Are there certain foods that if you're not brought up with them or don't eat them before a certain age...

Are there certain foods that if you're not brought up with them or don't eat them before a certain age, that you'll never like no matter how hard you try?

I love Vegemite but it seems like anyone that didn't taste it as a kid doesn't like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEY07Ut7VFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was 35 when I tried it and I liked it. Its no masterpiece, but its something.
Good taste come with age, not childhood. Children prefer tasteless junk, adults appreciate flavor.

I have an Ausfag buddy I met from raids years ago. He sent me some Milo and it was pretty damn good. A bitch to dissolve though.

milo is more of heaped tablespoons (2 or more) into milk, stir like mad, then eat the top layer of milo with the spoon as a tasty crunchy treat, then drink the rest

>vegemite
kys rural bogan retard

marmite is better, and works as an ingredient in many savory dishes (It's literally just umami paste)

You mix the milo with a small amount of milk until it turns into a thick chocolate slurry. Then you add the rest of the milk and stir briskly. Or you can keep being a fuckwit.

>Being British

Ausfag expat/traveler here. You can get Milo in most countries but the recipe is changed for local tastes. Non Aussie/Kiwi Milo literally tastes like Ovaltine-tier shitty chocolate powder.

The fact you didn't specify which type of Marmite means you're a brit. To each their own but the only acceptable replacement for Vegemite is Promite. Go count your bongs then kys.

Hershey's chocolate, with that spoiled milk flavor from butyric acid.

I dunno is us Americans actually enjoy it, or simply tolerate is.

>marmite
thanks for the laugh nigger

I'm not sure how anyone with tastebuds could enjoy Hershey's.

>bogan
>British
Retard.

What? Read the post you're replying to again, retard.

lol, the irony

>lol
back to Facebook with you.

Nice reply, faggot. You were wrong. No need to be so embarrassed. Just pay more attention in the future.

I feel pity for you

Suicide would be the best option right now. Your country is lost.

If you want it dissolved you just add a bit of hot water prior to adding the milk.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEY07Ut7VFE

>gets called out for being a retard
>questions the reading comprehension of others

well if i wanted to be a fuckwit i would mix the milo with a small amount of milk until it turns into a thick chocolate slurry, thenadd the rest of the milk and stir. but to each his own i guess

You have no reading comprehension.

The aussie was called a bogan for liking Vegemite.
He laughed at the British guy for being British.
He never called anyone British a bogan. He was the one being called bogan.

You're pretty retarded.

Amerifat here
Bought a jar of marmite as an adult just to try. The first few servings (had it on toast and butter like youre sposed to) were a little weird but i didnt want to waste the jar so i kept goin. By the fourth time i ate it i was starting to get it, and the fifth go made me fall in love.
I tried vegemite later on and it was good but a little too sweet, marmite got it right with the bitterness.

I now regularly eat marmite sandwiches from time to time, sadly its an import so the little tiny jar at my supermarket is 7 bucks. I usually just shove it into my pocket while i get the rest of my groceries.

>I tried vegemite later on and it was good but a little too sweet
>vegemite
>too sweet

Compared to marmite yeh. I guess they upped the veggie content to appeal more to kids. The result is just underwhelming when youve had the OG.