Cognac is the nicest spirit, so why isn't it more common?

Cognac is the nicest spirit, so why isn't it more common?

lol dont you have kids to not pay attention to?

>why isn't it more common?
It is, you just live in a flyover.

Is cognac synonymous with neglectful mothers or am I missing something?
I don't. I mean I'm not saying it's obscure, but it's less common, say, whiskey, Or gin.

Pretty sure cognac is unamerican or something which is why no one here drinks it.

Do you have any recommendations?

>Do you have any recommendations?
No I unironically just drink whatever my bf is drinking

>tfw bf only likes gin
Could you help me out?

Because cognac has to be made in a specific region in France unlike other kinds of brandy

I know for a fact in my region of the US, cognac is popular smong the alternatively skin toned.

Btw im a girl if you didn't catch that XD

I used to pound whiskey when I was underage and then when I was 21 I went through a phase of sipping nicer whiskey but now I think it's disgusting. Cognac is really the only liquor I can handle neat these days. You can get drinkable cognac for like $25 a bottle and any whiskey in that range just tastes bad to me. I have started enjoying rum but I always mix it.

Also the blacks fetishise cognac in their hip hop music.

>Cognac
>not calvados

I never said I was a girl. You assumed

Cognac is ok but it's a little bit one dimensional.

Single malt whisky is more complex and the patricians choice.

Because it's brandy from a particular region of France that has been hyped for decades if not centuries so the product is obscenely overpriced compared to even a neighbouring brandy like Armagnac.

> Single malt whisky is more complex and the patricians choice.
Nah, whiskey and bourbon were just hyped up by the corn industry in the US and because it's from the British isles.

Nobody likes the French.

>Armagnac

Tried cognac. Didn't care much for it. I much prefer gin, whiskey, and rum.

Brandy baby

this desu

also armagnacs and other brandies are also worth looking into. cognac is a bit of a meme, like champagne.

Cognac and champagne are not god damn memes, they are just overpriced due to more exposure and marketing.

>they are just overpriced due to more exposure and marketing.
... so, memes

yeah that's what i mean by a bit of a meme.

What brand is best? I've been buying Hennessy but I'd like to try some others.

>the corn industry
>single malt whisky
It's almost like you don't know what you're talking about.

I've seen the word meme used in place of the word scam, prank, inside joke... what a vague term

because, as for the nice things in life, they are fewer and farther between since if our lives were always good we would be very annoying people

Liking whiskey is fine, but grapes are blatantly more complex than grains

It means "transferable idea" and comes from a field of study that compares the spread and evolution of ideas to the spread and evolution of genes.

Advertising is weaponized memetics.

Plebbishly, I prefer the cheaper sorts of Hennessy over XO. For me it goes VS > VSOP > XO

Absolute cheapest brandy you can get here is 30 dollars. Everything nice is 70 or up.
This is for 70cl

This is fantastic if you can find it

Coz diarrhoea is best

kill him, gin fags are inferior anyway

my black brother

Is it good?

Only had Cognac before, can you recommend some sub 40€ bottles?