People who eat pizza with a fork and a knife: terrible people, or MOST terrible people?

People who eat pizza with a fork and a knife: terrible people, or MOST terrible people?

[_] Terrible People
[_] Most Terrible People

The Worst

Nothing wrong with it on scalding hot pizza

>eating at restaurants that heat pizza to temperatures high enough to result in it being "scalding" after being sliced and served

IGGITY SHIGGITY DIGGITY NIGGITY

I've only ever done it with lil caesars cuz that shit always makes acne break out for some reason

>Not taking a bite of too hot pizza and swigging Pepsi to cool it in your mouth

Ask me how I know you're not American

Is it because they aren't eating and drinking sugary beverages at the same time like a fucking heathen? You don't speak for my 'merica, son.

people who grab a slice but not a plate and either leave the greasy shit anywhere or just use some kitchen paper, you know, the one thats designes to absorb all the fat are absolute garbage and are banned from my house

They aren't bad people. Some of them have sensitive teeth, and some of them have dentures and it doesn't work well or hurts them to do so.

Grease on fingers transfer to face eventually

Not as bad as people who say "fork and knife" instead of "knife and fork".

DAE Drumpf has dentures?!? LOL

If the God-Emperor does it, it must be great and proper. All hail the God-Emperor!

I don't eat pizza with a fork and knife, I eat pizza with my dork in your wife.

He is wearing a nice suit and pizza is greasy. As much as i detest the act i would do it too if i were wearing an expensive suit that can only be dry-cleaned.

What? Is that a thing? What's wrong with fork and knife?

Though I generally agree, there's probably some rule for people in public life like:

"Never let yourself be photographed taking a bite out of something. It looks undignified."

Do you smear grease all over your clothes when you eat pizza?

How about who cares?

Wash your face you slimeball.

stop posting this filthy zionist

I don't do it myself, but there is literally nothing wrong with doing it.

shit man, are you still butthurt about yesterday? let it go, bro
it's going to be a long 8 years if you keep getting caught up in this shit

Filthy zionist scum, keep sending your tax cuts to israel.

Pizza, is one of the most dangerous foods for a drop of grease, especially folded NY pizza