What does Veeky Forums think of frozen microwave dinners?

Fucking AWFUL.
There's only two frozen meals I'll buy, and I don't buy them that often. Turkey or Chicken pot pies (usually marie calendars, but there's a local place that sells their own homemade frozen pot pie, and i get that when I can) , and frozen White Castle, because I can't get them here fresh.
Other than that, it's a hard pass.

El Charrito mexican dinners, Banquet pot pies, and Stouffer's Lasagnas, and Marie Calendar's chicken broccoli alfredo. I don't really eat them much anymore though.

I wonder how many people know that Stouffers lasagna is made with cottage cheese and a shit ton of sugar.

>Banquet
You dig that purple chicken, yes?

I don't think anyone is eating lasagna for the health benefits.

poison-in-a-box
Avoid at all costs
Only lazy retards own a microwave

lasagna ones are ok in my country

some of them are alright here in finland, nothing less you'd expect from a meal that takes a couple of minutes

Pretty good dood.

You're missing the point.

Most of the Trader Joe's frozen entrees range from inoffensive to pretty tasty. I don't generally microwave them though; stuff just tastes better from the oven or pan.

Please state the following:
>Your occupation
>How many hours you spend on "work" each day (including getting ready and travel time)
>Whether or not you have children
>Any and all other time consuming obligations you have on a daily basis

I'm willing to bet you have plenty of free time, yet have the audacity to call busy people "lazy", because we actually have shit to do. In summa, kill yourself.

>b-b-bu I'm soooo busyyyyy
>I only have t-time to eat trash abloo-bloo ;_;

idk if this counts but these mac and cheese things are good. overall though most frozen meals are meh to horrible

I grew up eating them since they were cheap to buy and easy for a child to prepare. When I got my first job at age 17 I vowed that I would never eat a frozen dinner again. I'm only 22 now, but I've stuck to that. These things are disgusting to me.

what's the point? That it's not quality lasagna? I don't know what you're expecting from the frozen foods section.

Step aside.

shittonne of:

>salt
>fat
>cholesterol

chicken is always rubbery. brownie never cooks right

I like the one from the green box, marie something. The alfredo is pretty tasty

Wow, AngryJoe looks awful now.

/comfy/
elitists fuck off

Neet confirmed. You have 24 hours a day to cook, and call people lazy. Hilarious.

michelina's when they're on sale for 88 cents is great for a work lunch
stay away from anything with chicken though

pretty much the only one I'll get is the family pack of BBQ rib shaped pork meats. and then I'll make my own Mcribs

terrible but god I used to crush those.

is there a recipe for those shitty ass tv dinner brownies? those are the best

This guy gets it

The sauce tastes super sweet so I figured as much. Still good to have one handy for when people come over unexpectedly, too lazy to cook dinner etc..

If the good ones didn't have 1000% daily sodium and they weren't generally horrible for your health, I would eat them for every meal. I love this shit but I literally haven't eaten it in 2 years because it's so bad for you.

I especially like the kids one with the Penguin on it where you get a brownie.

ACTIONPACKEDTRIPTODETROIT

lasagna ones are incredible with some red pepper flakes

ONEPOUNDOFFOOD

Hungry Man changed in the late nineties.
It went from bad to abhorrent.

They're so fucking packed with calories yet it takes 2 dinners fill an average adult. I weigh 135lbs 5'10 incase some bird fed faggot comes at me with a fatass argument.

greasy skinnyfat nerd

9 out of 10 times I use my microwave, it's to reheat coffee. The other time is probably to melt butter.

I would rather eat dirt

>it takes 2 dinners to fill an average adult
No it doesn't fatass

White trash seem to love them.