As a male I have noticed that I lack a vocabulary for certain feminine things, and I wish to correct it

As a male I have noticed that I lack a vocabulary for certain feminine things, and I wish to correct it.

For example, I call flowers flowers. I can perhaps identify a rose or a sunflower, but that's about it. I recently realized that every girl I've met can name many varieties of flowers. I know many men are the same as me when it comes to this.

I've also just noticed that I lack a vocabulary of colours. I call things black, brown, red, purple, yellow, etcetera. At best I could identify beige or navy blue. Women seem to know hundreds of different shades.

Thinking about it, I suppose I am also ignorant of fabrics. I can identify cotton and wool, nylon and silk, but that is all.

The men I know are also like this. Are there any other feminine categories that I am ignorant of my ignorance of?

Step 1. Buy an excellent thesaurus.
Step 2. Read the thesaurus.
Step 3. I mean: read it. Page through it. Read it.

types of black cock: Mandingo, Gorilla, Racehorse, etc.

Use fucking Google you mongoloid.

this might be the shittiest advice i've seen on this board

You're an ignorant autist. Don't blame your gender.

Maybe he's just not a pussy faggot that concerns himself with be differences between a daisy and a tulip

>he doesn't have a garden
faggot

>t. Too poor to spend on quality clothes
>t. Too pleb to paint

All men should be able to identify hundreds of types of birds, butterflies, and flowers.

>For example, I call flowers flowers. I can perhaps identify a rose or a sunflower, but that's about it. I recently realized that every girl I've met can name many varieties of flowers. I know many men are the same as me when it comes to this.
>I've also just noticed that I lack a vocabulary of colours. I call things black, brown, red, purple, yellow, etcetera. At best I could identify beige or navy blue. Women seem to know hundreds of different shades.
>Thinking about it, I suppose I am also ignorant of fabrics. I can identify cotton and wool, nylon and silk, but that is all.
That's probably a good thing, don't sweat it. Protip: woman are physically more capable of distinguishing colors.

Also, beyond science, to use my own chauvinistic anecdotes, it's also probably a good thing you don't know too much about flowers and fabrics, as that would be kinda gay.

i ate next to her at a restaurant in new orleans once

same. she goes to my school

>plants are inherently feminine
???

Why though?

Oh its you, thanks again.

I dunno why you are bringing the feminine/masculine into this. Can you identify most trees? Birds? Maybe you just have a limited vocabulary.
I would never consider vocabulary to be dependent on your gender. I know plenty of male gardeners who could name hundreds of flowers and plants.

Also, I despise posts that being with "As a..(insert noun here)." It never matters to what follows, and it doesn't give you some sort of instant credibility or unique viewpoint.

Girls like it when you don't know this stuff user. If you want to know it for your own personal improvement then go for it, but if you think it'll help score pussy I can guarantee girls will be put off by you identifying their new blouse as a "nice shade of vermilion".

I learned lots of colours by writing in CSS.

You think the reason you ain't getting laid by 10/10 Stacy's is because you lack a proper feminine vocabulary?

Ahahahahahhaahahaha, fucking KEK boys!
No, it's because you're poor and a betacuck, if you haven't given up on modern day woman yet, boy are you going to be disappointed in the near future.

Yeah bro, God forbid he's a fagit