Tfw you finally realize that women are not attracted to intelligence

>tfw you finally realize that women are not attracted to intelligence
>tfw you realize you wasted your entire undergrad's worth of free time reading
>tfw you only had sex twice in 4 years and neither of these women were impressed with your bookshelf or even feigned to be interested in a literary conversation
The only redeeming part of all of this is that I majored in STEM and only pursued philosophy and literature in my free time.

>not attracted to intelligence
Sounds like a personal issue. Maybe you come off as smug or boring.

>take girls home and show off your bookshelf, expect to talk about literature
I think the real problem here is that your arrogant
plenty of women would talk to you about smart stuff, if you got to know them first

Theyre not interested in autistic pseudo-logicians.

This post is juvenile. I've had many close female friends and women are all the same person, despite what archetypal showing they adopt.

Some of the smartest people literature wise that i know are female. Most men I know haven't picked up a book since high school.

>having pleb female friends

>inb4 all women are dumb man
ok, bub

>majored in STEM
basically Veeky Forums

>>>into the trash it goes.

Reading to impress girls. You have fucked up big time, friendo.

(All my skater friends are not impressed by me being able to solve rubik's cube)

there are many types of intelligence and i'm literature-smart

Women are attracted to anything that helps you climb the dominance hierarchy. Obviously intelligence is one of the most important tools for that.

Who is she??????

Find a female who you can say is a great being, rather than just a woman.

Caprice "Melissandre" Van Houten in Black Book (2006)

Females and love are spooks

>only reason you do things is to impress girls

Imagine being this pathetic

>tfw you realize that your obsession with being validated by women is merely a symptom of intellectual insecurity

>female
>great

this has never happened in all of human history

You're probably an insufferable cunt, that's why they're not impressed. My gf loves my intelligence because I'm also a nice person and I help her with whatever she needs. Reflect on your attitude.

every intelligent woman I've known has been annoying and insufferable. Your best best is to find an attractive and fit girl who is slightly stupid who will go to the gym with you, easily impressed with your knowledge that you can manipulate to sound impressive (as in talking about the transcendental deduction is far from sexy but knowing french poetry or knowing the political history of russia can be, you get what I mean), and is able to be kept at a distance so you don't need to be social with her (as in going to a bar or some insipid activity like that).

Explain this then

this is how divorces happen

>t. I'm a retard
Dumb women are terrible. Not as bad as the average pseud on Veeky Forums but still awful.