Microwave burritos

Is there any way to make these things taste good?
I've tried so many different brands and combinations. They all come out bland and gross as fuck.

I like that brand's bean and cheese burritos, but those breakfast ones are literally inedible.

So make your own burritos you fucking moron, stop trying to polish a turd

>make your own
Yeah because I totally have time to cook all the ingredients and assemble them in 10 minutes before I have to go to work.

So do it the night before you cock jockey

I smother them in Texas Pete and pickled jalapenos and they're great

Trader Joes actually makes a fine microwave bean burrito. It's just beans and cheese, and maybe one other thing not sure, haven't had em in a bit. But last time I did, you popped that bitch in the microwave, waited for it to be good an warm/hot, and ate it. No fuss, no mess, not too bad for you, and they're cheapish.

>fry onion, pepper, mushroom and cut-up sausage
>pour on scrambled egg
>meanwhile warm tortilla in oven in aluminium foil pouch
takes like 5-10 minutes

Never tried one. One of my roommates lives off the blue-packaged ones though. I find it somewhat ironic since be is Hispanic.
As for alternatives, just buy the materials and make a ton yourself. Beans and rice are super cheap, then just find a meat that works for you.

wake up 10 min early you dumb dumb.

El montereys "taco beef" flavor is anything but bland but it's also fucking terrible for you.

In general frozen burritos are a fat/salt bomb and should be avoided. But if you have to eat them then I suggest a side of chopped tomato or salsa.

salsa

sour cream

Red’s
Evol.

Both are Okay/10

I personally don't mind that variety in particular. Best thing I've found to make them good is a packet of taco bell hot sauce on each.

If you don't have 10 min in the morning stop trying to force a square peg through a round hole. Make a simple smoothie in 2 min and call it a day.

Microwave so the insides are warm and fry them in a pan afterwards.

Just buy the chimichangas instead. They're like microwave burritos but they aren't dry and flavorless.

You can bulk-cut and keep in the fridge the veg you need for the better part of a whole week in a sealed container (preferably one with compartments).

You can even beat the eggs from the night before and keep them in the fridge.

Really all you need is 5-10 minutes in total

Truth. It isn’t that they taste bad. They actually have zero taste at all.

Skip the egg.

What if you actually deep fry them into a real chimichanga? Microwave always makes food shitty, but I can imagine some frozen fillings actually working pretty well (NOT eggs). The deep fryer would ensure a nice external look and crisp. Or maybe they are just too damn big to drop in a fryer, I hated the microwave, and the oven baked was only so-so.

Try these things

If you don't already, take it out of the pouch first

And depending on what kind it is, try adding like some salsa, sour cream, or something like that. Jalapeños are a good thing to add.

they don't taste that bad, it's just that there is 3x too much tortilla and it drowns out any possible flavor

>they don't taste that bad
They don't really have a taste besides cardboard.

just stick to the 3 dollar ones

These are the best garbage ones. Cook them in the toaster oven 11 minutes on the thinner side then 9 minutes on the thicker side. They should just start to brown.

I only eat bean and cheese frozen burritos. I like them microwaved topped with some cheese and taco sauce or baked in the oven as a casserole with enchilada sauce, onion, and cheese

Either you make a tonne of them in advance and freeze or you just get up 10 mins earlier and make them.

I like your style. Have you tried these?

>I am literally incapable of getting up a few minutes earlier to eat an edible breakfast
you deserve obesity desu

it's not easy for everyone.

>Being this weak

I've said this before about Jose Ole chimis, but I really liked them until I got one that smelled like animal shit. Totally turned me off of them.

I haven't. Are they any good?