I've seen this fucking thread post something else you autistic fucktard.