Guilty pleasure food

Guilty pleasure food.

Why do I like this shit? I hate hotdogs because they feel like gelatinous meat blob/sticks, but I'll eat these straight out of the can.

what do these taste like
what are these

Canned meat. They're like cocktail weenies, but not like sausage. The best I could describe it is shitty canned liver wurst in a hot dog form

I fell for this meme

vienna sausages are god awful
I'm sticking to spam

i like to take each vienna sausage and rub it around my lips before i eat them

Do you look at shota while you do this?

you're probably bi-polar manic depressive.
my friend is and he eats a can of vienna sausages for breakfast.
Also do you have problems staying motivated?

spam is great, makes hotdogs seem super shit

I'm sorry, I will not appropriate Austrian culture even if its for a cheap snack.

I am bipolar and also do this. Vienna sausage binging is the #1 indicator of bipolar I and II. OP, see a doctor.

If you like those then you might have a taste for my guilty pleasure.

The yellow ones are ok but fuck the orange ones. Taste nasty.

I ate those a lot when I was kid. I don't like them anymore really. If I buy a can of them I usually just eat one and give the rest to my dogs. They LOVE Vienna sausages.

>Sausage with three different types of meat on it
I don't know were to start between how not ecological it is, how bad it must be for your health and the bad opinion of yourself you must have for letting yourself eat those things

They're much better pan seared than microwaved (or as I used to think you were supposed to do as a kid, heated solely by running hot tap water into the can)

Honestly I used to love things things right out of the can when I was a kid. I'd eat them with shitty yellow mustard. Don't know if I still like them, haven't had one in about ten years I'd guess

What exactly are the symptoms of bipolar disorder or whatever it's called? I do have problems with motivation but I always figured that was just ennui.

used to eat spam as a kid. didnt touch it for about 10 years after moving out because some poverty stigma. had it a few months ago and i can't stop now

whats up st louis bro

They have walmart in St. Louis? Because that's where that product is sold

Because of the salt and chicken broth, probably. They ain't just regular hotdogs.

>provel

Dominos

Eazy Cheese. I fucking love it. Its even better on Chik-n-biskit or whatever the fuck they're called, but I don't usually do that as it feels like pushing it.

same

Same. My dog would eat the can to get those little buggers.

My snow day routine in high school used to be pan frying and eating an entire can of spam. For some reason I love meat or fish from cans

Slim jims. Gotta get one if I go inside a gas station.

pan fried spam is beyond delicious

love these and potted meat, but i'll usually go through a phase where I eat a bunch of them for ~2 weeks and then won't touch them for ~18 months because I'm so sick of them

Gotta put mustard on it

never tried that, but i will now. also, gonna make some spam musabi this week, which is a Hawaiian spam sushi type thing.

That's funny they rebranded that piece of shit without Paula Deens fat fucking face on it.

Used to work Bakery at Walmart, those things come in frozen and have a 3 month shelf life or so.

>not eating in freshly made right out the over
Missing out bro

>used to work bakery at walmart
>thinking anyone cares about anything you are posting about

YIKES!

man it looks tasty but if Paula Deens had anything to do with it, it's likely deadly as fuck

I like the Tijuana mamas the orange ones. They burn so good.

That's okay, you responded user, so I'm less of a faggot than at least one person in this thread. Everyone's worked shit jobs before.
The amount of calories packed into that fucker is astounding, but still not the worst thing they carried. There was some cake that was even worse, but I can't remember what it was called. People used to get that shit all the time, had one lady grab 10 of them.

Musubi is godtier

Do you eat it from the jar? Never seen it before.

A chance discovery in the local shop.
Polish knockoff spam.
It's actually p. tasty. Not quite as good as the real thing (as far as spam can be called "real"), but it's like 1/4 of the price. And you don't have to fight the thing to get it out of the tin.

potted beef > corned beef

Convenience store food, specifically the beef and bean burritos sold at pic related
The beef and bean burritos are the perfect balance of salt, mild spiciness, crunchiness, and warm center. I almost always when I get one when I can.

>I almost always when I get one when I can.
*I almost always get one when I can.

Can say the same about frog posters. Ironic, innit?

>Guilty

No guilt here. Hot sauce and some crackers are all I need.

I do, usually people make chipped beef with it.

kys!

baby dicks that melt in your mouth, but not in your hands