REEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEE
Mcdonalds announces chicken tenders to their menu but it's only for amerifats who already has dozens of fast food restaurants around them. Meanwhile, I have to travel 2,5 hours to the capital just to taste chicken tenders.

>I have to travel 2,5 hours to the capital just to taste chicken tenders.

You do? What's stopping you from cooking them at home?

fuck off shill

Fuck you meat eaters. Fuck youuuuu

>it's only for amerifats who already has dozens of fast food restaurants around them
They're fat because they're living there. You have cause and effect reversed. You'd be fat too if it was at walking distance.

>Fuck you meat eaters
If it ever comes to it, I will take a dick up my ass if that will allow me to keep eating meat.

>not being able to make your own chicken tendies

FUCK YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT. SUBHUMAN MEAT EATERS

Don't worry you ain't missing much. McDonald's tendies are fucking awful.

Are chicken tendies rare in povertyland?

Here's your (You).Hope you enjoy it.

Yes. It's so sad. And I'm not really going to make them often since it takes hours.

>takes hours
w-what

marinading the chicken takes the longest. battering and frying takes 15 min or so.

>Marinating tendies

Why do you hate flavor so much?

I bought some yesterday. Completely mediocre, they're not even similar to the chicken selects they had.

You realize not all Americans live close to civilization, right? Huge swaths of our country has literally nothing in it. Some of us have to travel quite some distance to get fast food. Or even to a grocery store.

>Meanwhile, I have to travel 2,5 hours to the capital just to taste chicken tenders.
Or you could just buy some chicken breast, cut it into strips, batter and fry it.
That can't take longer than 2.5 hours

chicken tenders are here in Australia too

This. If you want shit fast food tendies just go to Arby's

99% of the population lives within half an hour of mcdicks