twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no beans
you might as well be eating ketchup you fucking troglodyte

Shoulda made Frito Pie

Looks like it's in the works bub!

fatass

oh god you're making me CRAVE

>wolf brand chilli
everyone knows that stagg silverado beef is the only chilli worth buying, and thats only if you are a super lazy shit who cant cook up a pot of chilli.

Little girl with a Frito Pie, you're gonna give yourself away

Not sure you've got enough big chunks of raw onion there. What's the plan? Just dumping it all on a plate and microwaving?

Warm up the chili and pour everything into that bag and feast like a king

Great canned chili for sure. I add some water and cook it in a pan. If I'm really lazy I just cover it in a paper towel and microwave it. Mix it every 45 minutes or so. Tortilla scoop chips are the best. Crackers and corn chips are close though. But no beans? Come the fuck on.

are you going to cut a slit in the belly of that bag and pour the other ingredients inside? It's a bit big for walking tacos

This post is so unintentionally funny.

DONT YOU DARE TALK SHIT ABOUT WOLF BRAND CHILI, ITS FRITO PIE WITH WOLF BRAND CHILI NIGHT YOU MOTHERFUCKING HERETIC SHIT

It wasn’t until you said it was and man it really fucking is

I'm all about Frito pies, but damn son, learn some knife skills, those onions look awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=bycgZ0PI6og

user, you want to talk about it? I see you need some therapy.

ITS FRITO PIE WITH WOLF BRAND CHILI NIGHT MOTHERFUCKER

might taste better if you use doritos desu

I just ate this and I feel like Wolf Brand chili has changed from the last time I had it. There was no flavor at all. Super bland.