Is this the board for 25+ people who turned normies?

Is this the board for 25+ people who turned normies?

Mainly just alcoholics, women, and mexican cooks. This board has the worst community on the site. Leave while you can.

16 year old idiots who get hype over mcdonald's bullshit and 30 year old alcoholics, mostly.

Pretty much. I only really browse this board and a few other hobby boards anymore.
If you're over the age of 25 and still browsing shit like /b/ /pol/ /r9k/ or /soc/ you should probably reconsider your life choices.

Before I answer you that question, let me ask you a question.
Are you over the age of 25?
Do you own a computer?

>This board has the worst community on the site.
clearly never been to /int/

Don't need to, they come here to shitpost.

This

You're forgetting the college kids trying to learn to cook, and the 30 yr old obese virgins who are trying to get their life on track.

No, mostly people actually interested in cooking. Then there's the crossposting fags who think Veeky Forums should have epik maymays, Jack posting, fast food threads, and threads about energy drinks.

I'm mid 30's and cook professionally. I definitely fit the 30+ alcoholic bracket, but my main dealings with this board are recipe sharing and posting odd culinary creations.. It's not all bad here.

Veeky Forums is mainly full of circlejerking alcoholics and euphoric retards from around Veeky Forums who read the Veeky Forums sticky, realize that food is a big part of life, and crosspost their retardation to this board.

My wife cooks. I come here so I can offer her sophisticated critiques

literally wrong

Couldnt agree more

Thanks fellow redditor.

why do people hate reddit so much

I don't think there is an minimum user count for an imageboard.

I don't get it

i just come here to turn everything into a racial and political discussion.

none of you have the right to fucking post about food on this board while important things are happening in the world and good and evil are fighting.

the truth will set you free but first it will piss you off.

I'm a 35 year old fat neckbeard with no gf

I just made put an Italian sausage in the oven and ate it with a hotdog bun and ketchup.

It was fucking delicious.

So I think I am qualified to be here.

You see OP, anime girls and videogames are cool, but eventually you need to develop the taste for other hobbies.

I'm 23 and it happened to me this year, I've been here in Veeky Forums and /diy/ since january and I've learned a lot, after almost a decade of being in Veeky Forums now I'm trully doing something worthy related to this site, for me it is cooking good stuff, maybe for you will be another kind of hobbie.

aww

>le this board is shitty meme but I still post here
Fuck off.

I am a 25 year old lard ass who wants to learn how to cook healthier

>worst community on the site
Are you new or something?

22yo that is mildly interested in cooking.and watching people shitpost.

jokes on you, I've been cooking for a longer time that I've been playing videogames and watching animé, why don't you just get the best of both worlds?

Try and be more subtle crusader friend people are more likely to see the truth if you gently nudge them to find out for themselves rather than frog post and call people niggers

Jesus Christ, kid.

>25+
perhaps
>normie
lol, no, I have no friends and self-loathe

> has the worst community
No, you mean /pol/

How's the Soylentâ„¢, my free-thinking individual?