COFFEE IS THE WORST DRINK EVER

AND YOU COFFEE SNOBS GET LOST I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR OPINIONS.
COFFE SUCKS.PERIOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txxlNeSWYYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apparently, coffee is good for you. So, drink up.

Here's a (you). There'll be plenty more where that came from.

the same could be said about beer

TOP TEN REASONS COFFEE SUUUUUUCKS

#10) too bitter!!!!

I've made the switch. It's like a slow IV drop of caffeine and B vitamins in the morning.

>op trying to help people
>coffeetards defend their literal poison
let me just drop some truth bombs here

Im not a huge fan of drinking coffee either, but this shit...

A great invention.

that contains 160mg of caffeine per serving, and a regular 8oz coffee contains only 95mg of caffeine, so you switched to something more harmful

lol that image

Lol what the fuck, why is it so innocently marked as simply Energy hahaha

Coffee is easy to give up. You are extra tired for a few days or a couple of weeks and then you might have cravings for a few weeks. Most people miss it not just for the short term effects, but out of habit. Switch to something like green tea for a while to break the habit, or transition off it by drinking decaf or half-decaf.

Coffee increases anxiety in a big way, avoid that shit.

why wouldn't it be?

>#10) too bitter!!!!
Just add about 6 spoons of sugar and some milk, tasty af

Coffee, alcohol, and soda drinkers fell for the liquid shekel. Water is all you need to drink friends

>need
There's that word again.

#9) its for HIPSTERS

let's hang out in the cafe all day (yeah right)

Who are you quoting?

>let's hang out in the cafe all day
...with our $2,000 MacBooks for checking and posting status updates

People need water though, that's a fact jack

>Coffee increases anxiety in a big way, avoid that shit.
THIS^^^THIS^^^THIS

The only reason I go to sleep happy at night is knowing there will be a fresh pot of coffee in the morning.

I quit coffee 4 months ago and I feel much greater now.Much more relaxed.
First few days the taste and aroma is hunting you but it goes away and you start feeling free from this unnecessary overhyped shit

Yeah, if people are depressed or have other mental issues, coffee is terrible. Most depression is anxiety related. I do think there are short term positives to coffee, you do think a little faster if you have the right task at hand, but in general I find the extra energy randomizing and physical anxiety inducing.

Also, remember, certain drugs potentiate caffeine, e.g. ADHD meds like adderal or vyvanse, you only need to drink half as much as you would normally drink or you will feel super anxious.

Coffee is the pleb version of tea

I think both are for plebs

sipping tea is for homos and womenfolk. coffee is a man's drink.

tea is for homos and coffee is for gays.
real man drink their own cum!

6 fucking spoons? You're a fatass burger, aren't ya?

>6 fucking spoons?
and that lard ass burger adds 9 spoons of cream.
American retard. kek

Preparing land for new coffee plantation just to satisfy your sick desire

Look at all those new jobs created by coffee demand

look at all the cancers people are getting from drinking this coffee shit and look at the devastation of rain forests you fool

taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody

I take my cream and sugar without coffee and they taste much better.
they are not poisoned by coffee anymore and taste normal now.

i hate coffee but it makes my ritalin work 10x better.
add salt, agave, and heavy whipping cream to make it tolerable.

Salt. In your coffee? Are you asking for a heart attack?

Try adding 20% of espresso into your cream & sugar, you get this nice coffee flavour to it.

COFFEE SUCKS

Black cold brew is the patritians choice

ANY COFFEE SUCKS,HOT OR COLD BREWED
IT'S POISON.

is black iced coffee a thing?

>patritians

Thanks for the shitting up the board

i saw a chart saying that McDonalds had the best coffee in comparance to other fast food stores? is this true? their coffee is so much chepaer so i might ditch tim hortons for it.

No, that is absolutely unheard of.

McDonald's coffee is shit, I'd say 3/4 of gas stations make better coffee. It is hard to beat the price though.

whats the best brand for instant coffee?

bach and beethoven were coffee addicts
birth of enlightenment came from cafe culture

plebs need not apply

“Why, this Satan’s drink is so delicious it would be a pity to let the infidels have exclusive use of it. We shall fool Satan by baptizing it and making it a truly Christian beverage.” –Pope Clement VIII, papacy from 1592-1605

This goes in the coffee. You'll acquire a taste for it once you leave high school and need the energy to study all night.

thats how vietnamese people drink their coffee. I love that shit when my mom ocasionally makes it.

Yeah I first had it this way in a vietnamese restaurant years ago. It's good in all coffee, but they prefer to use chicory coffee. Cafe Du Monde is a good brand if you can find it.

Gross

whats a good coffee machine to start with for someone who has been drinking instant coffee for his whole life? usually a drink 1-2 cups of coffee a day depending if i need to get shit done at night.

Jokes on you my coffee comes from Kenya

Glad that helped you. I have no anxiety and before I drank coffee I lacked motivation and focus so we seem to be on opposite sides of the spectrum.

Douwe Egberts is shit

Nescafé Gold is better

Don't know about the other brands.

Real coffee is so much better, but I know instant is pretty convenient.

The machines are all basically the same. And don't buy that Keurig bs. There's hardly any coffee grounds in the packets. Get yourself a kettle and a french press for optimal results.

I find Yerba Mate a good substitute if coffee makes you anxious. It's like a coffee buzz without the anxiety and jitters. Some people don't find its taste very appealing though. Very earthy.

try to drink your coffee black.
youtube.com/watch?v=txxlNeSWYYk

Maybe if you want to drink coffee grease and clog your arteries. True patricians drink filtered coffee. I would use a V60 or something for 2 cups.

>laptop in cafe
>status updates
How's 2009 treating you.

Enjoy your fresh cup of BPA's

Coffee tastes like ass, agreed. But it's a natural source of caffeine and S I P S tear holes in my stomach.

what else do i need desu? have a kettle already but now sure what type of beans to get.

*sips coffee*
I'll stop drinking coffee when I die, punk

I'm american and I only add 1 teaspoon of sugar or cream (never both) per cup. Am i ok?

Anyone else put a spoonful of cocoa powder in black coffee? Delicious

Lol Spaniards scoffed at me when I told them I take my coffee black. Every coffee was served with steamed milk and two packs of sugar

convince me that I wont fuck up with this.

*effective

ah ah ah, not yet.

this method of agriculture has been practiced for thousands of years and it is actually sustainable.

t. I studied agriculture

shit, wrong image

Coffee is best booster during cycling.
The point is to only use it when you realy need it to not build up a tollerance.
My cardiovascular system shure can take the beat, I regulary exceed 200 bpm on full efforts without caffeine, sometimes I even go beyond 210 bpm.

Pros drink 3-5 cups before a race when it starts with a uphill...

You'll be fine,user. Just be sure to buy good quality coffee beans and store them in an airtight container away from light. I fold the top of my bag shut then put the bag in a ziplock bag and keep in stored in the back of one of my cupboards. Or you can just buy a mason jar.

Some decent arabica beans that aren't burnt to charcoal level for espresso. But there's a lot of choice and it's up to your preference. Don't buy too much of anything at once.

makes sense. I'll note myself to get a small bag of coffee beans when I hit the supermarket.

Oh do you have a grinder?

same person.

Up to six cups a day of B L A C K coffee is marginally beneficial. It often becomes a net detriment when other stuff is added or shitty shit is eaten with it.

does milk affect the effectivenes of caffiene at all? I know sugar leads to sugar crashes and shit but what about milk?

>six cups a day
citation needed

Agreed

I bet op can’t take a shot of liquor without a chaser.

Fucking numales...

Made mine with this earlier

Might want to get a burr grinder. If you're poor replace the ceramic v60 with the plastic one, it'll be fine.

>drinking malt liquor
>drinking olde english malt liquor
found the nigger

Salt is fucking fine if you have functioning kidneys and drink plenty of water

Imagine being too much of a faggot for coffee of all things.

How do I stop being a nigger?

Also I have a white girlfriend.

Is this suppose to be the missing link between Pepe and Apu Apustaja?

forgot pic
also I meant Pee Pee Poo Poo not Pepe

Coming from a guy that almost died from drinking too much coffee I confirm that coffee is shit just like beer is.

you realize saying you almost died from too much coffee does more to discredit you than prove your point? that is a ridiculous amount of coffee dude, just don't over indulge.

>that is a ridiculous amount of coffee dude

And I thought the anorexia was gonna kill me first

i felt physically ill when i quit caffeine

Don't drink the artificial syrup from starbucks then you cuck. Drink only drip.

I think this is me. Drink about a half a pot during the day. Get super manic to the point of driving and not remembering getting in the car to go where I'm headed it feels like I'm not safe to drive at times. If I'm at home I just spend the next 6 hours sorting and organizing things unnecessarily and compulsively browsing the internet until I look up and the Sun's down.