Hello welcome to Dunkin Donuts, what’ll it be sir?

Hello welcome to Dunkin Donuts, what’ll it be sir?

Can I just use the restroom?

Plain stick and a medium black coffee, Thank you.

someone who isn't and Indian please

Two Boston Kremes.

>Walk into Dunkin Donuts
>all crewed by poo in the loos
>walk right out
>Pass by a Subway
>never going to eat there
>Walk into 7-11
>only buy things that were sealed by the manufacturer

>go to DD
>all indians
>ask for a medium iced coffee and 2 boston cremes
>ask the girl to wear gloves when getting my donuts
>huffs and glares at me

i'd ask a white girl to wear gloves too you little shit

They couldn't have picked someone more attractive for the picture?

Harvey Weinstein Detected.

Directions to Long Johns

one of everything

We just moved the Netherlands. There is no Krispy Kreme here, so grudgingly we thought we'd give Dunkin' Donuts a try.

Fucking disgusting. Dry, cakey, with a weird aftertaste that not even stale dirty oil could account for. Will never make that mistake again.

ill have a boston scream

>only buy things that were sealed by the manufacturer

Where did you find anything in a 7-11 that wasn't made in a third world country?

dosen't matter, came anyway

Red bull, monster and rockstar.

I like them greasy sandwiches when Im hung over otherwise just coffee

No you wouldn't

Jokes on you I live in California where we have the superior Krispy Kreame.

There are dunkin donuts in the netherlands?!
Never seen one here, first i saw was in keulen.

>There are dunkin donuts in the netherlands?!

There's certainly a few in Amsterdam.

Ahh yeah i figured that if there are any they would start there.
Welp i don't really go there so it makes sense.

Ah yes I'll have six donuts.
>That'll be £10 sir
Shit is fucking ludicrously overpriced in the UK.

you are a true patrician

I'd eat one of their bagels, and some cream cheese and some coffee.

Harvey is a fucking legend.
Did he actually do anything other than tell a girl she looked pretty that one time?

Look at east Asians, they generally don't buy into Western franchises because they don't understand them.

Not with Indians though. Most of them have no standards and have no understanding of the franchise they buy into, thus resulting in everything being shit.

medium iced regulah

I know mate. I have seen it all.

dunkacino

yeah he boned your mum and paid you millions to shill for him online after doing so.

literally had one of those today, and a Bavarian Cream. The coffee was worthwhile, the doughnut was disappointing.

One sausage roll please.

It's a legal requirement in most places. If anyone isn't wearing gloves and handles food the store should be shut down and re-staffed by corporate.

Turn 360 degrees and go to Glam Doll instead and see what vegan donuts they have on offer.

hmm, well it doesn't look like you've got a chocolate cuter so I'll continue onward with my quest. have a nice day though

Was the doughnut Halloween themed? If so, I agree--quite disappointing indeed. The orange powder tastes horrible.

first dunkin in my area opened up a bit ago and plebs flocke from literally hundreds of miles around just to eat shitty frozen dough

damn i wish we had a krispy kreme

Yeah, uh, I'll have a dozen donuts half glazed and half chocolate frosted, another dozen with half maple frosted, three chocolate cake, three blueberry cake, and another dozen of random ones, and a large box of glazed and chocolate munchkins. Did you get that?

How bout them digits girl?

>Look at east Asians, they generally don't buy into Western franchises because they don't understand them.

You know 7-11 is a Japanese company, right?

Why are you eating 6 donuts you fat fuck

directions to the nearest shipley's or kolache factory

...and look who runs them in north america...Apu

Worked there as a baker for a while. Id take chocolate glazed and blueberry.

Reality is I would just go to a real donut shop in town. Cheaper and actually fried in house.

They don't fry the donuts there? That's fucking horrible. Good thing I go to Southern Maid. They have the most delicious motherfucking fresh ass donuts of all time. They have such a distinct nutty flavor. God damn I gotta go get some tomorrow. Dunkin had nice overpriced coolattas at least.

Dunkin Donuts has the best coffee in the market and legit has some really good muffins. Bagels and some donuts are okay. Sandwiches are trash.

Medium black with a coffee cake muffin. (except now I have to specify that I want hot all of a sudden)

Haven't you noticed that DD is always in really small spaces? Also, if you're wondering what's back in the kitchen, most of the space is taken up by the freezer.

poos only run them in the south.

grew up in New England and they were nearly all run by marb red smoking overweight women who are fast, nice and efficient.

poos manage to fuck up every order and dont understand what cream, no sugar means

shooting up?

>poos only run them in the south.
wrong

>poos manage to fuck up every order
wrong again

I want to glaze your chocolate hole.

ya wrong here in CA never seen a 7-11 or straight liquor store not run by poos

>go to DD
>order coffee and a donut
>based Pajeet gives me two donuts

best customer ever

>KK
>superior

Hahah faggot

>eating fried bread
for what purpose?

this guy dunks

unironically.

nigga i dont want no cheese donut

yeah you're a lazy fuck who can't be assed to bring real food to a function so you rely on us to bail you out last minute

Two sugar donuts and a small iced coffee with cream please

But I do like the little vietnamese donut shop by my work better. The owner lady always gives me an extra donut

meme order T B H

Medium black coffee. That's it.

Oh sorry, I thought this was Panera. *gives fat staff and fat patrons the finger and walks out*

LARGE ICED COFFEE AND A BOSTON KREME

how would you like that coffe

BLK NO ROOM

meant for

Strong femine womyn right here.

>only choices for my morning coffee are DD or Starbucks
kill me

>Walk into Hindu Donuts
>Lone poo working, order cupcake type shit with coffee
>first bite realize cupcake is beyond stale, sucks
>take stale cupcake to poo tell him it's stale
>poo behaves like I'm trying to rob him of his life savings
>poo won't acknowledge its stale and give me something else
>it's late at night, no one else is Hindu Donuts
>drop stale cupcake, smash it into floor all nice
>pour half of coffee all across floor, then rest large front window
>poo standing behind counter in shock
Hope he had fun cleaning it up

One custard-filled chocolate, one apple-and-cinnamon, one large coffee with room for cream and sugar.

DD coffee is bomb as fuck compared to Starbucks.

Starbucks is basically coffee with burnt charcoal powder added to it.

Where is the nearest Long John Silver's, please?

people actually like this place...

????

>Cashier: Olimpia
>those freakish shrek hands

I'm an Amerilard and I feel the same way about their donuts. Absolutely disgusting.

Two blueberry donuts and medium dark roast plz.

1 each of the filled donuts and apple fritters to fill out the rest of the dozen.

>ordered a small dark roast with cream, one of their sausage bagels and a chocolate long jhon
>chick working there didn't put cream in, acted angry when I asked for it

coffee and donut were good, service and the bagel were bad

Nice try making fun on my hand, but i have very normal hands. Not freakish or shrek-like at all

yes

Never seen anyone in DD wear gloves, they always use that paper dispenser

>I will take all of your current donut inventory
>and a small coffe pls

7-11 Jap side started in 1990

>go into Dunkin Donuts
>anxious as heck because the Indian fellow behind the counter looks mad that I came in so late
>order the first thing I see which happens to be a cupcake
>pay
>leave in a fluster, mumble an apology for coming in so late just before closing
>take a bite out of the cupcake, its stale, I should have figured considering it was probably in the case all day
>throw it in the trash
>cry on the way home because I couldnt stuff my fat face

DunkaKINO

Medium iced coffee and 10 glazed munchkins.

DD is shit, but god damn are they convenient.

Im assuming your bitch ass is ordering from the drive thru and I hate you

People literally eat KFC on holidays in Japan.
Burger chains like McD's and Burger King are also super popular.
Want to run that by me again?

We're speaking of asians as franchise owners in america. Please do keep up.

I tried out Duncan Donuts when I went to New York City last year. It is home to the meanest Puerto Rican chicks in the world. I mean they were like 17 and fucking stunning, and just had the angriest fuck you faces. And I could tell they were fucking up my order as they made it, and were unhappy to have to make it again. It was coffee and cream; that's hard to fuck up.

lemmie get a french cruller and a small coffee no milk n sugar

fuck anyone who gets it light n sweet, go to the fuckin cart guy

mmm hmmm. A lot of these poo owned hindu donuts swap out DD food items for cheaper versions, good luck.

>Far from a fat-cop joke, that sentence could be the beginning of the end for a Dunkin' Donuts shop owner who tried to swap out DD-brand munchkins for a cheaper alternative.
>Parent corporations are ever vigilant to protect their brands as well as their share of the dough. Mershimer once staked out a donut shop in Michigan through several nights, following its trucks to see where the genuine Dunkin' donuts were being delivered, to find the local franchisee was selling them to hotels and gas stations, and keeping the profits.

>go to donut shop
>big variety of donuts
>no name plates on any of them
>donut prices are listed as "regular donuts" and "specialty donuts" but they have no indications on what donut is what exactly.

something like a bearclaw i would assume its a specialty but its not but a chocolate donut with sprinkles is but a regular donut with sprinkles isnt.
how the fuck do you order from these places? i usually just give up and just ask for a dozen glaze.

What's the best regional donut chain?

My vote is Southern Maid. Shipley's being a close second

This isn't Mary Lee