I never want to hear non-Americans speak ill of American quisine again

I never want to hear non-Americans speak ill of American quisine again.

There's no such thing as American cuisine, there's only American food.

That looks like some shitty eurotrash approximation of American cuisine

That looks like the perfect food for when youre drunk.

Also OP, England and the US are pretty much the two worst places on earth for food.

This is a scottish munchie box

>fries are European
>kebab is German/Turkish
>greek style salad is greek
>chicken is European

What is this American "culture" you speak of?

Is that boiled belt in the top right? Uma delicia...

as an american, i wish to experience the munchie box while drunk or stoned, at least once in my lifetime.

are you trying to say Africa, South America and Antarctica are any better?

I wish we had munchie boxes

Why the hell don't we have these boxes here?

am I still allowed to laugh at your "cheese* products" (* doesn't contain cheese)
I'd love to go to the US just to try out all your fast food brands

dude, the US is literally massive. try going anywhere other than nigger town and you'll have plenty of options. I'd also recommend maple brook cheese made in VT

>hurr we invented cutting potatoes into wedges and frying them in oil
>hurrr we invented putting meat on a stick and turning it over the fire (also euros seriously stealing cockroach 'accomplishments'... lel)
>huuurrrrrr we invented putting raw vegetables together
>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the red junglefowl isn't native to southeast asia

This is top flyover pretending to be Euro territory. Complete with the classic American stupidity.

they're called happy meals

pic related, it's burratta with truffles

American food is ill. Cunts dont even have pies.

>quisine

>hurrrrr we invented putting fish on rice
>this is top flyover pretending to be Jap
This is how you sound

Better off going to a bakery mate, those servo pies are shit.

What bakeries are open at 4 in the morning?

Wow way to show your lack of a power level.

The top 5 rated countries for food are consistently France, Thailand, The United States, Italy, and the last one is typically Spain or India depending on the country of origin for the article.

i want to try garbage paper fries like on the "telly"

bakeries are like the only open at 4 in the morning

Pretty sure Japan ranks higher than Spain and India based off of Michelin stars and world prevalence.

>Thailand
>India
?

>France at top
People are plebs, more at 11.

You have 10 seconds to tell me what's wrong with this. Looks like gyro meat, fries and hot wings(?) with a little salad.

why would anyone speak ill of that?
i mean american food is generally speaking just foods from other places like mozambique.

Nothing's wrong with it. Yanks have an inferiority complex and take any opportunity to go on the offensive.

I couldn't speak ill of most food right now, because I'm hungry. I don't need to eat though, I'm just fat.

Health and safety laws

looks gross

the only thing that could be deemed "(north-)american-cuisine" would be creol and cajun food and these are basically a mix of french, spanish and african dishes.
still delicious tho.

Michigan pasties would like a word with you.

Louisiana crawfish pies want to take this outside.

What is it with the pie/bakery culture in Australia and New Zealand

I've never been to the UK or US before: The Post

Working class settlers who needed a high caloric intake. Meat pies are portable calorie bombs.

Yum, I just had a couple of crawfish pies yesterday. So fucking good.

Pies/bakery goods are extremely popular in the UK, so it's no big surprise that they're popular in former British colonies.

True enough

Do you know what their cuisine is like holy shit id eat at an argentinian or ghanaian resturaunt over a texan themed bbq ribs and burger joint any day of the week.

Maybe on /int/ or something. Thai food is overloaded with spices and herbs. Indian cuisine is significantly better than Thai cuisine, in terms of taste.

>all that protein (the rest will turn into glucose)
>all that starch and barely any fiber (plus the oil in the fries)
>a teaspon of veggies

Mrs Mac likes to shoot smack

South America sure

same feel here

Mrs Mac's Chili Beef and Cheese is smack.
I can turn so many of them into poo.

This too is the reason for pastry popularity in Britain. I fucking love TGBBO's history portions...

If it don't make you yak take it back.

Deep dish pizzas, New York Style pizza, and various BBQ techniques, machine spun cotton candy which made it cheaper and more popular, hot dogs, even chocolate chip fucking cookies. Americans invented, improved, or just changed a lot of recipes and food stuffs. Obviously not as much as Europe due to only being a few centuries old.

And my favorite: Nigger tea. Aka sweet tea which was made popular by a Texan.

Heya, I have lived pretty much everywhere in Europe. But never been eating in US.

I can confim british food is fucking shit. The quality is fucked up. You might get the biggest plates, but its shit.

Italian food is not really good when it is in italty, other countries makes it better than them selfs. They basicly use no spices with low quality meat.

Germany has good quality.

But the absolute masterrace of Europe is Scaninavia they got the highest quality and the best preparation of any dishes since they favor quality over quantity. You cant compare for a example a pasta carbonara or pizza with italy, or a hamburger from England.

Pic is a Swedish Pizza, they used the old way of italian pizza from 50's that always required fresh dough, that have now changed in Italy.

>never heard of Kid's Cuisine

That is one of the most disgusting pizzas I've ever seen.

>Not accepting that the USA only exists since the 17 century and that it cannot have invented/influenced everything
Must be hard for to be alive

As a Scandinavian Im gonna have to ask you to kill yourself

Why didn't you go in France ?
Also it's hard to compare a whole cuisine with another as it changes from one restaurant to another.
For example : you're saying that Italian cuisine is bad when it's homemade, but you might only have gone to touristic places were it's not really worth it, because I can assure you that the best pizzas I've eaten were in Italy, and certainly not in Scandinavia were it's not a speciality and not italian style either.
That said I would appreciate to learn more about your experiences with food in the different countries you mentioned, because I'm very surprised that you found German food of "good quality" when it's really not the finest european cuisine

Jesus christ that pizza looks fucking disgusting.

Drinking V with the chili taste from the pie isnt very nice. Peppery+ sour drink