What the hell is ethnic Kierkegaardianism? I can't understand anything this dip writes

What the hell is ethnic Kierkegaardianism? I can't understand anything this dip writes.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/profile/Justin-Hew-1
quora.com/Why-are-teenagers-nowadays-so-basic
thatsmathematics.com/mathgen/paper.php?customName[2]=J. Hew&nameType[1]=generic&nameType[2]=custom&nameType[3]=gen
thatsmathematics.com/mathgen/
m.youtube.com/channel/UCj7Ne1GVfIpN04erFlww11A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will they learn?

He's 14?

16 now

*15 mbad

Paleo Hebrew wtf?

r8/h8

I mean, not a bad list, just basic as fuck

Veeky Forums

lmao this is flat out horrible, even if it were all grammatically correct

Wherefore so your statement? Quite the scarcely intriguing equivoque I say. There is a nihil of solecism in my lyricism.

I appreciate this post as humor, but it still makes me really mad

L..Lucan the Witless?

Welcome to my world

What the fuck

It reads like randomly generated sentences

This is nothing but a meretricious deceit, for my solemn is nothing but fathomable and ostentatious. This is true to the extend of ontologism and Kiergegaardism, thereby through all of certainty. You shall be of verboten and censured into utter dissension, for your imbroglio is nothing but a unilateral anathema, antithesis; recherche. This is to the periphery of abomination, to the brink of Existentialism and ethical egoism. For thou must be interdicted in all of certainty. Though it may seem a concomitant, let be a contumacious individual. This shall not avail, such defamatory and garrulous desultory shall not prevail. Thus, it shall be obliterated fecklessly with no lachrymose, for it shall never be remembered.

Is Little Woman actually any good at all? Is it not just basic shit for girls?

Ugh I feel his pain. This seems like something I would write when I was 14 and then think about years latter with crippling embarrassment.

Basic bitch list.

Oh I see...

what should I do with him?

fuck him and then call him a pseud

that'll just exacerbate his angst
you know how smartass kids go
the only books he's willing to read are victorian novels and goes on spurting muh Kierkegaard and Camus both of whom I doubt he has read

tell him that englishmen are subhuman and that he should start with the greeks

>Greeks? Charlatan castigate! Rather the equiovoque civilization! I myself conjecture to be one with a scarcely intriguing predilection to Paleo-Hebrew transliteration in lieu of bogus malarkey.

I don't understand OP, who is this fag?

A fourteen year old psued edgelord who unfortunately is now my problem at the behest of his sorry teachers who have been trying to curb his logorrhea

i'm so sorry
tell him harry potter is for pseuds

Harry Potter is not even for pseuds, it's for "I love books" conspicuous consumer types

RIP

Tell him he's a pseud faggot and clearly a weak af pussy. Then help him get a girlfriend and cuck him.

Harry Potter is literally for kids and teens. Any other group should not touch the stuff.

I don't think he's stooped so low to be beneath that. He reads books like and think he's done with the Western canon. From he profile he claims that he

>Loves Philosophy; study of Existentialism to the very brink of Ontologism and ethnic Kierkegaardianism.

while in another post stating that the absence of love is hate what a bozo

I'll still have to work within school limits and not hurt his feelfeels too much. The thing is he only uses these words while writing. He can't debate or speak for shit.

It's good that he's reading lit, but it's certainly abnormal for a 14-16 year old to read in such a way. Normally it would be delightful, but this is to excess, especially the writing.

The key thing is, what is he trying to express with this? If he's genuinely this well read, surely that would severely distance him from his peers. If he cannot connect to them, is he trying to connect to adults through the excessive verbiage? Trying to prove himself to them?

If he was of genuine intelligence he would understand to articulate himself clearly in a manner that would be easily understood. This strikes me either as some type of disorder (ineffective communication) or desperate showing off in order to try and gain respect or approval of those around him. Talk to his parents and try to understand his circumstances.

Jesus, what

I haven't questioned him about his motives before, but it seems to me that he is just stroking his ego as he does the same thing online. He is quite the loner in class, although he is described as being generally nice, so no school shooter material here. Other than lit, his other field of interest is advanced physics which I do not know much of. It's not that he's a complete nerd; for all I know he calls him self a "semi-pro" CSGO player or something.

This is his only concept of modernism

>They were major book titles that often portray a pseudo individual for which has succumbed to much desultory. A true depiction of modernistic ideologies.

I think a fair amount of people here (including me) see their embarrassing past in him, but I don't think soft talk will achieve much in his case.

Oh so he's just autistic basically? It seems like it at least.

I agree that he needs to dramatically reduce his use of obscure language if he actually wants to communicate with anyone. Or failing that at least use ridiculous amounts of overly complex words correctly - he could do worse than writing like Nick Land I guess...

If it's something he's taking pride in, and it improves him, then I don't think there's a big problem with it.

He can't even get his grammar right most of the time, and to top that off he is prone to erroneous anachronisms while flaunting his pomp. I mean you should give him credit from being ESL, but praises can only go so far before they become adulatory and worsen his ego. Here's one of his poems.

I would love to see him improve, but he's ridiculously obstinate with his loquacity and the compliments he's been receiving from his peers (big words = shaquespeer!) is only forming a downward spiral. He doesn't understand that purple prose will only get him that far and synonyms can't be placed at snarky whim. No, you can't use a website "colloquially". And this is still not yet taking in account of his horrendous grammar.

Make it stop.

Either this kid is a genius or a huge pseud. If he really has a grip on the mathematics behind string theory at 14 y/o he is insanely gifted.

As we all well know though, there is nobody smarter than me so he must be a pseud. He'll most likely grow out of it.

anyone with enough Veeky Forums power to judge this?

>risible
>anyways

The inconsistency in his mode of writing is really bizarre.

Purple prose has its time and place. Anachronisms are fine when they serve a purpose, though clearly not here. I actually like the first two lines of that poem, but the rest is trudging through mud.

It's more a matter of time of and place. He has the skill to complicate his writing, but does he have the skill to simplify it? Perhaps feed him a copy of William and Strunk, see what he makes of it.

As long as I sound profound!

i only made in halfway through this before cringing out

Most of this is extraneous information and/or tautology. Saying
>Electromagnetism comes in play if strong and weak interactions do
is a lot like saying
>Wetness comes in play if water does
He's read a handful of textbooks and is flaunting some basic facts couched in dense terminology.

I would hate to be the judge.

It's correct, but looks like it was composed to include as many scary science words as possible instead of providing an accessible explanation.

Smart pseuds are usually entertaining, this one is just pure unadulterated "i am very smart" teenage cringe. Use the healing power of cactus per rectum daily to cure.

Sounds like he took a wikipedia article and rewrote it to make it more obtuse.

obvious markov chain is obvious

Was Harry right?

Pretty much. Again, all of this is restatement from a textbook and/or easy-to-derive """insights""".
The shit about eigenvalues is especially indicative of this. He's just saying that matrix multiplication works the way it's supposed to.
Also,
>black hole information paradox of a singularity
means fuck-all. He's either using metaphors which are deliberately confusing or just spewing word salad, and either way it's a waste of characters. I'm actually getting kind of angry now.

Yes, it's an incoherent mix of individually true but completely unrelated statements and insane 'scientific-looking' nonsense. Even without the physics you can see some of these sentences don't make any sense grammatically such as the very first one. There's also no actual answer to this very simple question.

I don't think Quora is doing him any good.

Now I am no expert on the brain but
>they are amitotic and do not have mitosis
sounds like one hell of a tautology...

Take a drink every time ___

Curses, closed tab by accident and lost my post.

The prose here mostly serves its function, other than errors which should have been removed by proofreading, such as 22th, his obsession with semi-colons, etc. A few sentences are odd and need to be cleaned, but if its first draft which is clearly is that is to be expected.

Such prose works, but would be very tiring to read for more than 2 pages or so.

His goal is to impress rather than inform. Since he's been using vocabulary to do that for so long, it has become a bad habit that infects his regular writing, as in
shows. Not much more to be said. Demand him to always use the most simple form of a word unless only the more complex form gives additional meaning. Teach him why it is necessary, because it is draining for the reader. Why make the work tiresome to read when it could be effortless? Almost every style guide states this.

>wattpad
>medium

MOAR

Thank you. I'll use his own words against him then. Maybe he is under the impression that the people around him aren't as grandiloquent as he is due to their poverty of vocabulary rather than good sense. I stumbled upon a passage a while back that would be good to show him.

“When it comes to language, all writers want to be billionaires. All long to possess so many words that using them is a fat charity. To be utterly free in language, to be absolute commander of what you do not own—this is the greatest desire of any writer. Even the deliberate paupers of style—Hemingway, Pavese, late Beckett—have secret longings for riches, and strive to make their reductions seem like bankruptcy after wealth rather than fraud before it: Pavese translated Moby-Dick into Italian. Realists may protest that it is life, not words, that draws them as writers; yet language at rush hour is like a busy city. Language is infinite, but it is also a system, and so it tempts us with the fantasy that it is closed, like a currency or an orchestra. What writer does not dream of touching every word in the lexicon once?”

here

What is it? It's bait and you're a shitposter for bringing it to Veeky Forums's attention.

Easy
>5+ syllable word
>breaks the rule of threes (exceeds three items in a list and/or three clauses in a sentence)
>a non-article word is repeated more than once in a sentence

Medium
>failed attempt at humor and/or quirk
>useless adverb
>digression
>paragraph where one sentence is at least half the length

Hard
>tautology
>dependent clause
>self-importance

Oh Shit What Are You Doing
>sentence that doesn't directly answer the question being asked

Alcohol Poisoning
>comma

Absolutely lel. Where is the link?

Found him.
quora.com/profile/Justin-Hew-1
Also, he gets BTFO by a tumblr chick in the following:
quora.com/Why-are-teenagers-nowadays-so-basic

Bizarre. He acknowledges the concept and even quotes it, yet follows with 'idiosyncratic or esoteric vocabulary', which could simply be phrased as 'complex words'.

Keep in mind he may genuinely believe that he is being as precise and unconfusing as possible. If so, it speaks of something deeper, perhaps very minor autism or some such, in which case he needs to be very patiently taught to understand. Otherwise, feed him his words.

Nevermind, question-asker wasn't actually our boy Justin. His response is still golden, though.

Moar

I'll talk to him some time after he finishes his assignment week. Thanks.

He visits here sometimes. That's how I came to know his reputation in the first place.

Wait, does that mean he's actually /ourguy/?
In a way, he's the ultimate Veeky Forumsposter.

>He visits here sometimes. That's how I came to know his reputation in the first place.

You don't get on the #chan in a while and you miss the best things.

he may have lied; Veeky Forums sounds like a coolboy board, but he definitely browses some of the boards here

he probably likes Veeky Forums more anyway

>i am rather the insouciance in apropos
Does he just copy words from thesaurus without paying attention to their lexical class? This is cringetastic.

It's hilarious that he lists integration by parts, Taylor expansions and differentiation to show his mathematic prowess. These follow simple rules and you can easily teach them to an average 14 year old if you take your time.
Does he actually have a shred of knowledge of group theory or algebraic geometry etc. or is he just pretending?

>coolboy board
That's one hell of an oxymoron.

he is actually smart, but just wants to act /verysmart/
I dont have any doubts about his intelligence

>he probably likes Veeky Forums more anyway
Judging by the obfuscatory pseud word salad in his physics post he'd be constantly laughed at and btfo'd even by the brainlet Veeky Forums freshmen.

>I dont have any doubts about his intelligence

>ethnic Kierkegaardianism
>Paleo Hebrew

Oh shit, paleo Hebrew is a real thing. Thought he was being a shitter and meant "proto-Hebrew".

There is a huge difference between reading a wikipedia article or even a textbook and actually knowing how things work. Ask him about papers he's read and try to get him to fill in omitted steps in the calculations. I bet he can't even do simple derivations in a basic QM textbook if you don't show him all the steps. The answers to physics questions indicate that he's remembered a lot of words but doesn't actually know how to make sense of them or combine them to explain anything.

He actually wrote a "paper"....

thatsmathematics.com/mathgen/paper.php?customName[2]=J. Hew&nameType[1]=generic&nameType[2]=custom&nameType[3]=gen

Is this dox territory?

Alright, I honestly know dick about maths (surprise, surprise). Someone tell me this isn't gibberish.

Not who your quoting, but intelligence is relative to age. Even if he were to only partially understand half the things he talks about, at his age it'd be a lot more than most.

Well I only have a Bachelors in physics but I for my part can't make any sense of the shit in that file.

nice
thatsmathematics.com/mathgen/

>Notices of the Armenian Mathematical Society
>Mauritian Journal of Number Theory
>Mauritanian Journal of Differential Knot Theory
>Laotian Mathematical
Notices
>Congolese Journal of Non-Linear
Dynamics
>Surinamese Mathematical Transactions
>Zimbabwean Mathematical Journal
What the actual fuck

Oh thank god, I was questioning my sanity for a second.

He's just decent at wiki surfing and mashing up "ideas".

Tell me what ethnic Kierkegaardianism is.

>thatsmathematics.com/mathgen/

So it is fake? WTF I love (((((Hew))))) now.

>Mauritanian Journal of Differential Knot Theory
This is how they call Veeky Forums in academia.

If he's a fashy goy, I'd guess he wants to make a leap of faith to the necessity of the white ethnostate. Wouldn't be terribly defensible, but it'd tie in figures like Evola and Peterson that Veeky Forums and /pol/ like to meme about.

Only other thing I can think to say is to consider whether he is being forced or pressured to write the way he is. I don't know what country you're in, but some parents are batshit insane, kids beaten for getting less than 90% on weekly homework, etc. and they can't tell people about it.

In any case, I wish you good luck.

Hahaha fuck. I laffed.

I'll take in consideration of that. After a few days I'll have a chance to approach him. After all he is a past that I'm only too familiar of. Thank you.

All of this seems like a character from Infinite Jest

m.youtube.com/channel/UCj7Ne1GVfIpN04erFlww11A

these videos