How can we make science more welcoming to LGBTQIA+ people?

How can we make science more welcoming to LGBTQIA+ people?

sciencemag.org/careers/2018/03/stem-losing-male-lgbq-undergrads

Attached: faggot.jpg (800x480, 73K)

needs more dicks

We don't

I'm unironically a tranny in STEM

Let me guess, CS.

Attached: TransGirlLife.png (3640x2140, 1.45M)

that's fag trannies, I'm a dyke tranny unfortunately
I'm doing math

I thought dyke trannies, AGPs, whatever you wanna call them, were usually in CS or engineering, wore rainbow colored socks, watched anime, etc., while fag trannies/HSTSs are brainlets who can't do STEM.

I meant fag trannies as in male to female, dyke trannies as in female to male
Yeah if you look at AGPs most of them do CS in unflattering rainbow thigh-highs and try to be like their dream animu girls.
While most FtMs I see on 4chins are fucking retarded females, the ((normal)) ones I know are pretty much all into STEM shit, myself included. My friends are interested more in pharmacology/chemistry though. Most FtM ""trannies"" that suffer from mild retardation and tend to be more outspoken though tend to go into humanities and gender studies nonsense.

Also would like to point out, one of them is mostly into chemistry because he wants to synthesize his own psychedelics like DMT.

>FtMs on Veeky Forums
I hang out on /tttt/ quite a bit and I don't see many FtMs. The only FtM type people I've known IRL, though, are those tumblrina trenders you've mentioned.

Dyke trannies are fine
Fag trannies are degenerates

The logic is simple. If a woman wants to be a man, she must really be a man. If a man wants to be a woman, he's a faggot.

Make them stop caring about their gender and politics more than they care about said field

We're trying to be more inclusive by expanding STEM to the more diverse field of STREAM+

How is sexual orientation relevant to studying science?

Gay physics major here. Except no one knows because I dont use sexuality in place of a personality or identity. faggots gtfo

the fuck is STREAM?

Theoretical Gay Physics or Experimental Gay Physics?

Fantastic, this is the way it should be

Science Technology Religion (Islam primarily) Engineering Art Math +

To be fair lots of straight people substitute their sexuality in place of personality

Meant for

Fuck off
If you're good we'll except you if not then tough luck

You make a great point sir

Electrical Engineering.

Attached: pence.jpg (600x450, 66K)

uh.... duh.... can you like.... not be such a fucking shitlord?????? i bet ur wh*te

the entire field of Engineering wasn't enough?

good. don't ask don't tell is the best policy in normal public interactions.

>we'll except you

Attached: 2EDA424D-37DA-45A4-9C85-3B370FE80D37.png (900x729, 129K)

are you in sweden by any chance?

>unironically being Swedish
No