Sleepover at my friends house in fourth grade

>sleepover at my friends house in fourth grade
>we look in his pantry for breakfast
>he has unfrosted pop tarts
>unfrosted
>never talk to him again
Don’t even fucking bother having pop tarts if you’re going to have them without frosting.

Nigga that's why you ask for the Nutella.

I never understood the appeal of this

Frosting is the devil!

moms scared of muh sugar
the frosting probably adds like 25 calories.

Or some peanut butter famalam

nobody in north america knew nutella existed in 1997.

Unfrosted pop tarts have more calories (210/tart) than frosted (200). Thicker crust.
Why anybody would eat those is beyond me. That's almost half your daily calories in an totally unfilling and unsatisfying meal

You poor soul you never got to taste the best flavor.

looks like those have some kind of crumble on top though which basically replaces the frosting so they're not on the same level as unfrosted

No crumble it was just cinnamon and it was fucking amazing but they are discontinued.

Ew I didn’t know they made unfrosted

I prefer unfrosted

i tried pop tarts for the first time a few months ago, one of the worst things i'd ever eaten, you americans really have low as fuck standards when it comes to food

>t. limp-wristed nu-male

They're pleb tier here too user.

In fact if my mom ever got me Pop Tarts instead of toaster strudels, I was known to physically assault her.

Only a certain class of people eat pop tarts. I never even tasted one until I was in uni and my roommate had some. Disgusting.

>(210/tart)
>almost half your daily calories
thank you hungry skeleton

>go to friend's house
>they eat poptarts raw

Fucking raw.

it was his mom's fault. you should have given him a hug and said ''I understand now user, I want you to know that you are loved by us" and then been his friend forever.

we got pop tarts and not toaster strudels, not because we were poor, but because my Dad was the cheapest, stingiest, hoarding banker son of a bitch. He'd get himself thousands of dollars in golf gear and nice cars and then feed us pop tarts and rotten baloney. I weighed about 137 lbs by high school and I was six feet tall. I don't even talk to that faggot anymore.

>Used to be people took some pride in not outing themselves as utter pleb-tier reddit shitposters.
>not knowing that after you heat the pop tart you brush some melted butter on it making it pure patrician.
frostlets need to fuck off.

i never even had a poptart. what even is that?

unironically unfrosted cherry is my favorite

You crazy fuck

This is exactly how these are to be eaten.

Any kind of frosting on any kind of sweet is disgusting and should be banned.

i’ll actually kill you.

>Still eating poptarts

Seriously guys c'mon alrady

try

Unfrosted cherry is the Patricians choice but they're not available anymore, only shitberry. Butter is necessary. Frosted tarts are for children

Sorry, not fatmerican so people here usually eat a wholly reasonable 700 calories at most, which is all an active human needs.

700 calories a day

dyel

I remember those. They were amazing.

skels cant post here

>toasting pop tarts