Enter a bar

>enter a bar
>order hangman's blood
>"a what???" t. bartender
>walk out of nightclub

god why are bartenders in my country so terrible they literally don't know anything but tom collins and pina colada

what are some good well known drinks?
what are your favorite drinks? mine is hangman's blood btw

What the fuck is hangman's blood? Bartenders are only required to know IBA official cocktails.

"In the 1960s novelist Anthony Burgess described its preparation as follows:

Into a pint glass [568 mL], doubles [i.e., 50 mL measures] of the following are poured: gin, whisky, rum, port and brandy. A small bottle of stout is added and the whole topped up with champagne... It tastes very smooth, induces a somewhat metaphysical elation, and rarely leaves a hangover."

What a fucking hackywack.

My favorite drink is the Fizzlepop Berrytwist.

>14oz simple syrup

best mixed drink i ever had was a "ballwasher" in FL. i can't for the life of me find the ingredients online. might just call the place and ask desu

that is absolutely godawful and just like a pretentious long island ice tea, which makes it even more irredeemable.
why do you have to be tedious. why are you like this.

Gin N Tonic with Lime.

>simplicity at its finest.
>no hangovers
>refreshing

Fuck off pretentious twat

>1000 dollars a day or 1 million once
Really makes you think.

I agree with the gin and tonic.

>a somewhat mataphysical elation

i'm 99% sure neither of you have tasted it

Twatty twat

>not drinking a gas chamber.

>pick seconds
>making money hand over fist
>no one can bitch at you that you don't have a job
>daily routine doesn't change a bit

>jumble of liquors, stout and champagne
>rarely leaves a hangover
not buying it

I wish I hadn't deleted all my fedora pics

pretentious fuck
drink sounds terrible too

In my Heart i still pray that was a typo.

Also on thread, Aviation and Penicillin

I don't know. It sounds good to me.

sounds like some harry potter shit

pick first
invest winnings
skim off interest/dividends and make 50-75000 per year and still have a million dollars

>takes 1 sips
>dies of betis

Kys don't be one of the cunts that orders shit that isn't on the menu all bar and restaurant workers hate people like you
I suggest you try and upscale cocktail place not a fucking nightclub you fedora wearing pretentious autistic fuck

i walked into a bar and ordered a peppermint starlight. the bartender lady with a fake blade leg asked what that was. i said it was a bit like a lavender moonbeam except without the juice of one orange. she said what's a lavender moonbeam? i said it's like a goldfire lightning, except it isn't rimmed with copper dust and citric acid. she said, whats a goldfire lightning? i said, it's like a nubile frocone, but without pubic hair and deodorant beads. she said, whats a nubile frocone? i said it's a bit like a rastafarian oyster margarita, but without stubbing out the butt of a marb light 100 at the bottom of the tumbler. she said, whats a rastafarian oyster margarita? and i said it's a bit like a peppermint starlight, but you don't use a chefs blowtorch on an peppermint candies. at that point i just got sick of explaining myself. i called her a dumb cunt, gave her a ten dollar tip, and walked out of that bar. i'll never go back there again.

>no hangovers
speak for yourself, pal

>hangman's blood
wtf is this shit? keep it simple and just get a rum and coke or a gin and tonic like said. If you're feelin fancy then get a classic like an old fashioned or manhattan. Every (decent) bartender should be able to make one of those.

All about Moscow Mules

But then what would he feel self righteous about?

Same, although I have had a few bad experiences where it was made with flat ginger ale and just had a lime wedge thrown in. God I love a good ginger beer though.

whether storming out is appropriate or not, it's not wrong to ask, many bartenders who are passionate about their craft know lots of drinks not on the menu.

if they don't know it, just get a Long Island Iced Tea or something.

screwdriver

Two of my old neighbors started making ginger beer with a recipe they brought back from Europe. God damn it's so tasty.
They have a legit ginger beer empire going now. A full bottling operation, two store fronts, a bar and regional distribution.

Stop posting this, she's literally not even canon, in MLP

Rate my go-to drink:

Sloe Gin Fizz / Tom Collins

Order a Negroni, any self-respecting bar will make it. It shows the rest of the bar patrons how nihilistic you are and also how large your cock is (because its bitter so it means you're TOUGH)

pic related, a classic negroni

I really like sidecars. I'm sure there are other good drinks, but it was my introduction to cocktails.

Masturbate three times a day for 10 years or once a day for 30 years and You would have earn't a million.

Can I buy it online? What's the name?

NEGRONIS are best.
Most small town bartenders don't know what they are.
Makes me feel Superior

Chelada

What beer do you prefer to use?

>go to bar with friends
>dont drink but wanted to get out of the house for the night
>friends ordering drinks
>try to listen in what they are ordering so I can order the same
>cant hear shit because loud as fuck bar
>bartender asks what I want
>"uhh ill have a beer"
>"im sorry, a what?"
>"oh, uh nevermind, i forgot i shouldnt drink tonight since im the designated driver" ( i wasnt)

this happened a few years ago and I still dont know how to order at bars.

>walk into club
>order a singapore sling because i feel fancy
>bartender slowly takes out her phone

it was mostly embarrassing for me to be honest

can't say I've used a lot of beers... I used a Victoria today, was better than when I used Tecate, both Tecate and Victoria were better than the pre made Budweiser chelada. I use Clamato, some Tajin spice around the rim of the glass, splash some lime into clamato before pouring in beer as well as some Tapatio. Victoria chelada was far and away the better chelada so far.

also.. Risitas pic not very related, but maybe he's an alcoholic and happy drunk

>campari

NO. JUST NO.

my father sips it neat, i just don't get it, man

So I guess it only works with lagers then?

Isn't that an actor?

fuck off degenerate barneyfag

Weird that you went with the 568ml pint but not the the 54ml double.

Rachel's Ginger Beer.
They do sell online, but only 4 packs of 32oz. growlers.

>pick 2nd

>man dies due to excessive masturbation

This doesn't say anything about orgasming so imagine getting a hundred bucks every time you whack your dick around a few times

say that to my face not online and see what happens

The best thing that happened to that bartender was you walking out. The sound of the door closing behind you was followed by peels of laughter by the normal chill folk at the bar who were probably treated to a round of shots by the bartender for them not being like the Hangman's Blood guy.
I actually love fussy cocktails and historic recipes that call for an unreasonable collection of ingredients to be on hand. However I go to cocktail bars that specialize in that sort of thing.
When I was tending bar I had a rule about goofy drinks or shots (especially shots which might have some name from a spring break bar but it's actually the same sweet mess that every underage bar is serving): if I don't know it and it's not in the massive cocktail book behind the bar you have to tell me what's in it. If you don't know we'll have to move on to something else.

Too bad gin and tonic water taste like turpentine and cough syrup respectively.