Anti vegan bread

Mashed potatoes are the best anti-vegan defense.

Fight me...

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you don't understand milking cows feel great pain if not milked daily. Mashed potatoes only contain milk and milk product (butter).

Fuck vegans.

Then don't make cows you retard. Problem solved.

They wouldn't feel that pain if they weren't impregnated in the first place
I'm not a vegan but I don't understand being triggered by the diets of other people. Like holy shit what a mundane thing to care about. Literally everyone in the world eats, so why does it matter how people choose to do it? You may as well argue over the best way to take bowel movements (and I know you fucking will)

This, why do people get all butthurt over cannibalism?

How do you propose animals stop becoming pregnant? Are you going to start a bovine family planning program and pass out condoms to bulls?

I love cheese. I agree that it is one of the greatest achievements of civilization. The dairy industry is really fucking disturbing though. I think once i move out ill get my own cow or goat and get my milk and cheese that way.

You have never been preached to by a pack of wild vegans constantly.

What part disturbs you?

My wife churns butter from her breast milk. We are both vegans and it's a legal practice within the community. My local vegan chapter even approved it.

Mine lets me use my cum

Trust me bro you won't regret it. I keep my cow in my house and its simple as. Milk ON tap. Pic related is me and my cow chilling.

The forced impregnation and the immediate separation from their young is pretty sad.
If you have your own cow you can just get it pregnant once and itll make milk for a few years.

You jest, but the more adventurous couples refer to this book when using semen:
amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041

>The forced impregnation and the immediate separation from their young is pretty sad.
Me too, I wish human procreation worked that way

Humans have full control over their reproduction, dingus. We impregnate by hand.

>We impregnate by hand
Maybe you do virgin

not a vegan/veg though I try to go for ethical sourcing now that i can afford it), but the 'anti-vegan' hubub is pants-on-head retarded. why the fuck would you decide to counter obnoxiousness with even worse obnoxiousness? and meat-eaters don't even have an excuse because there's no ethical reasoning behind it. just live your fucking life and ignore/dismiss the militant vegans/vegetarians like a normal adult. you don't have to make everything into a stupid culture war, and you aren't changing anybody's mind.

>you don't have to make everything into a stupid culture war
I agree with this, unfortunately that's the age we live in. People aren't content with their own lives; they have to shit on people who are different.
Really, humanity has always been like this but the internet just makes it worse.

you can use plant-based milk alternatives and it's almost as good. just add roasted garlic, fresh chopped rosemary, and unsweetened almond or soy milk. sure, it's not the same as adding gobs of butter, but it's still delicious.

Yeah but even if we didn't animals still fuck each whether or not we choose the semen doesn't make an impact on their procreation. Animals eat, fuck, die that's it. That's all they ever do.
Hahahaha

>he doesn't know about the nooch
Fucking take a lesson from veganism 101, schmuck.

Meat is tasty.

I don't give a fuck.

Humans rule. All animals that aren't entertaining to watch and befriend can suck it.

yep, obvious vegan ignorance. nooch + plant sourced milk make for god tier mashed potatoes

PAHH PAHH PAHH-PAAH BUCKIN PLOWN.

They're given hormones daily to continuously have big cow tits. So you're eating that and hormones

Nice

Pretty sure they don't have bulls at my milking establishment

Yeah by my point is that there is no such thing as an animal that doesn't try to procreate any chance they have.

vegans are dumb and gay

>milking establishment
If only there was a word for that.