Euroblob here, quick question

Euroblob here, quick question.

My wife adopted a dog that's apparently a retired truffle hunting dog. Our property is fairly large and hosts many hectares of firs and pines. I left the dog outside before leaving for work, and came home to a small pile of truffles on the back porch which he guarded with a snarling bark and lunge.

So, should I Ol' Yeller him or whore him out to make money finding truffles?

Good doggo goes out of his way to bring his new master truffles and you consider putting him down?

Oh wait I missread that nvm

smack him in the head

Fuck off, food related.

Yea, not a good temperament. Vicious, not child friendly. Maybe I should keep him as an outdoor dog. That would work.

Put a truffle up your butt, see what happens

>inb4 OP trains his dog to tongue punch his fartbox

This. Assert dominance

think you doggos broked in

if your dogs barks and snarls at you it means you are nothing more to him than a can opener and shit remover. That is seriously a no go. That dog needs to get the shit kicked out of him.

>I came to the food and cooking board to ask for pet advice
Retard.

What an ugly dogly

eat the truffles

Wouldn't killing it or returning it to the shelter be the wiser option?

Obviously, don't ask the degenerates on here how to raise an animal. Either return the dog or, if you are going to kill it, do it humanely and make some of Mac's famous mac 'n' cheese

Also I'm calling bullshit on OP. Claiming you're European and working, while posting on Veeky Forums at 5am and again in the afternoon? Naw nigga

Not if it's bringing you truffles. Also it's a pussy ass cop out. Make that asshole whimper like a pup and he wont fuck with you again.

>dog brings in truffles you can sell for lots to local restaurants
>oh no he's aggressive do I kill him lol
The fuck. For one, you take the dog out when truffling, they don't let the dog dig them up by itself.

You aren't supposed to let the dog dig them up at all. You let them bring you to the goldmine, then you carefully dig out the money.

Read up on how to stretch this out so you don't overharvest, you can turn this into a huge chunk of income. I'm extremely jealous.

Calm down detective, consider how he only posts outside work hours.

ITT: lots of people who know absolutely nothing and dogs and truffles and one OP laughing his ass off.

Oh, and one idiot who doesn't spell check his posts.
*about

>spellchecking your posts
What a faggot.
Dictated but not read,
user