I just ate a mango for the first time today, I can't fucking believe what I've been missing out on

I just ate a mango for the first time today, I can't fucking believe what I've been missing out on.

What's something new you've tried recently?

cum

First time? Damn. I was 4yo when I ate it for the first time..

I grew up in a former coal mining town with less than 4000 residents, there wasn't much to choose from. Being white trash didn't help, but I'm getting better.

I tried rambutan for the first time a few weeks ago, tasted like a very smooth and juicy grape. If it weren't for the fact the outer coating of the seed kept sticking to the flesh it would've been even better.

tried prickly pear a while ago
after pullng dozens of tiny needles from my hand i reached what looked like a pomegrenade, except with bigger stonehard seeds and less fruit meat

If i were stumbling through the desert and came upon a prickly pear field and a gloryhole - I'd rather suck some cum than dealing with this devils fruit

I tried dried mealworms a few weeks ago.
Not bad, a little too crunchy. I'd prefer it to be ground to a powder and used as a spice though.

>What's something new you've tried recently?
buttplug while i masturbate

i tried cottage cheese recently

its wonderful with a little bit of fruit preserves mixed in

>pomegrenade

what's the taste like?

I finally tried durian this year. Then I got two more.

Apple, im not kidding.

A pussy tastes better

mango is one of those fruits you have to eat perfectly ripe.

yo my dude, you should try to get your hands on a mangosteen. fucking heaven-tier fruit

does the smell not bother you? I kinda like durians but the smell turns me off a bit

I had root beer for the first time when I was like 18. My dad let me have a sip of beer when I was really young like 6/7 and I remembered how much I hated the taste, I always assumed root bear tasted like non-alcoholic beer.

I yearn for the smell. Had to sniff bf's armpit because I didn't have durian.

i tried those commercialized roasted crickets.
tasted like pop beans, but i wonder what it tastes on those authentic asian sidewalks.