>No eggs
>No olives
>No beans

milk

that's pretty much it

>nothing for breakfast
>nothing for lunch
>no sides for dinner
Usually go shopping when there is nothing to eat.

fridge is filled with empty containers because i ate everything. not even tupperware, just empty milk jugs, egg cartons, and pickle glasses

>no avocados

When theres no pickle juice to flick on my sandwiches for flavor

I'm out of meat, all I have left is pasta. Payday is still two days away. Gonna get a big ass rack of ribs and some rice.

I plan all of my meals out in advance and only buy what I'm going to use for meals over the next two weeks (plus restocking on snacks and pantry staples) so I usually know a day or two in advance because there's only a few meals' worth of leftovers left and no ingredients to cook with

I do this. I try to only go to the store once a month. Been doing this for the better part of 16 months. I've had to get creative a few times and had some help from visiting my parents for home cooked meals, but I've managed to live on $100 a month for food pretty consistently.

nice. my roommates take up almost all of the room in the fridge so I have to go back 2-3 times a month for fresh vegetables but overall it's been working out great for sticking to a tight food budget - I hover around $90-100/month also

>my roommates take up almost all of the room in the fridge
sounds like my worst nightmare. I am currently in a one-bedroom by myself. It will be tough to eventually share a living space with someone and not have the television/kitchen/bathroom under my complete control.

GF doesn't shop for what shes not going to make that day. My fridge is bare and only condiments left over from recipes. We spend maybe 100$ every 4 weeks on grocceries yet spend 500 on dining out

oh sweet, glad you've got that space for yourself for now. I'm hoping to be able to move into a one- or two-bedroom pretty soon. they're good roommates but four people all only cooking for themselves is way too much for a below-average-sized fridge

do you have a minifridge in your room? I think that would be absolutely necessary if I had roommates.

I wish. I could probably afford a low-end one but i'm pretty resistant to making big purchases like that right now, the idea stresses me out.
I get by okay though, not vegan but I eat very little meat/eggs/dairy so I don't need much storage space. also, to make up for it we do have a lot of pantry space and only one of my roommates really uses it at all so I can keep tons of rice, lentils, potatoes, onions, etc. on hand

>$100 every 4 weeks on groceries
>$500 on dining out
Panera doesn't count as fine dining.

How the fuck do you get by on $100 a month on groceries? I spend $200 a week for the week.

No 100% olive oil
No shallots
No onion
No carrots
No celery
No sweet potato
No protein
No good threads on Veeky Forums

Godda go shopping in 10 minutes, have no clue about Veeky Forums but want to do make smth for tomorrow:
How the fuck does one prepare meat with a citron marinade?
Every time I eat that shit in a restaurant it's so ducking delicious, I just love the sour taste and it goes along so well with meat.
I guess I'll have to keep it in there over night, but what ingredients to I use to mix it? Anyone knows a good recipe for such marinade?

different user but how do you spend $200 every week? how do you eat that much, are you cooking for more than just yourself or cooking with expensive ingredients? even if I go badly over budget I've never spent more than $60 on food for a week
like fuck, my entire take-home pay for a month is about the same as what you spend just on food. power move.

I make lunches for my mother 3 days out of the week, and dinners 2 nights out of the week since she can't really do it herself anymore. Responsibility shared by my siblings.

I make most things except bread and pasta from scratch, so the bulk of my expenses are just raw ingredients. Aside from that, maybe some liquor, pack of bottled water, or popcorn kernels.

I dunno. It always comes up to $200 for the week regardless of what the deals are. I buy for 14 meals, factoring in sides and leftovers.

Parsley
Parm
Eggs
Potato
Noodles

That is why i always have bag of rice and some noodle soups. If shops are closed one soup helps me survive until morning

in my two person household we spend probably 500$ a month on groceries but i'll be honest, like 130 of that is on booze or other non necessary beverages. we don't really get snacks or processed food either.

At least it's clean.